India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Badima's plans

-Shankar- IF-Rockerz
-Shankar-
-Shankar-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Am I the only one that thinks BB's plans are really immature? I mean, her so called conspiracy wasn't well thought out and pretty childish. She seems helpless and just thought of a "plan" just because she had nothing better to do.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

AVINA4everpjb1MaryamMarychymanju7anusha34v3gradev09instcrisOLGNESYourNightmarenycsweetielavalinasahil70Roshini1494goolabfatssrilanka

sahil70 IF-Sizzlerz
sahil70
sahil70

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
and it keeps floppingLOL. what a silly silly woman

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMaryv3gradev09-Shankar-lavalina

MaryamMary Senior Member
MaryamMary
MaryamMary

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Shankar, you are not the only one...even BB & her son Virat  thinks that tooClown...first of all she overheard dada's will, but she did not hear name of chota pota...then she pushed dada over the steps prematurely...& waited 12 yrs for Rohan to become 23 yrs...but still her plan did not work...so nothing is working for BB...wait a min once it did work...when she sent a letter to mathadit...& from that day-on dada's perspective towards Dev-Rd marriage changed...
But she must take lessons from Padma...Padma has made fullproof plan with the help of Barkha,...Padma must be planning the reveng on Dev & Rd since the time she kicked her only son, the apple of her eyes, out of the PH...she is the only one who has the strong motive...her jigar ka tukada...who could not get Rd, the love of his life...the title which would have been a pride went to a once thought to be their servant...the one who got the love of Rd...Dev...the chota pota who is the son of her husband & his first wife...& she was shattered , humiliated, her pride was injured, her heart was broken by her husband & futhermore her husband loved more his first wife...& now suddenly she became a second citizen...even her fa-in-law who she loved as her father,betrayed her all this yrs...brought out the secret  on the same day when her son was supposed to be RP ...her son who was so much humiliated by his dada in front of all public& stopped the coronation of  PRship...her son was futhermore humiliated by Dev & Rd of his sins in front of the family...her son betrayed her trust too... but she is more angry with Dev & Rd than her son...only bec of them all has backfired on her son, & his son's life has became ignominy...what mother can bear that...she is now valcano...calm outside, seething inside...
she was looking & waiting for that chance...& she grab that opportunity with Barkha...BK mom must be with them too...probably  when Rd caught her on phone she must be talking with her that 'kuchh din ki baat hai'...& when Dev caught her , she must be talking with Padma at that time, about Dev wanting Rohan to be RP...but I do not think Rohan is with them...he is in his own world how to win  Rd's trust...but Padma may not know that BK is in love with Dev & wants him...& it may backfire on her...Padma is the one who put the fear in Dev for Rd to be outcasted & humiliated by society... & for Dev to sacrifice his love for dada' sake...or their pride will be taken away...she kept on praising Rd for her sacrifice, so Rd does not feel bad & start thinking of taking her rights back., & stop Dev from doing the same...& she kept her  there , otherwise Dev would have followed her & the secret could be out  & hence the title would be gone into trust...she made BK  sign the will papers & warned others not leak the secret out ..otherwise...she did not help Rd  find a way to lit the diya with Dev knowing very well that only patipatni lits that diya...Rd herself found the way...she must have known that BK will not open the gate...otherwise she must have thought of where will Bk go after Rd & Dev are in that room!...& now to-morrow she is kicking BB out of the house, her only thorn in the way...
well I do not want Padma to be the villain...but this is just my theory...

Edited by maryamavina - 20 September 2011 at 7:20am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AVINA4everanusha34radha_bilahariv3gradev09instcrisrekha-rubina-Shankar-nycsweetieNeerjaalavalina

puvaneswarigp Senior Member
puvaneswarigp
puvaneswarigp

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
i tink mohini & barka is working together , cause barka always talk nicely to mohini , & this mohini wanted to be RPtain so taht all will respect her..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMary-Shankar-

radha_bilahari Goldie
radha_bilahari
radha_bilahari

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Badima plans in such a way that she sees only that what she wants to see. She has no alternatives to her plans.  It flops.  As her bad deeds have been exposed no one will believe her even if she tells the truth, correctly told by Barkha.

But Barkha is also over-confident.  Let us see how her plans get spoilt.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMaryv3gradev09..yajnaseni..-Shankar-

MaryamMary Senior Member
MaryamMary
MaryamMary

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
I think when yesterday Padma said that she wants Bk as Rohan's wife, she now knows that Bk has already signed the will papers & if she marries Rohan the property will remain with Bk & Rohan,...but she will have a shock when Bk may say no...this is what I think may  happen...as I think Padma may be behind all this...

zam123-Shankar-

valleyhouse Senior Member
valleyhouse
valleyhouse

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Most of you are pointing fingers at Padma to be partner in crime with Bharkha. anything is possible however i truly and strongly feel that Padma or daima should not turn negative or be behind any of the bharkha's plan. All the characters have already been manipulated  by creatives but now atleast they need to keep mother-son and similarly daima-dev relationship intact.What kind of message would creatives give if they turn padma or dai aginst radev. Daima was against radhika initially but she has corrected her fault by apologizing and i hope that was a true apology.

As for who is with bharkha...this all depends on creatives whether its a existing character (mohini , virat, rohan or even bharkha's mom) or someone new .I guesss will wait and watch..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMary-Shankar-Neerjaa

fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
After watching tonight's episode I'm fully convinced that BB will leave Barkha easily.They'l be against each other & try to foil their plans.But,they'l end up helping RaDev instead. There'l be a cat & mouse chase between the two. And I think this time BB will be successful in trapping Barkha since she's overconfident & this will be her downfall.

MaryamMary-Shankar-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index