lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
After watching the precap I was thinking that if the CVs are still going to go ahead with the live -in track. which I would really hate to watch..then I think arnav might put the condition to Khushi that you are forcing to me do something I do not believe in so you have to do the same...She does not believe in live in so he might force her to accept that condition... I am sure she won't accept.. but what if she is forced..that will totally flip shyam and he will end up making a mistake and get caught???

Or the other possibility is that Arnav will hear Shyam in the background asking Khushi to hurry up and he will recognise his voice and get suspicious.. And when he tries to get some information out of Khushi she might brush him off? Remember when he brought Khushi home from the guesthouse he did get curious when Payal said that she will let Shyam know Khushi is home... that would make sense..

What do you all think? I would prefer they go by the second option..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I know I hope Shyam call her and she responds as "aa rahe hai hum ,Shyamji"... That would be grt!!
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know how they will do it but i just want Shyam's truth to be out. Cannot stand him being goody-goody anymore. My eyes seriously hurt.
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am fed up of seeing two timing Shyaam all the time and I want the truth to come out
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'v honestly had enough of this Shyam i just want his truth out, i'm annoyed of seeing him act good at the Raizada's and then comes to Khushi's and act good there as well gosh its enough i just hate him!! They better reveal his reality to someone at least now. x
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
me too yaar!! i mean this shyam has to be revealed now! i hate first getting all cudly with Anjali and then flirting with Khushi!
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
or he'll c shyam ...n follow him n find out his double life n maybe he'll try to protect his di n keep on eye on khushi 
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I hope the 2nd option comes out today already.. I'm also fed up of looking at Shyam's face. He's so disgusting. 
But I think the first option also makes a bit of sense coz one doesn't believe in marriage and the other doesn't believe in live-in.. though I really don't like the "LIVE-IN" kind of thing. It's a show.. might as well go with the flow. *peace
desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aahana1

I don't know how they will do it but i just want Shyam's truth to be out. Cannot stand him being goody-goody anymore. My eyes seriously hurt.

seriously i want shyams truth to come out esp since today buaji was talking to khushi's rents about shyam's proposal 
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Whatever the scenario be... I just ArHi's love story track to KICK start... and by that I don't mean a dhakka start type of a love story but a nice, progressing one...

I am seriously doubting Arnav's smart business oriented brain... that becomes super floozy when Khushi comes into the view!!...