maybe rey's prayers r working =)
im really curious 2 know
so continue soon when u can
see yaaa =)
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
NOTE:

Sorry guys i will note able to update tomorrow bcs i am going away, on outing sory guys but pakka promise next week.

Amina
misslaugheasily thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ok!
have a good time! 😊
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
no probs Amina...take ur time...nd ENJOY LODS😳😃
NOTE:

Guys here is an other note.

its about the update
 This is a dictation to my self and Shakti. And everyone how have been throw this.

You must be wondring now, why me.

I have a disease and its called peripheral neuropathy:

i had this from the day i was born. (Its not because i have diabetes.😆beacouse i don't have diabates)

And i have very bad to feel thing. so it means i can get like a sonte in my shoe and i can feel it. Five years back i got a infection thanks to i got something in my shoe which i didn't feel. Thanks to that i got a magaur infection. I had to oprated my foot. The doctor told us that i will never able to walk very straight. And my feet never will be straight. 

Everyone at home was really sad about it. After the opration was done. My doctor was really happy because my foot was staright.  My doctors where really worried at that time. becasue they wanted my foot to be straight. So i had many different type of shoes on me and i still have.  

But this is the last year i will have it on. when my trem is over i will do one more opertion, after that i will never have to have on some shoes. I can have what ever type of shoes on me.

Its was the reason i had this twist in the FF. 

But theni made it little filmy😉😆

Amina

guys scroll down i have a suprise for you😳
hey guys here the next update, shocked😲

OK i will tell you, i played a prank on all of you🤣🤣🤣, becs i knew that you all was wating for this part. So i thought to be little evil😈

but here is the next part:

chapter 5

They saw Kriya, sitting laughing. It looked like she had just read something funny on her phone.

Sharon, Smritti and Swayam looked at each other, than at her again. She was like nothing had happen, really cool.

K:- Oh you guys are here. Listen Vicky just send me a joke. Do you guys wan to hear. What did a aunt say to a elephant in his ear that they elephant died? Dushaan!!!!

(OK I took from the serial this, I found this joke so bad, and thought that is so like Vicky so I took it)

All looked at her, with open mouth.

K:- Guys what happen why are looking like that at me?

SW:- Kriya, you know what the doctor saw and you...?

K:- I know Swayam, but its not a big deal.

KM:- But Kriya are you OK with it?

Kriya sighed and then said

K:- Ma, if I am not OK,can we do anything about it? No na, so please don't cry about it now.

After awhile the Armaan came back, to look how Kriya was.

A:- So, Kriya how are you feeling?

K.- Much better.

A:- That's good. Guys i think she needs rest. We all should go out. Bye Kriya

K:- Bye, she said with a smile.

All went out and saw Rey looking throw the window.

SH:- Rey why did you sand out here? You should have came in.

R: No Sharon I can't face Kriya yet.

Sharon nodded.

KM:- Guys I think you should go home, and catch some sleep ou have been here all night.

Sharon and Swayam nodded.

They went away, but they didn't see Rey with them, he stood sill there.

SW:- Please come with you need to rest.

R:- No you guys go I will be here.

Sharon came up to him

SH:- Rey if you don't take care of yourself how will take care of yourself? So please lets go home. Please.

Rey nodded and went with the home.

In the afternoon they trio came back. And saw the dazzling's and weaklings was there. No one looked happy about Kriya's condition.

They doctor had tell the that Kriya needed to be here one more night, so tomorrow she will be discharge.

Hours went away, no one talked much all where very quit.

At 8 pm all decided to go home. Anyway Rey convinced all to go home. That he will stay here.

All said bye to Kriya.

After all where gone, Rey again looked throw the window.

And saw Kriya...

Inside the room:

All came to say good bye to Kriya. And she thought all where gone. She also waited to one more person to come and say good bye to her, But he never came. She sighed.

After awhile when she knew that everyone was gone, she could show here feelings. And started cry, she cried her heart out.

Out side:

Rey knew that she was hiding here tears. To show all that she can go throw of all this. He also know that she was brilliant in acting. So it wasn't much problem for her. She didn't want to show all that she was weak.

So she kept everything inside her. She didn't show anyone her tears. She wanted show that she can tolerate anything which come in her way.

And Rey let her, cry her eyes out. How much I would pain his heart. Because he knew she needed it.

(Guys please listen to this song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8vyVy6H1GI

After awhile nurse came in to her room and said to her to go to sleep.

Out side Rey started to sing

Sun zara, soniye sun zara. Sun zara sonyie sun zara, sun zara soniye sun zara. Sun zaraaha soniye. Aaj khamoshi ohh se a rahi hain sada. Dharanke hain deewani dil bhi kuch khe raha hain.

Rey got in her room and covered her with a blanket. Sat on the stool and continued singing.

Sun zaaara, soniye sun...sun zaraaa.

Rey took Kriya's hand holded it sang:

Bhite lambhe ke saye toh, baas jahi tham gaya hain, yaad aye mujhe teri baate. Palko ki surkhe chadar phe. Askh bhi jam gaye hain.

Rey bended down on Kriya. Looked at her closed eyes and sang

teri akhoon se na, hati ankhee.

He got up from the stool and went to the window, continued singing:

bhe basi ka hain alaam, kiya karo main bata, dkarakane hain dewwani dil bhi kuch khe raha hain. Sun zara, soniye sun zara, sun zara soniye sun zara. Aaj khamoshi hoon se a rahi hain sada. Dharkane hain dewwani dil bhi kuch khe raha hain.Sun zara, soniye sun zara, sun zara soniye sun zara.

Rey turned around went back to Kriya, alyed his head on Kriya's bed. Then took up his head looked at her with teary eyes. Bend down kissed her cheek and sang:

Chum ke apne hoto se tere gham ko chura lo. Lake ke thuje dedo kushyian sari.

He wept her dry tears:

Apne haar bekarari ko sine meh his chupa loon. Meri chahate jaaye tujhe phe waari.

Kriya had a small temple in her room. Rey got up there ans started to pray:

Shemi shemi laboon main, gul gaye hain dua, dharkane hain dewwani dil bhi kuch khe raha hain.

Rey got out from the room, he looked throw the window, placed his hand on it:

Sun zara soniye sun zara, aaj khamoshi hoon se arahi hain saada, dharkane hain deewani dil bhi kuch khe raha hain. Sun zara soniye sun zar. Ohho sun zara soniye sun zaraa, sun zara soniye sun zaraaa, sun zara soniye sun zara. Ohoho

when the song was finished he turned. And suddnly something happened in Kriya's room and that was...

I know, sab log mujhe abh chuttis and chappal se marna chate hain😆, Kya karo i felt to be little mean today😈.

Aur haan, lambhe commenst chaye. And lost of likes😳, nahi toh sochna parega... ke khab update karo😈. I know very mean🤣.

Amina

Edited by Kriyanshlover - 12 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
edited

amazing dear amina
aww the note is sad... 
also i love rey's concern. 
hope he can forgive himself. . 

i have a hunch that even kria will be able to get an operation done
then though with little problems, she'll be able to dance. 
Rey should be the main one to help her. ;)

i liked the ending. 
she is sad and all
but she stays strong. 
hope everything goes on track soon

continue soon!
look, already gave big comment 😳
Edited by Princess_Khushi - 12 years ago
SugarCubes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
U srsly gave me a surprise!!!!! Nd u knw while readin ur ff nd d surprise part I was smiling uncontrolabally nd I srsly wanna kill u!!!! Bt dis is sooo romantic nd heart touching nd I so badly wanna knw wat happent in her room!!!! So, plzzz update soon!!!! Waitin!!!!!

-Ishita
sweetapple2995 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yaar main tedko juuthe chaapal maarne wali hoon hahahhaha KYUN RUKHE SHAITAN MAHARAJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was sooo waiting...UPDATE KARO JALDI SE!!!!!!!!!
spicyheart thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oh awesome part
loved the song
oh god another suspense ending
arghh!!
continue soon