bavdfan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

*Hi guys, quick wu*

Epi starts with Bharti explaining to Baba that all her misery is due to a previous life, and that she has to find Murli/Krishna jee. Baba tries to rationalize it all. Bharti says that she is waiting for a sign to know what to do.

Murli is awoken by his cell phone in the train at night, it's Mridang. They chit chat and Murli asks how is Veehan. Mridang says that everything is alright but after hanging up the phone, he says that Veehan is sick since the morning. They all agree that it wasn't a bad idea to lie to Murli. They are waiting for the doc.

Chimti is jealous from all the attention the baby is getting. She even wants Gau to take the baby before he gets milk from kamla. (are those sickos trying to strave him? )Kamla wants her to take care of her daughter, but Gau says that she is peacefully sleeping, then she talk about her being the substitute mom, so she defo will take care of Veehan as well. Kamla is getting emotional. (I can't stand the fact that she was acting like a very attentive MIL in the beginning, knowing and feeling everything about her DIL, now she doesn't even notice how messed up Gau is. . .)

Gau asks her mom what was that all about, and then Chimti drinks the feeder.  (disgusting scene). She lefts a small amount of milk in the feeder and fills it with water. Gau is happy.

Bharti is thinking about the tantric lady and starts feeling anxious. Then she starts talking to Murli's pic, she WILL find him, at any cost.

She goes outdoor and she is followed by someone barefoot and with black clothes.

Doc checks up Veehan : he has some low immunity capacity and will often be sick. She notices the water/milk feeder and Gaumti are worried. But suddenly the doc says that it was a great idea because it's better for the tummy.

Bharti turns around and sees a totally scary huge homeless looking like man.  She faints.

END !

Bharti is still not giving up on her research to find murli , chimti is trying to starve the baby... Weird epi but i was damn scared at the end !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!

I have to tell you that this was an epi where my blood was boiling! 😡

I felt like breaking through the computer screen and strangling that Chimti to death when she drank Veehans milk and STARVED the baby! God knows how she spared her own granddaughters milk! I just hate it in serials when characters be horrible to little baby's its like someone just stabbed me! I know I'm emotional but seeing someone be horrible to babyies is something I cant take!

I am just getting bored of this Bharti track now and cant wait till Bharti takes care of Veehan as I'm just getting sick of seeing the cheap acts of Gau and Chimti now.

Oh and the ending was damn scary but I hope Bharli meet soon!
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks for the update

end part that man looked like some monster.. but something was weird

when bharti faints  the man sees krishna pic and somehow stops.. some connection mayb
and bharti seems kind of runaway girl

the yuckiest scene of the day was chimti drinkin off the baby milk

how low u can get

i m seriously appalled at what cvs r trying to show and how did channel approve of this

there has to be serious complain against torture of small baby like this

if they want to go ahead with purva janam track let them

if they want to keep the lead separated let them

but to show baby being tortured and starved was beyond me

one person cant do anythng there has to be whole lot of complaints on this act..

hated this episode😡
sumisa91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks bavdfan for the update! I absolutely heart you on this one! It would have been such a difficult and painful update to do! Well done :)

Chimti, I want to KILLL YOU!!!!! Somebody please take her off the show! She's crossed all limits and boundaries. Enough is enough! This nayi NANI should become BADNAAM! Cruelty has reached its heights on the show, its not at all pleasant to watch!

Murli only for a mere few seconds on screen? Too bad! In a way good they are atleast not wasting his acting talent to show some crap! As last Thursdays episode was too much to digest from his part!

Hey, is that scary Baba in the last part the one who came in Bharti's dream saying Murli is going to die and all that? I mean the dream before going on the Vaishno Devi trip. Also the same Baba was spotted with his Chimta in Vaishno Devi just before the mishappenings with the BAVD couple.

This serial is getting pathetic now! Too much has been going on and I can't even digest! It's like stuck in my throat! Mend your story BAVD people before its too late, abhi bhi time hai sambhal jao!
Edited by sumisa91 - 12 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
sumisa chimti act made me so angry  that i just lost my temper on my poor hubby... it was beyond pathetic

i dont get what  the cvs want to portray by showing this in the show

what was the need to show that chimti is behaving beyond evil

for some moments i felt gaushala was disgusted by her momo 

but she didnt stop her also..

no words for kamla and bansi at all...

princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumisa91

Thanks bavdfan for the update! I absolutely heart you on this one! It would have been such a difficult and painful update to do! Well done :)

Chimti, I want to KILLL YOU!!!!! Somebody please take her off the show! She's crossed all limits and boundaries. Enough is enough! This nayi NANI should become BADNAAM! Cruelty has reached its heights on the show, its not at all pleasant to watch!

Murli only for a mere few seconds on screen? Too bad! In a way good they are atleast not wasting his acting talent to show some crap! As last Thursdays episode was too much to digest from his part!

Hey, is that scary Baba in the last part the one who came in Bharti's dream saying Murli is going to die and all that? I mean the dream before going on the Vaishno Devi trip. Also the same Baba was spotted with his Chimta in Vaishno Devi just before the mishappenings with the BAVD couple.

This serial is getting pathetic now! Too much has been going on and I can't even digest! It's like stuck in my throat! Mend your story BAVD people before its too late, abhi bhi time hai sambhal jao!

Completey agree with you Sumisa! Watching Chimti nani's cheap acts is getting pathetic now and there are no words for Bhansi and Kamla.

So much for sending off Murli and acting as if they will take the responsibility for Vehaan! I'm getting pretty annoyed of Kamansi too beacuse they dont even play an important role within the household and don't even know that their own grandson is being starved!

Anyway, how long is this Chimti going to stay in her daughters house for? I mean the baby has arrived and shes still there? Dhara had enough shame to not stay in her daughters house for this long but this Chimti isnt even making a departure!
kt25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update bavdfan.

At one point, I thought that Chimti would be thrown out for adding too much water to the milk but the doctor turned her act into her being sensible and knowledgeable of handling babies. My little bubble of excitement bursted really quickly and I was pretty angry 😡. Now Chimti is a mahaan in the eyes of Kamla which means more torture in store for Vihaan. Poor baby! 
bavdfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaGeSwArI

thanks dude

you're welcome dudette 😛