Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Prediction: Miss understanding cleared: Ahem to

uamaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
fall in love with Gopi 👏. 
My prediction is that as others have mentioned in the previous post about Kinjal having a rant to Ahem.
However, most importantly I predict and hope that in her anger she reveals that she was the one who created the misunderstandings between Ahem and Gopi.

Hopefully, she reveals that Umang told her that she had to stop the marriage between Gohem and then when she failed she tried to break them up. Thus, Ahem will finally realise what a gem of a wife he has in Gopi. 

Until now we have saw Ahem hold back and this maybe to do with all previous misunderstandings created by Kinjal. However, when they are revealed then Ahem will surely go LAALAALAA Over Gopi and so that is when we will see him fall in love with Gopi as predicted by earlier posts.

Hey, you know what the funniest part is though? Guess Urmila's face when Kinjal reveals the truth to Ahem and then Gohem love story starts and it is all thanks too urmila's kalakari 🤣 If she hadn't spent the whole night trying to catch Kinjal out in modelling and then calling Kokila and Ahem over then Kinjal would not have any reason to explode 🤣

Well done Urmila 👍🏼

Both Mother and daugther really what Ahem and Gopi together 🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
omg that will be the bomb on Urmila, imagine all that not sleeping trying to catch the advert of Kinjal etc, and it turns out because of that advert and her doing she has allowed the thing she has been not wishing to happen for a year, to finally happen.

Serves her right, even the birthday what happened all those kalakaries about mice and she ended up revealing it to everyone.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Kinjal is going to put Urmila on the bomb right now and watch her fly to the moon...one way trip. Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago
uamaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Kinjal is going to put Urmila on the bomb right now and watch her fly to the moon...one way trip.

🤣
-Nafisa- thumbnail

🤣 😉
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If that is what happens then I for one cannot wait. I have been waiting for Kinjal to tell the truth about the whole necklace saga and for the truth to come out to Ahem. Once he realises that (and also remembers Gopi telling him about her being uneducated before the wedding) he can properly fall in live and we can have our happy ever after.
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😃  OMG   so funny🤣
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I also love when everything that U&R do back fires...  best part  ...  next to seeing ahem.
Nilu.Dasuni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Umaz, i wish ur prediction comes true and urshi duo...nafisa as u said a one way trip to the moon or any where else 😉
sam990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 if your predicate cum truth  it be the highlight of the show  ahem finally find out the truth  plzzzlet it cum truth im cancell all my appoinment today to watch on the net