India-Forums

||Studio/IF..#2||Update:pg78.. 01/05 (Page 33)

Sienna.. IF-Dazzler
Sienna..
Sienna..

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jessy-

Hi.
Congrats.
Bye.

^that was so lame, i know ROFL
.extremely lame=|
Lekin Ash, you have no idea how happy i am for you OMGoshhh like really really REALLY happy Hug a thousand congratulations to you and your new born shop HugROFL .New born shop? You reminded me of Breaking Dawn! Crap when is that film gonna release?! I can't wait anymore=| Oh btw thank you, thank you, thank you<3<3 muah muah <3 .chummaaa chumma de de=P -ok don't say it: not needed.. may you have many more shops, which i'm sure you will if you stop being a lazy ass and update more often hmph Pinch .Being lazy is a special art form Jess- it takes time to perfect & only a select few people can be good at it=)... I am so getting jhootis rightLOL but still, CONGO CONGO CONGO ASHUUU MADAME ily! <3 i hope my congratulations to you was good enough to impress you :) .Impress? Ohhh so you're in maska maarni mood- what do you want?=|
Anyways! moving on, your shop looks super GORGEOUSSS Heart .Thank you! though i already saw your banner before hand, it looks 84826584x prettier NOW with the rest of the layout all together with it :$ .Banner changed=P- well the avi part did- did you see it?... *stares at you with beady eyes*... i really like how you merged Anu's and Barun's backs together...such a unique thought...and it looks so real Embarrassed .That bit looks a little fake still- it didn't come out looking the way it did in my head..=( and whatever else you did with the banner, like the textures, colourings, animated part, etc is very brilliantly done! Awww thanks<3 and OMFGGG your intro layout has to be THE best one i've ever seen before! Really? Yikes thank youuu!!<3 it's so damn gorgeous...especially with those flowery textures <33 the way you did the text style of the main heading in red is really amazing too! it really made my jaw drop :| .Lol thank you- & i'm actually liking using red, browns, greens & black a lot these daysLOL
your sample work is breathtakingly gorgeous! absolutely gorgeous Stern Smile you know i really love looking at your work..and cos there is so much...i get lost in them and get too lazy to comment on them ROFL .Ohh acha bahaana hai=P but i have to let you know how much i love them...i love them all <3 .Thank youuu!! there are some which i have never seen before..hmm Ermm .Oye you've seen everything before- are you sure my bhoolne ki bimaari hasn't transferred over to you?=\ each and every sig out there has a unique..and i'm not joking..it has a UNIQUE style! .Style? Koi style nahin hai yaar- if there is one then would love to know what you see that i don'tLOL and that's what i love the most about sigs...the style is really important to me..and that's what makes me love your sigs so much <3 .Now i'm def curious- what style do you see Jess?TongueLOL i i i i i i just don't know how to say it..but i seriously hope you get what i mean otherwise i won't be able to live peacefully ROFL .Lolll nope i don't get itCool
So i'm thinking of kinda ending it here, if you don't mind? EmbarrassedROFL .You are? Don't even think about it- stay sitting right there!Geek you have no idea how i wrote this message for you...i literally had to choose between you and the rest of my friends...so i chose to write this for you and closed FB and MSN so i wont get distracted ROFL .I feel specialDay Dreaming im gonna be so dead if anyone reads this ROFL .Hear all about ittt: Jess chose moi over everyone elseCoolLOL i'm not trying to exaggerate matters here but yeah :P .Ok.. yeahLOL
i don't need to say 'update soon' cos i know you'll be updating tonight LOL so uhmm yeah i kinda really LOVE YOUUU Heart  .And i kinda already knowBlushing

Thank youuu Jesss!!!! LY<3<3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jesss.

Meehak. IF-Sizzlerz
Meehak.
Meehak.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged

Stunning uptade ! <3 i love ASR & Anjali sigi a loots :D Omg the ArHi sigis look Amaaziiinge, i love them all a loots ! Day Dreaming

ArHi avis look beautiful ! <3 i love the avis color Embarrassed

Sienna..

Arteclectic IF-Stunnerz
Arteclectic
Arteclectic

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
wowww just wow i love ur style colouring blending but most fav is ur size soo cuteee really pocketfull but get i loved everything
love ur colouring i like the way u write the text in background of another colour its coool u r just amazinggg love everythinggg
do make more

Sienna..

LoNeLy..GaL IF-Sizzlerz
LoNeLy..GaL
LoNeLy..GaL

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Sorry for disappearing ya I wanna see UR old DD siggy wanna use sum I u Dnt mind

Sienna..

Sienna.. IF-Dazzler
Sienna..
Sienna..

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoNeLy..GaL

Sorry for disappearing ya I wanna see UR old DD siggy wanna use sum I u Dnt mind
Ohh... ummm.. oh god i can't even remember if i made sigs on just DD..i know i've made tons of icons on her but sigs.. actually i think i did make a few.. it's just a matter of digging them out..LOL
Wait lemme go see in my old gallery if i can find themEmbarrassed
LoNeLy..GaL IF-Sizzlerz
LoNeLy..GaL
LoNeLy..GaL

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by midnight.blue

Originally posted by LoNeLy..GaL

</div>Ohh... ummm.. oh god i can't even remember if i made sigs on just DD..i knowi've made tons of icons on her but sigs.. actually i think i did make a few.. it's just a matter of digging them out..LOL
<div>Wait lemme go see in my old gallery if i can find themEmbarrassed

It's Ok If UR Buzy Leave It Then LOL
Sorry For Distrubances
FaizaK IF-Sizzlerz
FaizaK
FaizaK

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
beautiful update ash
ur style is really awsome..luvd the colouringStar
all the siggies are stunning and avis are gorgeous
Sienna.. IF-Dazzler
Sienna..
Sienna..

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
For now i think this is it.. there may be more but this is all i could findEmbarrassedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky_blueskiesAubade.LoNeLy..GaL

Go to top