Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Awww..Thanks jaana..I just wanted a new banner for my FF..I will send you the pics jaana..And even the details for the VM..I love you sooo much..BTW jaana..You watch castle???
abandoned thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQlGo4yhr1c[/YOUTUBE]

Guess I am in my ash dii obsession mode..(which I frequently have with some very selected people's work).This VM..Mashallah..Tussi Great Ho jaana..Tussi Great hoo..I miss KJ and YOU ARE THE REASON..😒
Sienna.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SmokingDreams

Awww..Thanks jaana..I just wanted a new banner for my FF..I will send you the pics jaana..And even the details for the VM..I love you sooo much..BTW jaana..You watch castle???

Sure- take your time<3
Lekin i won't be able to work on them over the weekend so Monday i'll start making them ok?

Castle? No i don't- time nahin milta yaar.. is it any good?
abandoned thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwx5LlX8prI&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/YOUTUBE]

I am crying pools here..What are you???..UGH..I am missing DMG so much..
Sienna.. thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQlGo4yhr1c[/YOUTUBE]

Guess I am in my ash dii obsession mode..(which I frequently have with some very selected people's work).This VM..Mashallah..Tussi Great Ho jaana..Tussi Great hoo..I miss KJ and YOU ARE THE REASON..😒

Awww Imliii🤗 I miss them too=(
But thank you so much for liking that mix!!🤗
abandoned thumbnail

Originally posted by: midnight.blue

Sure- take your time<3
Lekin i won't be able to work on them over the weekend so Monday i'll start making them ok?

Castle? No i don't- time nahin milta yaar.. is it any good?

No problem jaani..I just need it by next week..That is if my spam gang dont attack my thread..🤔..

Any goood??? OMKAJEN..Jaani..I was soo addicted to it..I watched the whole 3 seasons in a weekend and season 4..I brought down my entire world till I got to see the premiere of season 4.So yeah its AWESOME..for me I LOVE IT AS MUCH AS KAJEN..And that says something..See this scene..And you will know how much chemistry they hold..AAAH..

Sienna.. thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwx5LlX8prI&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/YOUTUBE]

I am crying pools here..What are you???..UGH..I am missing DMG so much..

Lol me and my obsession with rona dhona stuff=P

abandoned thumbnail

Awww Imliii🤗 I miss them too=(
But thank you so much for liking that mix!!🤗

Miss them is not even coming close right jaana??? Gonna be a year since DMG shut down..WAHHH
Like them??? You are underrating my obessive addictive love for your 3 and only AR VM's..
abandoned thumbnail

Lol me and my obsession with rona dhona stuff=P

hmm..I doubted that too..All your VMs are intense..But I love those typo stuffs..
Sienna.. thumbnail

No problem jaani..I just need it by next week..That is if my spam gang dont attack my thread..🤔..

Any goood??? OMKAJEN..Jaani..I was soo addicted to it..I watched the whole 3 seasons in a weekend and season 4..I brought down my entire world till I got to see the premiere of season 4.So yeah its AWESOME..for me I LOVE IT AS MUCH AS KAJEN..And that says something..See this scene..And you will know how much chemistry they hold..AAAH..

Wow! Will def try to catch up with the epis! Btw how much of this show have i missed roughly?😆