Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Jessy-

Hi.

Congrats.
Bye.

^that was so lame, i know 🤣
.extremely lame=|
Lekin Ash, you have no idea how happy i am for you OMGoshhh like really really REALLY happy 🤗 a thousand congratulations to you and your new born shop 🤗🤣 .New born shop? You reminded me of Breaking Dawn! Crap when is that film gonna release?! I can't wait anymore=| Oh btw thank you, thank you, thank you<3<3 muah muah <3 .chummaaa chumma de de=P -ok don't say it: not needed.. may you have many more shops, which i'm sure you will if you stop being a lazy ass and update more often hmph 😵 .Being lazy is a special art form Jess- it takes time to perfect & only a select few people can be good at it=)... I am so getting jhootis right😆 but still, CONGO CONGO CONGO ASHUUU MADAME ily! <3 i hope my congratulations to you was good enough to impress you :) .Impress? Ohhh so you're in maska maarni mood- what do you want?=|
Anyways! moving on, your shop looks super GORGEOUSSS ❤️ .Thank you! though i already saw your banner before hand, it looks 84826584x prettier NOW with the rest of the layout all together with it :$ .Banner changed=P- well the avi part did- did you see it?... *stares at you with beady eyes*... i really like how you merged Anu's and Barun's backs together...such a unique thought...and it looks so real 😳 .That bit looks a little fake still- it didn't come out looking the way it did in my head..=( and whatever else you did with the banner, like the textures, colourings, animated part, etc is very brilliantly done! Awww thanks<3 and OMFGGG your intro layout has to be THE best one i've ever seen before! Really? Yikes thank youuu!!<3 it's so damn gorgeous...especially with those flowery textures <33 the way you did the text style of the main heading in red is really amazing too! it really made my jaw drop :| .Lol thank you- & i'm actually liking using red, browns, greens & black a lot these days😆
your sample work is breathtakingly gorgeous! absolutely gorgeous 😳 you know i really love looking at your work..and cos there is so much...i get lost in them and get too lazy to comment on them 🤣 .Ohh acha bahaana hai=P but i have to let you know how much i love them...i love them all <3 .Thank youuu!! there are some which i have never seen before..hmm 🤔 .Oye you've seen everything before- are you sure my bhoolne ki bimaari hasn't transferred over to you?=\ each and every sig out there has a unique..and i'm not joking..it has a UNIQUE style! .Style? Koi style nahin hai yaar- if there is one then would love to know what you see that i don't😆 and that's what i love the most about sigs...the style is really important to me..and that's what makes me love your sigs so much <3 .Now i'm def curious- what style do you see Jess?😛😆 i i i i i i just don't know how to say it..but i seriously hope you get what i mean otherwise i won't be able to live peacefully 🤣 .Lolll nope i don't get it😎
So i'm thinking of kinda ending it here, if you don't mind? 😳🤣 .You are? Don't even think about it- stay sitting right there!🤓 you have no idea how i wrote this message for you...i literally had to choose between you and the rest of my friends...so i chose to write this for you and closed FB and MSN so i wont get distracted 🤣 .I feel special😍 im gonna be so dead if anyone reads this 🤣 .Hear all about ittt: Jess chose moi over everyone else😎😆 i'm not trying to exaggerate matters here but yeah :P .Ok.. yeah😆
i don't need to say 'update soon' cos i know you'll be updating tonight LOL so uhmm yeah i kinda really LOVE YOUUU ❤️  .And i kinda already know☺️

Thank youuu Jesss!!!! LY<3<3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meehak. thumbnail

Stunning uptade ! <3 i love ASR & Anjali sigi a loots :D Omg the ArHi sigis look Amaaziiinge, i love them all a loots ! 😍

ArHi avis look beautiful ! <3 i love the avis color 😳
Arteclectic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wowww just wow i love ur style colouring blending but most fav is ur size soo cuteee really pocketfull but get i loved everything
love ur colouring i like the way u write the text in background of another colour its coool u r just amazinggg love everythinggg
do make more
LoNeLy..GaL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry for disappearing ya I wanna see UR old DD siggy wanna use sum I u Dnt mind
Sienna.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LoNeLy..GaL

Sorry for disappearing ya I wanna see UR old DD siggy wanna use sum I u Dnt mind

Ohh... ummm.. oh god i can't even remember if i made sigs on just DD..i know i've made tons of icons on her but sigs.. actually i think i did make a few.. it's just a matter of digging them out..😆
Wait lemme go see in my old gallery if i can find them😳
LoNeLy..GaL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: midnight.blue

</div>Ohh... ummm.. oh god i can't even remember if i made sigs on just DD..i knowi've made tons of icons on her but sigs.. actually i think i did make a few.. it's just a matter of digging them out..😆
<div>Wait lemme go see in my old gallery if i can find them😳

It's Ok If UR Buzy Leave It Then 😆
Sorry For Distrubances
FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful update ash
ur style is really awsome..luvd the colouring⭐️
all the siggies are stunning and avis are gorgeous
Sienna.. thumbnail