Pavitra Rishta September 19 2011 Written Update

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
This show gets from bad to worse, Savita defending Ajit like he's a saint and not hesitating to insult Archana even at a time like this. Then there is Varsha who really needs to get what is coming to her and by that I don't mean a child!

Thanks bhalla for the update
fesunil thumbnail
Thanks for the written upadates.😊   I don't know Hindi so can't watch the video episodes in the internet. The episodes they air here have english subtitles.  I wonder why there are no subtitles in the internet. Hope they put subtitles there as well.
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fesunil

Thanks for the written upadates.😊   I don't know Hindi so can't watch the video episodes in the internet. The episodes they air here have english subtitles.  I wonder why there are no subtitles in the internet. Hope they put subtitles there as well.

Hi fesunil, yes on TV they have the English captioning. I'm very sorry that you can't find any English captions on the internet, feel free to read the written update😊
Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago
Minion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thank u for the marvelous update bhalla πŸ€—
A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I hate Varsha! She is so selfish!
OLGNES thumbnail
thanks for the written update!!!
reachanupama thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Which police inspector would actually call the suspects home ? I mean if they really suspect a family member then he/she is summoned to the police station and interrogated. This is so weird. And I cannot believe that not 1 person in the chawl which is always bustling with people saw Varsha taking Soham away. And  Varsha - how long does she think she can keep Soham that way with her ? Its not like she is in a different city that he will never be noticed when he steps out of the house. Cmon, he is a kid, he will need doctors, need to go to school, need to play with the other kids. The CVs really have no brains. They are treating Soham like a piece of furniture/jewellery which can be kept hidden for as long as they want.
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Update Bhalla...πŸ˜›
aarohi18 thumbnail
has ekta kapoor lost it why all pain is given to manav and archana.that bitch varsha kidnaps d child d is enjoyng herself .i pray she never has her own baby ,bitchy women ...u aboted ur child and know u snatch away someone elses child ,u bitch can never understand archanas pain .i pray this varsha gets arrested d she is not forgiven by anyone in family esp manav d archana .or better  varsha dies end of all problems.big time bitch and sl...t .if they keep soham away from archana i m quiting wtchng d show, already archana is going thru a lot of problem and this bitch increases her problems.WHY ARE YOU GVNG MANAV ARCHANA ALL PAIN?????????? PLZZZ BRING BACK SOHAM TO ARCHANA SHE IS HIS MOTHER, HOW CAN A BITCH,WITCH RAISE SUCH A SWEET CHILD ,BUILDY INFERTILE WOMEN ...EKTA PLZZ STP GIVNG PAIN TO MANAV ARCHANA ,WE R TIRED OF IT .LET D KID BE WID ARCHANA D MANAV D NOT WID THAT BITCH.FRM BEGNG I KNEW THAT THIS BITCH WILL DO SMTHNG , I HAD D FEAR THT D STORY WILL TAKE THIS TURN .I HATE D SHOW NOW