Fan Fictions

Dancing With Your Love Chapter 22 pg 106 4/1 - Page 32

aishasully thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
awsoome dude totally rockked woow kriyaansh were soo cute romance cumng up dont feel uncomfortable jus write it and well read and all da best

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it was amazing amy it was too hot to handle thanks for the pm yaar
aishasully thumbnail
woow dude awsomm epics if we do it by 2day will u gve us update 2dayy
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing pics ami.
lovely one.
]
aishasully thumbnail
kk am gnna spaam heree denn get ready 44 updatte
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Its a bit short please spare me, need to sleep.I will reply to every comment tom

Chapter 18 

Swayam came home. He came out from his car. He was about to enter, when it struck him that he needed to go by something, or Sagar wouldn't talk to him.

He rushed bak took his cycle and went down to the shop. The party hall wasn't very far from his house and the closets shop was near the hall.

He prayed to god, that the gang was not there. And his wish came true no one was there. He got in the shop brought his things he needed and then went away.

He came out of the shop, was about to jump back on his bike when he hear some curses. He smiled shacked his head as he knew from where this curses was coming from and who was saying them.

He got inside the parking lot and saw Sharon cursing her car.

After the gang decided that they will play a prank on Krireyam, they all went home Sharon had some more things do in the hall. So she remained in there.

She finished up her work got to her car, sat in it, tried to start it but it didn't start. She tried 5-6 time but it didn't start. She she got out from the car, and started curse the poor car. She kicked the car, instead of hurting the car she hurt herslef, but then she heard someone say do you want help?

She turned and saw Swayam there.

SH:- TUM? YAHAN? Itni raat ko?

SW:- Haan I need to bye some stuff for Vidya.

SH:- VIDYA??

SW:- Nothing leave it, what happened?

SH:- My car broke down, she said looking here and there.

SW:- AGAIN!!

Sharon shot him a angry glare, which made him shut up.

Jut then it started to rain.

SH:- HO no, shit shit shit, urghh.

Swayam looked at his clock and saw it was really late.

SW:- Sharon my house is close like ten min from here if you want you can stay at my place, I call Bharat later and tell him fix your car. If don't have any problem.

Sharon looked at her car and then looked at Swayam, she nodded her head, he looked her car and walked behind Swayam, when she came out from the parking lot she saw Swayam hoping on his bike, she knew that she didn't have a choice and jumped in front of him. He asked her if she could hold the bag, she with a typical annoyed face took it. But she couldn't help be curious to know what it was in the bag.

SH:- who is Vidya?

SW:- Oh she is a sweetheart I love her so much, Swayam said instead saying who it was , to know her reaction.

On other hand Sharon was getting jealous and tired to act normal.

SH:- Ho you look really close to her.

SW:- Yeah I am really close to her.

SH:-Who... before she could say something more she was what she saw infront of her.

…...

Rey put Kriya on the bed softly, he moved done and took her lips in his. Kriya's hand went up to Rey shoulder, she was scratching him badly. But Rey didn't feel any pain in front of the pleasure he had in front of him.

He took of his tank top, and Kriya his shorts.

Both where not at all in there sense. Rey kept kissing kriya biting her lower lip. Which made Kriya moan. He went down to her neck kissed it with all passion he had. And made a mark on her that he was just his.

Rey took of the strap from Kriya's shoulder, when Kriya came back to realty and pushed Rey away. Rey landed opposite side off her and was about to fall down when Kriya caught his hand. She pulled him back, with a bit to much force that he landed on top of Kriya. Both had a look look Hawa Hawa moment.

Rey came back and lifted up from Kriya. Both looked opposite sides.

Kriya was staring at the left side when she heard Rey saying sorry.

R:- Kriya I didn't mean it it just happened, please don't misunderstand me I love you a lot, he kept going on and on.

When Kriya put a finger on his lips.

K:- Rey its OK, actually I am ready to take this step in this relationship. If we had done it today I wouldn't feel bad because I trust you. But I think we both need a bit more time. If we had done it today we both would have felt awkward to be near each other and kept curing our self.

She gave him a innocent look, which he smiled back at and gave her a big bear hug.

R:- I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

K:- But I hate you.

Rey came out of the hug and saw a pout on her face

K:- Because you didn't let me sleep before, she said crossing her arms and pouted.

Which made Rey pull her cheeks.

(Guys just as you know Rey is not complete naked he has his boxer-shorts on)

R:- OK you sleep here I will go to the other room.

But Kriya made him lay down took the blanket put it over both off them. She lay her head on Rey's chest.

R:- But Kriya

K:- No I want too sleep besides you. She said making herself more comfortable. Rey shacked his head and relaxed. Both where quite for some time, when Kriya started to talk

K:- Rey...

R:- Hmm

K:- who is the other room?

Rey thought to tease her a bit

R:- My girlfriends. Which Kriya smacked him on hi chest.

R:- ahh, ought. Stop It stop it.

K:- Don't ever dare to say that again. She said pointing a finger at him.

Which made Rey smile he brought her closer to him. And both slept away.

…...

Sully i am really uncomfortbale writing such bold scnes. I am just 16 so hope you understand that its not easy

Sorry short but need to sleep. Me running somewhere to hide, from Shivs, Asma and meri pyaari si gondi Gullig AKA Kriti.

This update if for Sully AKA Aisha, who requested me and I couldn't say no. Next update after 15 pgs

IF you want PMs ad MaaneetAminapm to your buddy list.

The007Shivani thumbnail
Amazing it was too gud and yeah u better run away amy lol u r making us tapading lol so that is why but that was so gud and will complete ur page demand 
yogini64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update . . . . . Swaron on a cycle ride πŸ₯³ . . . . I guess vidya uski sister hogi πŸ˜‰
& kriya said - she trust rey . . . Awwiie . . 😊 & she loved to spend time with him,,, sleeping cuddled in his arms 😍 ☺️ . . .
rey- meri grlfrnds ka room hai . . . . πŸ˜›
maar khani hai kya kriya se 🀣
The007Shivani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shenz_kriyaansh

short bt good...😊

yeah i know short but really good i mean awesome
The007Shivani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yogini64

Lovely update . . . . . Swaron on a cycle ride πŸ₯³ . . . . I guess vidya uski sister hogi πŸ˜‰
& kriya said - she trust rey . . . Awwiie . . 😊 & she loved to spend time with him,,, sleeping cuddled in his arms 😍 ☺️ . . .
rey- meri grlfrnds ka room hai . . . . πŸ˜›
maar khani hai kya kriya se 🀣

I know finally on a ride again lolz and yeah it might be his sister or cousin 
and i know awiesss and i know they are so cute together 
and cuddled in his arms that is my right now fair 
and i know lol it was not i bet maybe his sisters
and i think he should get prepared for the maar lolz