Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: likarsh

pyar-ishk, thank you for the explanations.  

Yeah I remember her in the early episodes.  I hope the CVs don't forget this, and try to make her the stereotypical heroine.  As you said, right now there's still leeway as it makes sense that she may not be able speak fluently to the extent Mohan can.  

I may be evil, but i am so looking forward to her conflicts with Baapji. I wonder how she'll handle that.

It's not evil at all cause am also going to enjoy baap ji and Kastur clash. Kastur will definitely know how to handle baapji, she has rock ⭐️ Baa for a grandmother. 😆

I'm Rani
fuzzyface thumbnail
Thanks

CVs shld clear up Kastur's not so educated english speaking status, it's very confusing 😕

But Kudos to Mohan, he didn't wait or flinch, he saw an opportunity and grabbed it. 😆
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update dear 
Jamila1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update.

Im so proud of Kastur standing up for herself and not allowing Mohan to get away with insulting her what he said beforehand about her looks, education, her and her families stop dreaming about their marriage, yes he had his reasons and it is his life but she also has a life - both got to have a say.  

I hope Mohan realises, just because someone is traditional, sweet and quiet does not mean they can say and do what they like to them and that person swallows it, when push comes to shove, I hope Kastur always stands up to Mohan like she did, never want to see her take it like the sacrificing heroins which is really 👎🏼 shes not a scaredycat, she too has her priniciples and brain of her own, she never only thinks of her own POV but also sees it from the others and when needed correcting she says it how it is 👏 Kastur can be a dutiful wife but should be one who will never turn a blind eye to Mohan and his bad habits of lieing and cheating in whatever it is in the future specially when it comes down to their trust and faith in their relationship.  He can do whatever but I hope Kastur doesnt take any crap at all specially when it comes to their marriage.

Edited by Jamila1 - 12 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
We're hoping CV don't scrape all the good qualities that make MoHur unique out of them, the imperfections of Mohan and the fighting spirit of Kastur
FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thnkss for the update dear
Aymee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you Lizzie for the written update.  You did a great job.

ayesha109 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the lovely update:)
Chandnii95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update 😊