EPI POSTMORTEM 19/9/2011 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by PRAGMATIC

Nazia a picture is worth a thousand words and the number of funny and hilarious emos you have choosen for this post made me laugh even before I could finish reading the entire post..

You are surly developing a lot of humor combined with a tactfull approch to disect the EP. Really loved it and keep the PM of Epies flowing like this. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
thanks bhai will try to do it for every epi 😃
Originally posted by Anondo.R

All my guesses are gone after watching MKAP. KriYa's hangout will be hanging i guess 😕 Most probably SS will come up with his Hullimoon plan once again

Superb PM. And you know i just love your Emoticons 😃
yuppo i knowbro
dont be too sad dear i know less kriya frustrating but hmm dont loose hope we will get something nice cvs likes to give surprises😆chill
Originally posted by Mitaly..

well analyzed chere👏⭐️👏⭐️

omg 😆i m non stop ROFL🤣  after seeing emo😆

you are the best emo 😃⭐️

Love it enjoyed more than episode⭐️⭐️😃

my fav is
🤣
thanks darling lub u 😉
Originally posted by mia12

all i wanted to say...nice family, i can feel the love😍 
🤣🤣u rocks mia
Originally posted by Mitaly..

another close pic of arry 😉
bechara too seedha saadha hmm love him
thanks
Originally posted by a_uma

SUPERB Post Naz...very funny...👏     especially liked the part about aliens...and gr8 emoticons...😛
thanks dear Tongue
Originally posted by DevuDivya

Great Post Mortem Nazz...loved all the emticons..😃
thanks😛
Originally posted by mia12

Aliens, I knew it,  they do exist🤪but why did they want to vist the zoo😃...ops i mean  Sajjan and his dependable family😲😕
🤣mamma mia rocks too good
Originally posted by babithaj

Nazz, U rocked yet again with ur humour n emoticons matching up... Great Goin...Luvya n do rock...🤗
thankoo ji 😊
Originally posted by amritamore1

Hii Nazia di, love ur postmortem, but dint like ysterday epi much, Im waiting egarly to end this SAGA track, cv,s shd now concentrate on Kriya they r main leads i dont understand ,, i totally agree tht others character r part of the show so u needs them, but y in centre stage when others show can get TRP,s by focussing on the lead pairs then even mkap can get. i agree our show concept is diffrent but the same repeatative bigamy trrack again.y?
thanks yaara
i still think that cvs brought saga for a purpose not to show or concentrate o bigamy
i seriously think ganga will fall for gunga now