achuAR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow!!!👏
really excited for the party 
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Kriya came in, in the party hall and looked around she saw everyone looking at her with open mouths. She thought. Am I not looking pretty? She looked at herself. Just then Swayam came and asked

SW:- Excuse who are you?

K:- Rey stop it...

SW:- Swayam

K:- What?

SW:- Its not Rey its Swayam. He said grinning like a fool.

Kriya looked at him then started blush like a newly wed bride. And looked here and there.

Just then Neha came and save her from this embarrassing moment .

N:- Wow Kriya you looking pretty very she said in her Hinglish.

V:- Yes dude you look awesome man. Who are just up so much for, Vishaka said lifting her eyebrows and teasing.

SW:- Rey.

All looked turned looked at Swayam and said out REY?? Then looked back at Kriya all shocked.

K:- No no, he meant that Rey is here, l..l..look, kriya stammered. They looked that way and saw Rey standing there in he had a black normal shirt with a black grayish west with black pants. He had his symbolic sliver necklace on. With a black watch.

Which could make any girl die or atleast faint.

(Amu:'- which I did now. But main faint nahi ho sakti update kon lik ga)

Just behind him Sharon came in also wore a red dress,

as the theme of the party of was red for girls and black for they guys.

She looked around the hall saw Swayam standing with Kriya, Neha, Vishaka. She could take her eyes from Swayam he was wearing a suit. He looked awesome.

(Amu:- He is wearing the same outfit which he was gonna wear on RDX party, but must say his mom was right he looks awesome in suit.)

Swayam looked at her both started have a eye lock moment. Which broke when she got pushed by our two jokers how was discussing about to propose someone

NI:- But dude how can you propose her so fast he said. And the pushed Sharon which broke her and Swayam's eyelock.

SH:- Propose? She looked at Nicky with lifting her eyebrows.

V:- p..p...pro...propse?..k..k..kisko pr...propose Sharon??

NI:- Kahin koi tumhe to propose toh nahi karne wala hain na, huh? Nilsh said winking at her. Which made Sharon blush and she ran away.

NI:- Baal baal bach gaye.

They looked around the hall and Vicky spotted his deewani and got lost seeing looking out of this world and started staring at her. (BG jab se tere naina playing)

Nil looked at him and looked up shacked his head, and looked at his friend

who was lost in Neha. He felt banging his head somewhere.

Just then Amar and Bharat came and asked Nil what happened. And Nil just pointed at Vicky. Both looked at him and Bharat took Vicky from Neha-land.

Vicky looked angry at him and said KYA HAIN? Tum logo ne muhe meri deewni ki khayalo se kyun nikala? Dekho ktini paayari lag rahi hain who. All look that way and started drool over. The biggest for forum of them was for Bharat because Viskhaka was wearing a DRESS!!

B:- Haan yaar sahi kaha.

This made Vicky turn to him, he got jealous angry, he got up to Bharat held Bharat from his collar

(Amu:- wah kya himmat hain Vicky ki, Bharat ka collar pakard liya wha wah)

V:- Tumhari himmat kesi hui meri deewani ko dekhne ki. All in filmy style.

B:- Abe oye collar chod mera, aur main Neha ko nahi dekh raha tah. Who meri bhen jesi hain.

A:- Atcha husa tumhe ne behn kaha. Amar said in Bharat ear. Just then all girls came to stop the fight.

They had seen start fighting and girls thought yahan bhi shuru hogaye.

SI.- Arre boys stop fighting. Yahan bhi shuru hogaye. BTW Nil how am I looking today?

Nilesh didn't even care to give her a look just look here and there and said Good.

A:- Linni, you all looking beaufiful today jult like a rols.

(Rinni you are looking beautiful today just like a rose)

And Amar gave her a red rose

Which Rinni said thank you for and got a bit shy.

N.- Deewana you looking handsome very.

Vicky who was wearing balck colored pants with a baclk t-shirt and a jacket over it.

Vicky blushed a bit and then said Thank you deewani you are looking like a angle.

(just imagen the red one)

Neha blushed and ran away all filmy way. And Vicky ran after her.

Kriya on other hand was looking here, when she hear looking for someone? In her ear She turned and saw Rey there. She smiled at him.

K:- You are looking really good.

R:- Thank you, but you are looking out of this world baatcutter.

Kriya blushed and said thanks.

Rey gave the drink he brought for both of them. They looked around and spotted Swayam in one corner and Sharon other corner. Kriyansh then looked at each other and sighed and shacked there heads.

K:- We need to bring both of them together

R:- Yeah you are right. Khab tak yeh dono aise behave karenge that both don't matter to each other.

K:- After the party will this will be our mission to bring Swaron together.

R:- Swaron??

K:- yeah Swayam + Sharon= sw+aron= Swaron.

R:- ah. He said winking at her.

K:- Lets tell all other about the plan.

R:- Yeah you are right, come.

They got up to the rest of the gang and saw a un-usal scene in front of them. Vishaka and Bharat was having a look look hawa hawa moment. And they looked like Viha had one. An other shock was that Vishaka was wearing a dress. Kriya didn't notice intill now.

Kriya fainted and if Rey hadn't taken her before falling on the ground.

R:- Kriya..Kriya wake up.

All rushed when they heard Rey trying wake up kriya.

V:- What happened.

R:- She saw you in this dress and then your moment with Bharat and then you know the rest.

Bharka looked embarrassed at each other. Now all turned too look at Vishaka. And was super shocked see her in a red dress.

RI:- Vishaka is wearing a DRESS!!!

SI:- I can see it Rinni, I can't believe it.

N:- Neha dream seeing na?

NI:- No its reality Neha.

V:- Hey this drink is really good.

All turned and looked at Vicky who was standing there and holding a cold drink. And smiling like a idiot.

All looked at him with a you-idiot-can't-you-see-our-tomboy-is-wearing-a-dress wala look. Vicky looked confused, then he looked at Vishaka was shocked and said

V:- wow look guys Vishaka is wearing a dress

Nilesh from behind took a empty cold drink bottle and was about to hit it on Vicky's head. But Simmi stopped him.

R:- eh, guys if you are done could you please help here.

N:- Water someone get.

Vicky took some of his cold drink in his hand and dropped it over Kriya. All shouted at him VICKY.

V:- Abh maine kya kiya.

N:- Thumne Kriya phe cold drink dala. Maine paani kaha tha.

Kriya woke up and felt something sticky on her face. She opened her eyes, and then felt on her face it felt sticky.

K:- Why is my face feeling so sticky.

R:- Vicky dropped cold drink over you to wake you up.

K:- WHAT!!!? then looked angry at Vicky. Just then Swaron came running.

SW:- Guys what happened. Amar told him everything. Then both Swaron gave Vicky a meaningful look and Vishaka a shocked face.

V:- What guys I am just wearing a dress.

After a long discussion and fun talks all went to the dance floor with there respective partners. Just Rey with Sharon and Kriya with Swayam.

(Guys please play this song: http://sound25.mp3pk.com/indian/terenaallovehogaya/tere-naal-love-hoagaya01(www.songs.pk).mp3 if the link doesn't you can find the song on saavn its the song piya piya o re piya from tere naal love hogya)

All were lost in there respective partners. Swayam and Kriya smiled at each other. And so did Sharon and Rey.

Kriya looked at Rey secretly and winked at him, he understood and he twirled Sharon once and let go of her. So did Swayam and Swayam got Sharon and Rey got his baatcutter. Four of them was having a look look hawa hawa moment with there respective partner. After some time Rey said something in Kriya's ear and he went away. He told her to say there that he was coming back he was just gonna do something.

He went away, after some min he came back Kriya and he started dance again. After some min even Vicky went somewhere.

He told his dewaani that he had something to do, he will be back In a min. after awhile he came back both of them also started dancing again. Lost in each others eyes.

The song ended, just then the lights went away. All wondered what happen two spotlights turned on one on Rey and other on Vicky. But in front of them didn't Kriya and Neha standing instead Kriya was standing in front of Vicky and Neha was standing in front of Rey.

The whole gang was standing in a place together, and just gaping on four of them. Rey and Vicky smile turned into a horrified look, both looked at each other.

Girls Neha and Kriya looked with big eyes at the boy who was standing in front of them.

'...

So how many wants to kill me now? Raise your hand, gosh I so gonna get juttis and chappals for this. They are so welcome girls.

Edited by Kriyanshlover - 12 years ago
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u for updating so quickly.

don't wanna kill u. wud consider as fun but plz rectify bahut jaldi se varna then i wud surely desire to kill  u if u keep hanging us like this
Eyesfriendly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved it...👏

didn't get a pm again😔

HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
that was amazing and yeah i would want to kill you for stopping there but thats what always happen and thanks for the pm :D
puja_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nyc one...bt kricky n rey-neha...yeh kya tha...waitng fr nxt part egrly...
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Eyesfriendly

Loved it...👏

didn't get a pm again😔

Sorry dear pl add MaaneetAminapm to your buddylist or else i wil forget to add you again
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
omg what a twist kricky and reha lol this will be hilarious and wooh kriya fainted in reys arms i m fainting
Zehnaseeb. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

hehehe🤣 Kricky n Reha...😆

Rey n Vicky r goign to have a tough time ahead😆

Eyesfriendly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kriyanshlover

Sorry dear pl add MaaneetAminapm to your buddylist or else i wil forget to add you again

you are already in my buddy list