Sadia.khan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Shahid & Sonakshi paired up
IndiaGlitz [Saturday, September 17, 2011]

Yes, the two actors of distinct personalities - Shahid Kapoor and Sonakshi Sinha - will be soon sharing the screen space for a project.

Our birdies shared that the handsome Kapoor and the charming Sinha have been signed up for Sajid Nadiadwala's untitled production, which will be helmed by 'Kambakkht Ishq' famed director Sabbir Khan.

Said to be romantic-action film, the story and screenplay is written by Nadiadwala.

Incidentally, birdies added, before this project Sonakshi was offered a Yash Raj Films' movie with her 'good friend' Ranveer Singh. However, the beauty opted for Shahid starrer instead. Already talks are in circles about Sonakshi and Ranveer's growing closeness after they performed together at an awards function. Guess Ms. Sinha doesn't want to mix 'friendship' with profession...

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/hindi/article/71108.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

She will look like his mom next to him😛
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Might just be interesting to see this pairing. Besides, I'm sure she'll at least look better with him than what Vidya Balan did in Kismat Konnection.
sogazelle thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heat

She will look like his mom next to him😛

My thoughts exactly!!!!
Why can't these filmmakers see what common people like us can see without bating our eyes????
Glam.Doll thumbnail

Sonakshi looks a bit old maybe because she have this mature face. And Shahid looks like a 20 years old. BAD IDEA 😕

I say > 👎🏼

I dont think that we're living in the 12th century that we have such silly criteria for jodis to look good. So what if he's more petite than Sonakshi? I am so sick of this silly rule that the girl should be shorter, more petite, younger, and more baby-faced than the guy.  Tired of young girls being paired with humongous uncles and once she gets paired with a guy who is not an uncle but is still older than her, everyone goes "ewww, auntie". 
Originally posted by: eraser

I dont think that we're living in the 12th century that we have such silly criteria for jodis to look good. So what if he's more petite than Sonakshi? I am so sick of this silly rule that the girl should be shorter, more petite, younger, and more baby-faced than the guy.  Tired of young girls being paired with humongous uncles and once she gets paired with a guy who is not an uncle but is still older than her, everyone goes "ewww, auntie". 

Who says its a silly rule? People have different opinions on what appears pleasing to them. I may like tall men, the next girl may have a thing for midgets. Different strokes for different folks.  It has nothing to do with this century or that. People are attracted to what they are, there is no changing whats innately attractive to you. Most people don't find a big boned woman with a petite  man attractive. That does not mean they are regressive; that is just not their preference.
Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think this has been posted before... I wonder if this is Heer Ranjha that was supposed to be made with Deepika and Shahid, or a different script. Was really looking forward to seeing Shahid and Deepika onscreen together 🥺...but boy am I glad Deepika isnt working with the KI director 😆

Was it on here that someone said Shahid-Sonakshi were the "chotu + motu" jodi? I know it wasnt nice...but it was hilarious 😆