Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Saruu- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So Im Here...And About To Comment,Mainly Thanks To My Flu Damnit,Ruined My Wkend Plans🤔
Anywayss Here We Goo😆

First Updateee
Sienna.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SmokingDreams

Jaana..Thats kiss link I sent you..If you have the time, take it as a suggestion not as a request, do make some avis on them..ONLY IF YOU ARE FREE..No pressure at all..

Loll why not- but could you perhaps provide me with a zshare or hostingcup download link pls? My YT downloader is acting weird- says vid not found=\ 

abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Ash dii..I am leaving jaana..I have loads to do..I will get back to comment on the updates I missed..And then will send the PM too soonish..It was awesome talking to you after such a long time..MUAH..Love ya..
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
WOW I love the ArHi siggies, they've really come out brilliantly, even though i dont watch the show, your siggies really make me wish i did. Awesome creation sweets :) Just gorgeous
Sienna.. thumbnail

😳Yup I do watch IPKKND..I stopped in between after shyam came in and AK's story was sidelined..But now I am back..I still have to catch up a bit though..
Now now..Just coz I tease you very much with my Niyu dii..Doesnt mean I am gonna hear you let down my fav VMs..So watch what you are saying😈

Make sure you do- esp 21st Sept epi- Barun and Sanaya are rocking the show<3<3
Niyu ka naam mat le- that weirdo has literally disappeared off of the face of IF=(
abandoned thumbnail
Originally posted by: midnight.blue

Loll why not- but could you perhaps provide me with a zshare or hostingcup download link pls? My YT downloader is acting weird- says vid not found=\ 

I dont know about that jaana..I will check out if I can..But its ok..Fikar not..YT downloader?? That thing sucks..You should use RealPlayer jaana..its awesome..Its easier and faster..I use RealPlayer to download videos..
abandoned thumbnail
Originally posted by: midnight.blue

Make sure you do- esp 21st Sept epi- Barun and Sanaya are rocking the show<3<3
Niyu ka naam mat le- that weirdo has literally disappeared off of the face of IF=(

Sure will..I know..even I was wondering the same thing..Where is she???
Sienna.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Saruu-

So Im Here...And About To Comment,Mainly Thanks To My Flu Damnit,Ruined My Wkend Plans🤔

Anywayss Here We Goo😆

First Updateee

Oh crap- ja rest kar Saru! Comment later when you're feeling better🤗
-Saruu- thumbnail
Sienna.. thumbnail

I dont know about that jaana..I will check out if I can..But its ok..Fikar not..YT downloader?? That thing sucks..You should use RealPlayer jaana..its awesome..Its easier and faster..I use RealPlayer to download videos..

I know it's a crap invention but the only thing that i know of=|
& Real player? Will check it out!