Dancing With Your Love Chapter 22 pg 106 4/1 - Page 13

Posted: 12 years ago
please update next part soon please😍

Chapter 8

Kriya gave them a teary smile. A drop of tear fell from her eyes, she felt a someones hand on her cheek how wiping it away. When she open her eyes she saw Sharon there who was wiping away.

And told her with her eyes to not to cry. Which Kriya nodded too.

SH:- OK, now we all have been sentimental and wasted our half an hour on it. Can we start the planning of our new RH?

SW:- I agree with Sharon. So should we start.

When Swayam said that Sharon looked at Swayam, both had an eye-lock which Rey broke. Whispering in to Swayam's ear:

R:- Swayam usko dekhna baand kar aur lets start working.

Which brought Swayam back to reality. And so did Sharon.

SW:- Haan..toh... Lets start working.

B:- We should plan how we want the RH to look like.

V:- And then divide the work so it gets faster.

As Vishaka was finished saying that Vicky yelled

V:- I will what ever work my deewani does. And ran to her side and gave her a smile. Which Neha blushed on.

And everyone looked up and shacked there heads.

Just then RDX came

K:- RDX sir you here?

All looked at the entry when Kriya said that.

RDX:- Yes I had something important to tell you guys.

RI:- And what is that sir?

RDX:- You guys have to move out from this RH.

EVR:- WHAT?

AM:- But why sir?

RDX:- Because this RH will be for our conductance how will come and participate against us.

N:- But where will we move then?

SI:- Yeah sir where will we Rehears then?

RDX:- As I know this hall is for small for all of you, and you all want a bigger one. On the highest floor in this building we have a boxroom which I think is perfect for you guys, you can make that one to a RH.

NE:- But sir, we will need things like a big mirror and lots more things.

RDX:- Don't worry Neha everything will be arranged, you guys need to go there and start working everything you all want will come.

NE.- How nice you are RDX, Neha looked dreamily at RDX.

Which ofcoures Vicky didn't like at all.

R:- Sir do we have a lift up there?

RDX:- Sorry to say Rey but no.

R:- OK

RDX:- But why are you asking that?

R:- We have to take Kriya with us na sir.

RDX looked at Kriya

RDX:- Hmm. And walked away from there. It looked like he didn't like the idea of having Kriya there.

All of them ignored it and went decided to go up.

Rey got up to Kriya and lift her up in his arms. Kriya kept looking in Rey's eyes all they way. And so did Rey

All came up to boxroom. Sharon opened they door when she opened the door, lots dust flow at them which made them all cough.

They came in all of them where coughing and used there hands as a fan to not get the dust in there mouth.

When they came in there lots of pigeons was flying there and and it was lots of boxes there. Right at there back, the room had big white windows, which you could see there sea from. It looked beautiful.

http://www.google.se/imgres?q=window&um=1&hl=sv&nord=1&biw=1366&bih=667&tbm=isch&tbnid=7ZuxYCyGnrDvzM:&imgrefurl=http://presidentialwindows.com/products/bay_bow/bay_bow.html&docid=RYmjwqBaG2JccM&imgurl=http://presidentialwindows.com/images/bay_and_bow_series/bay_windows/window.png&w=567&h=423&ei=ykHSTuLeA8b24QTC_chT&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=189&vpy=276&dur=4299&hovh=194&hovw=260&tx=160&ty=135&sig=100019351651886607727&page=4&tbnh=139&tbnw=187&start=64&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:14,s:64

(Guys just imagine a window like this which you can open fully and goes down all they way to the floor)

Neha got up to the window and opened it, when she did that all the pigeons flow of.

SW:- God we need clean all this. I think we need to stay longer today, plus we need to attend our classes to so we need to stay longer clean up here. Then we can start.

K:- I agree. I will call up mom and make up something. But no idea what to say to her.

SW:- Kriya make your usual

K:- OK

All dazzlers was looking at Swayam and Kriya. Then Bharat said

B:- when we need rehears longer then Kriya makes a call and says that she need to study. Here with all of us. That what Swayam mean making her usual.

Kriya called up her mom and told her that she need to stay longer in college and "Study".

After her call was finished. All went down for the there class.

K:- Guys, my wheelchair is broken, so I can use it anymore and I don't like the idea that Rey is carrying me all the time. Its not good for Rey to carry me all the time.

R:- I don't mind to carry you, plus I can make more muscles.

Which Kriya responded with smacking on his arm. Which Rey let out a moan.

R:- Kriya take it easy I can drop you. Rey said with a smirk

K:- Ha ha ha, Really funny Rey. And you dropping me, that could just happen in my dreams.

When she said that Both of them had a eye-lock and there usual tune started play in the background.

This time Swayam brought them two back to earth.

Both looked at opposite side. Which make Swayam smirk.

SW:- Don't worry Kriya I have asked for a new wheelchair for you, it is on the way.

When the peon came up to Swayam came up to him and told him that it had come a parcel for him. Swayam, Vicky and Amar brought it. Swayam opened it and there was a brand new electrical wheelchair which Kriya could drive by herself.

All was shocked to see this wheelchair and a brand new. All knew it was very expensive chair. All were socked except Kriyansh.

(Guys Rey knows about Swayam's real truth, that's why he is not shocked)

RI:- Swayam how did you get so much money to bye this?

Which Rey fast said:

R:- Rinni, I gave him some money then he brought it.

All of them got convinced. And the three sighed in relief. But then Kriya looked at Swayam and and gave him I-can't-take-this expression. Which Swayam ignored.

All of them took out the wheelchair and placed Kriya in it. They all went for there class. Under the class, no one was interested in. All was making sketches of how there new RH will look like.

After there class was finished all of them ran out. All decided that they will bunk rest of class.

Rey lifted up Kriya again. Swayam took Kriya's wheelchair up. All of them started clean. Many times all girls shouted, because the room was full of rats and dead pigeons. After the room was cleaned. All showed there sketches. Except Kriya Rey knew that had make one too he had seen little bit of it. He up to her bag opened it, and took out it.

He was amazed how good she had done he fell in love with it the right min. He showed all it. Kriya was not happy that he had opened her bag and took out from it. But all loved it and said that they will go with this.

All had already started, the principal had ordered mirrors and all things they needed. Vicky, Neha, Simmi and Nilesh was painting all the walls.

Swayam Bharat and Rey was changing the floor. Vishaka was measurement of the walls how to place the mirrors. And she was in charge for the roof to, like how to place the lamps and making the roof good. She knew all this because her dad worked with all this.

Rinni, Sharon and Kriya was making the internal design. They had also thought making a changing room there with showers and all. Because it had two room which was perfect as changing room. Which Rinni and Amar was doing, Rinni was helping both with the internal design and those two room.

After hard three days work the the RH was finished:

http://www.google.se/imgres?q=dance+studio&um=1&hl=sv&sa=N&nord=1&biw=1366&bih=667&tbm=isch&tbnid=lk7SYpIS9uQh2M:&imgrefurl=http://wesoloverp.blogspot.com/&docid=hKcR4hH8S8LOeM&imgurl=http://www.rp.sg/Grad/fckeditor/editor/images/UserFilesUpload/image/TRCC/TRCC%252520Dance%252520Studio.jpg&w=1262&h=841&ei=VarOTvfXM9TP4QSL--Rj&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=172&vpy=387&dur=1036&hovh=183&hovw=275&tx=130&ty=149&sig=100019351651886607727&page=13&tbnh=119&tbnw=178&start=213&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:6,s:213

(Just imagine a big window right opposite)

Ok here was the part, i couldn't write more, that why i stopped. It id longer then last update, So i want lots of comments and long too. I am really sad, i don't get many comments last three updats.😭

Amina

just one word superbbb
plzz pm me
that was superb, very nice. loved the way rey lift kriya all the time. it was amazing and the rehearsal hall is also mind blowing😊
great job really loved your ff👍🏼

please please pm me when you update next part please😊
and please update fast eagerly waiting to read next part😍
amazing part amina!!! 

nd I think i accidently delted your last pm. 
that's why didn't comment. 
sorry for that. 

getting back to the update, i loved it so much!
rey carrying her all the way up there. 
haiii. 
this story is flowing great! 
liked how the update was long! 
conitnue soon and thnx for the pmz
lovely update its cool...n plz kria ko thik kardo plz
Originally posted by crazysky

lovely update its cool...n plz kria ko thik kardo plz

Thoda aur intezaar karo intezar ka phal meta hota hai
Superb, amazing, mind blowing!!! Luvd it!!! It's awesum!! Updre asap nd thnku fr d pm!! It was brilliant!! :D
Brillaint updt!!so loving how d weaklings nd dazzlings r working together!!!nd WOW!!!!wat a mind-blowing RH!!!the pic u uploaded was amazing!!!jus imagining all of them in ther practising!!!WHOA!!!fabulous!!!awesome updt!!!cont soon!!!nd thnx a ton for d pm!!!
Nice..I liked the idea rey carrying Kria..was sweet..Nicely written..