||Studio/IF..#2||Update:pg78.. 01/05

Posted: 12 years ago

Edited by midnight.blue - 11 years ago

Edited by midnight.blue - 12 years ago

congratulations.

Ashhh, you're on your second shop!? 😲 Am I dreaming? *pinch* Okaii maybe I'm noot=P Gosh it's unbelievable ;) You should have been on your tenth shop by now :| you need to update more regularly! That's a order=D Buttt! Oh em geee! Am soo happy you're on your second shop 🤗 I'm probaly more happy/excited than youu are :|A big big big congratulations to youuu! 🤗 May you have another gazillion bazillion shops :) Yeshh another gazillion shops ;) And I want to be on the first page of all of those gazzillion shops =P Haha you're probaly scaredd now 😆 Don't worry Ash, it's only a gazillion ;) And I want this shop finished by the end of this month, okaii! :| I want to see updates atleast every two days. Hehe see am not asking much from you am I? I could have said I want a update everyday but I just didn't want to be mean 😃 You know how much I love your updates :| They make me die,faint,jump out of windows and so much more 🤔 So I want to be dying, fainting, jumping out of windows every other day =D Yeahh am not weird or anything...Trust me it's your updates that have made me like this  😳 I can't believe am editing this like 2 weeks after you've opened your shop...gosh am becoming so lazy :( I haven't even commented on two of your updates :O All shall be done today...hopefully...maybe. Anywaays where were we? Ohhh yeaah, your shop =D Am so so so so so so so so happy you'r on your second shop!=DD You deserve this sooo muchh, to be honest you deserve to be on your 10th, but I'll make sure youu reach there soon too! 😳 You are one of the most creative people I've ever seen, actually make that the BESHHTT creative person I've ever seen and ever will see :) I feel so proud of youu  May your shop always be blessed with success and happiness=P And if anyone does any nazar on your shop, then I shall be coming after them=P And most importantly if anyone ATTEMPTS to copy or get overly inspired of your work without giving you any damn credit=| then they shall be scared off IF 😃 So no-one dare to copy my ashuus workk :|
Coming to the samplee work you've postedd. Actually, I haven't commented on the banner :| oh. em. gee. speechless. no words. ash what the HECK??:| That I can say with 120% confidence, is the BEST banner I have ever seen in my life :| I just want to stare at it for ages, and I actually did do that 😳 Soo gorgeouss<3 Love how you came up with the ideaa of having Anushka, and Barun in the same siggy=P Even though I still don't understand about Barun...but back on topic, your blending is freaking perfect :| and omg what a uniquee ideaa of having a video in the banner! I haven't EVER seen that beforee :| and if anyone copies that I shall be after them with sticks :/ so don't even dare anyone..
Coming to the actual sample work 😛 amazing. fullstop. =)
 every single siggy is spilling ashhifiedd talent=P so perfect in everything! from colouring, blending, layout of pics, font/text everything is PERFECTO.=D I just had to spend 2 mins on each siggy looking through them=/ but I wouldn't class that as a waste of time 😳 it's a perfect good use of time looking at ash's stuff. Lool=P I think out of all the siggys this one has to be my faveee:

It is sooo damn beautifuuul<33 Obviously I love it because it's KaJen, buuut because YOU made it, it makes it even more special :| everything made by you is gorgeouuus. Am gonna usee this siggy because I am sooo love in it, and my dabba needs updating=P
Ashhh, a big CONGRATS oncee again 🤗 I hope you have another 945678235457 shops 😃 And I want this shop finished by end of October, thats a order by the way hehe=P And before I forget, the layour is GORGEOUUUSSS. Again unique, and soo beautifuul. and it is NOT weirdd :| you weirdo 😆 And am gonna finish this now because I need to comment on your other updates tooo=P and at the moment I am struggling for time :/ sorry jee 😳 promishh from now on i'll be on time for all comments! Muahh, loadsa hugs&kisses.

i love youuu! :D

Edited by ..Angel.. - 12 years ago
Hi.
Congrats.
Bye.

^that was so lame, i know 🤣
Lekin Ash, you have no idea how happy i am for you OMGoshhh like really really REALLY happy 🤗 a thousand congratulations to you and your new born shop 🤗🤣 muah muah <3 may you have many more shops, which i'm sure you will if you stop being a lazy ass and update more often hmph 😵 but still, CONGO CONGO CONGO ASHUUU MADAME ily! <3 i hope my congratulations to you was good enough to impress you :)
Anyways! moving on, your shop looks super GORGEOUSSS ❤️ though i already saw your banner before hand, it looks 84826584x prettier NOW with the rest of the layout all together with it :$ i really like how you merged Anu's and Barun's backs together...such a unique thought...and it looks so real 😳 and whatever else you did with the banner, like the textures, colourings, animated part, etc is very brilliantly done! and OMFGGG your intro layout has to be THE best one i've ever seen before! it's so damn gorgeous...especially with those flowery textures <33 the way you did the text style of the main heading in red is really amazing too! it really made my jaw drop :|
your sample work is breathtakingly gorgeous! absolutely gorgeous 😳 you know i really love looking at your work..and cos there is so much...i get lost in them and get too lazy to comment on them 🤣 but i have to let you know how much i love them...i love them all <3 there are some which i have never seen before..hmm 🤔 each and every sig out there has a unique..and i'm not joking..it has a UNIQUE style! and that's what i love the most about sigs...the style is really important to me..and that's what makes me love your sigs so much <3 i i i i i i just don't know how to say it..but i seriously hope you get what i mean otherwise i won't be able to live peacefully 🤣
So i'm thinking of kinda ending it here, if you don't mind? 😳🤣 you have no idea how i wrote this message for you...i literally had to choose between you and the rest of my friends...so i chose to write this for you and closed FB and MSN so i wont get distracted 🤣 im gonna be so dead if anyone reads this 🤣 i'm not trying to exaggerate matters here but yeah :P 
i don't need to say 'update soon' cos i know you'll be updating tonight LOL so uhmm yeah i kinda really LOVE YOUUU ❤️ 
Edited by -Jessy- - 12 years ago

congratulations...

DEAR DEAR DEAR ASHHH!! :D

YAYYY. this YAYYY is NOT for you getting your shop beta, so dont get khush! LOL its for ME editting THIS SPOT ATLASTTT! wohooo! *CLAPS* :D YES! I DID IT! Did i do it too fast!? Aapko sahi se tarpaya nahi!? :( ya tarpadiya Khoob!? ;] :D tehehehe! LOL

Ok, Many Many Congratulations, Im proud of you and your stuff ☺️ Love you.

oh and did i tell you how GORGEOUS THE BANNER IS?! my God! u MAKE me the banner for my next shop, YOU GET IT?! -____- :P LOOL. i need it! :| and OPEN for requests ASAP1 im dieingg to use midnightblue's SapphireStudio's stuff :P

LOL

anyways, Keep it up, and update soonerrr!

LOVEEE YOUUU

REENO!

Edited by -_AfridiMalik_- - 12 years ago
me loves you 

🤣
Edited by -_AfridiMalik_- - 12 years ago
Thanks ash for reserving for me:) love you JEE xoxo
RESERVED <3
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Edited.
Assshhh! Wohhhoo girl; Congratulationnsss! 
Youuu totally deservee thiisss. 
I have loveed each anndd everyy siggiess youu madee. 
Maayy youu recievee morree viewersss. 
Annddd manny manny mannyy moree shopsss. 
Lovvee Youu Loaddsss xoxox
Edited by -RabiaKSGKaJen- - 12 years ago