Frequent Posters

luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
😊its really good one please update next part soon😊
OhMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG this ff is sooo good!!!!!!nd d cliff hangers r like amazing 😉 oh god plzzz update soon its amazing!!!plzzz is cliff-hanger mein i cant stay for long!!!nd ya ur updates r rlly rlly good!!!loving every line of ur ff's!!!plzzz cont soon!!!nd plzzz pm me..i ll add u to my buddy list!!!😊
misslaugheasily thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
u knw, if someone climbs into the room past midnight through the window, don't get all romantic, cause that'd be me with n axe, coming to murder u!🤣
u better update soon, or else...😡 
luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
please update next part soon please please please
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Rey came to college. On the way he met the peon, he told Rey that Principal wanted to talk to him.

Rey got confused what principal wanted talk. He was on the way to his office when he met Vicky and told him about he was going to meet principal.

He came to his office. Asked him if h could come.

PR:- Yeah come in Reyansh.

R:- You wanted to talk to me?

PR:- Yes, its little important. Please take a seat Reyansh.

Rey sat down.

PR:- So how is Kriya?

R.- She fine now, she will join college from today.

PR:- OK, Reyansh I discussed with footloose judges, and they said that we can't perform as two teams. It must be one team or we don't get to be in the competition.

R:- No problem I will tell everyone about this I don't think anyone has problem with it. Is that's all?

PR:- No I wanted to tell you two more things. That you guys need to perform a routine for next test too, I have thought give you new Assistant GS.

R:- WHAT SO FAST, and why are you giving me a new Assistant GS?

PR.- Yeah but I don't find it fast, and about Kriya its because Kriya can't walk, neither can she dance so I thought give you a new assistant GC and the weaklings team a new dancers.

Rey.- Sorry sir, but just because Kriya can't walk doesn't that mean that you can change her to someone else. Rey got angry.

He messaged Swayam come to come to principals office.

R:- I will not that happen. I can still discuss and she can still help me. And about the change her in her team. That can you forget about that will no one in her team let happen.

Just then Swayam came.

He heard everything and he came in and said:

'

SW: Sir, you can forget changing Kriya because if someone else will come in our team, we will not accept her and throw her out. Swayam said that and went out, and so did Rey.

Way back Swayam and Rey was super angry at the principal how dare he say something like that. Swayam went to the locker room to change for practice.

And Rey went to the to entry of college when he hear someone scream, he ran and saw Kriya going down from the stairs. He ran and grabbed her from the wheelchair. The chair went down from the stairs but Kriya was securely in his arms.

Kriya felt someone grab her, her arms went automatic around the persons neck. When she felt the fragrance of the person, she knew he was.

Rey lifted her in his arms went to the rehearsal hall, where they were renovate. So everything was every where.

Neha heard Kriya scream was running to her, when she saw Rey was already there. He saw him grabbing Kriya. And then saw him going to rehearsal hall with her. She followed Rey.

She saw him struggling with where to put down Kriya when she ran in and took out a chair for her. Rey put her down on it. Everyone heard about it and came running to the hall to see if Kriya was OK. They guessed that Rey will take Kriya there so they ran there and saw Rey Kriya and Neha there already.

All of the saw Kriya OK, and sighed.

Sharon asked Kriya if she was OK, which Kriya nodded. She let out a sigh. And gave her water.

It was silence in the whole hall. After awhile Kriya looked every where and asked

K:- What's happening here why does the RH (Rehearsal Hall) look like this?

A:- Its renovating, we forgot to tell you. That we are renovating it. Because its to small na.

Suddenly Rey remembered his talk with the principal.

R:- Guys I have something to tell you, which the principal said to me.

He said that he talked with the judges and we can't participate as to team's we need to perform as one.

EVO: WHAT?????????

R: Yeah, I mean no one hasn't any problem na?

SH:- No we don't but we didn't even think about so its just... shocking.

SW:- I agree.

VH:- Thank god we are renovating here. Because we all need to fit.

B:- I agree.

R.- And yeah he said one more thing.

RI:- Oh god what did he say now?

R.- we need to perform next week for a test.

EVR(Everyone):- WHAT????

R:- Yes.

SH:- How will we do this we need to fix the RH and need to decorate it and do many thing how will we do it.

K:- We can do it. We have a this whole week, and about the RH we can do it in two days we just need permission for it then we can start. Then you all can start the practice.

SI:- She is right.

SW.- But what do you mean that you all can start practice?

K:- Swayam I can't dance anymore.

R:- How the hell said that?

Kriya looked with a question face at Rey.

R:- I know you can't use your legs but that doesn't mean that you can't dance. Am I not right guys?

EVR:- YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So how was it? please leave comments, and give me some ideas how you want the RH.

Amina

vidya_955 thumbnail
Awww i love how everyone is working together😊. Can't wait for the next part
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ausummm mindblowing par boht chota tha😔 koi baaat nhi make it bigger 1 next time ty and it was megical ...its going like just as i thought it seems to me that ur writing throught my mind gorgeous..
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
u didnt pm me n plz kriya ko jaldi wheel chair se uthao
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: crazysky

u didnt pm me n plz kriya ko jaldi wheel chair se uthao

Sorry dear
Karunyandrea thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail