fun post BLOOD FOR THOUGHT - 19TH SEPTEMBER EPI

Posted: 12 years ago

Blood for Thought.. 19th September my take.

Okay - much discussion has taken place of the storyline itself.. lets look at between the lines.

Panchi Dobriyal.
Chand does not breath - but did you notice that when they were carrying out mission impossible to lift a ton weighing Panchi - Chand was gasping out of breath.. 😲

Danish was alright, he managed to wake up - and drag himself out of the car and get help - But after lifting Panchi he is now critical

Panchi wakes up and instead of asking about her health - she started fantasising about her date with Danish. Misha has never looked that bored... 🥱 as she was at that moment listening to her.

Madhu and Arnab.
Now in ki wine and dine ko tho disturb hona hi tha 😛... Because red wine is Chandeena's trademark and the kanjoos CV's cannot just waste then on the other extra actors. Jab petrol prices go up - it takes up the value of all transportable items including wine. So clever CV's.

Kabir and T.

Jab pyaar se TE AMO sing karahey theh with T - at that time you didn't realise that she was shallow? 😕 That time you were really praising her.

Abhay and Haseena.

Achanak - Neel kaise yaad agaya? Abhay reminded me of a kid in a tantrum cajoling his mother to return back a fav toy... Sorry Abhay - but Neel tho gaya..  8pm ke kaane mein.. yum yum..

Abhay and Chand.

Ghar ke dho dho DR's Raichand Snr and Raichand Jnr.. who will give the lip service to Danish? 😛 

Pia

Yaar - by now the whole of India - UK- States have seen your dress - and legs ab tho ghar jakey change karlo! 😉😆

Alina and Jeh.

Wah kyaa dialogues theh - Alina wishes I too were dead alongside Neel. Kahey tho arrangements kar dun.. Chand was feeling a bit peckish today. 😉

Alina and Pia.

Dear Alina -

What a grave mistake - telling your Jeh brother that you are in love with his enemy especially at the time when he is bajaing you. 😲 
Chalo - At least the expression 😡 on Pia's face makes up for such a blooper .. 😛

So Alina first you give Abhay killer looks, then you zap him with your electrical currents, then you stalk him in the forest - Now You love him.. 😕😲

Abhay & Pia

Kahin pe nighaahen - aur kahin pe nishaana. In your hands you hold Pia - but then your stares are for the sillouette lurking in the dark shadows? 😉😛😳😆.
Tum aur Jeh baaz nahin awogey! 😛

Now if Jeh met with an accident - He would definately get Abhay's lip service..
Where Abhay's lips will slowely come down to Jeh's soft skin - Lips touching his bloody wounds. Abhay's lips curling back into a snarl - making room for his hunger daggers to emerge and rip open the meal.. Bite bite - yum yum.. 😛😆

What ? - did u think I was gonna write you a romance novel on them! 😛😆

Carisma...xxx
Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Lifu18

😆🤣 👍🏼
Thanks mate - I thought I'll turn a boring epi - into an interesting one.. 😃
🤣😆🤪
is is really a killer a hawt romance between abhi and jeh;
Now if Jeh met with an accident - He would definately get Abhay's lip service..
Where Abhay's lips will slowely come down to Jeh's soft skin .
carisma i havent seen the epi and while scrolling everybody wasnt happy with todays epi.. so i will not see the awful epi🤢.
ur post is a thumps up👍🏼.
Originally posted by Reashma.

🤣😆🤪
</div>is is really a killer a hawt romance between abhi and jeh;

<div><font color="#ff0000" size="3">Now if Jeh met with an accident - He would definately get Abhay's lip service.. </font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="3">Where Abhay's lips will slowely come down to Jeh's soft skin .</font>
gosh reading that back...now I feel like writing an os on them.
Originally posted by Reashma.

carisma i havent seen the epi and while scrolling everybody wasnt happy with todays epi.. so i will not see the awful epi🤢.
</div>

<div>
ur post is a thumps up👍🏼.
thanks hun...any bit of abhay is worth watching...
Watch it for him.
Think about me...I have to watch a show on star plus where I can no longer stand the female pratoganist one bit...but I adore the male lead..so I watch for him.
Karisma, today episode was my waste of my time. thank god from tomorrow on I will have work, and school  so won't have to watch it, and will not have to tolerate 30 mins of crap. !🤢

Love ur post!i🤣🤣🤣. sorry, i am trying to control my laughter, and i am in my college library.!🤣🤣

🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣

Superb Cari..specially Ajeh part...😉  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣

Originally posted by syria2014

Karisma, today episode was my waste of my time. thank god from tomorrow on I will have work, and school so won't have to watch it, and will not have to tolerate 30 mins of crap. !🤢

Love ur post!i🤣🤣🤣. sorry, i am trying to control my laughter, and i am in my college library.!🤣🤣

hey great to see ya, I wasn't gonna do any posts tonight I was so tired, but I saw gals were upset...so did this to cheer everyone up.
Originally posted by -Rumi-

🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣

Superb Cari..specially Ajeh part...😉
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣