Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
byee mithzz...take care...love uu...gud night
riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

this is karan's update but half i think

1 update i always wanted to make in a funny way this is dedicated to a friend 

WARNING: before yu start reading it have a zandu balm near yu πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† or a pillow which yu can punch don't carry anything dangerous near yu while reading this yu can harm yourself πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† after all this update is of pari 😳😳😳n pig 🐷🐷🐷 ki shaddi update πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† after reading its necessary to clap for the update πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† bcoz i have carried the risk of watching the 🀒🀒🀒🀒 epi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ to make an update samaj gaye na 😈😈😈😳😳😳 so here starts the tortureeeπŸ₯³ yu can say to yourself dum laga ke update padh uff asan nahi hai to make this update πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† the touchy fans who get touched by touchy things  don't read it πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

it starts with pari ( riddhima she was looking like a pari β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰)yup so it stsrts with P se Pari wearing pink lehnga pink nail polish pink cheeks 😳😳😳 n unfortunately with a pink pig tooπŸ·πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†(the punjabi fans remembered 1word after seeing pari with pig was aee ki phitemuhπŸ˜’πŸ€”πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ˜‘πŸ€“πŸ˜”πŸ˜³πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) (even oishi bhabhi jiii who makes mast status πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† on bhaiya πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† was speechless that day πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† zara who always does tariff of ksg's πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ yu know πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† was shaant that day πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ) (that day every fan understood sid sid nahi sar dard hai πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)pink pig 🐷comes with pink gloss on face πŸ€”πŸ˜†πŸ˜† with an angry expression 😈( pari kaha jaogi bach ke tam bhaag gayi tama tama karte πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ab asli torture shuru hoga πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ) ( yu can sms torture to 5555 n say which was worst torture seeing dmg2 season 2 interns ki wahiyat acting ya sar dard ki shaddi πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)🐷 holds pari 's hand n takes her to mandap 😲😲 pari is as usual crying 😭😭😭( kisliye ro rahi hai pari kya wo ro rahi hai kyunki suicideee ghaooo waloo opps i mean dmg fan wallo flop ho gaya πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ya shanky daddy ne yeh nahi bola ki riddhimaaa ja beti jee le apni jindagi apne armaan ke saath yaaa anji ne seedhe bol dia ohh common ridzs main sid se shaddi nahi karungi no way πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ya stella jisne wada kiya tha who will become dulhan instead of her πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† nahi ayi πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† )while taking pari to mandap 🐷 is thinking uff finally i have a heroine wo bhi lead heroine yaar πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†( tam bhaag gayi mere saath aankh bandh karne ka game khel kar πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† anji is old can't marry her πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† muski wo chalu ayi hee nahi 😈 with the fear of getting married to me πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† "but finally 1 2 3 gooo ... i got the lead heroine with little blackmail πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ rest with hypothermia istory πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n thats y i lov cv's istory ❀️n the fans also sang but we hate like this istory πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ’”)pig n pari were walking ( par saj dhaj ke baraat nahi ayi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† which the back ground song was saying πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 5 6 baraati were present pig n pops that is daddy ji were wearing same dresses like they were going to have their own dress code party πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† atul was looking depressed  kirti came wearing something for sure πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† the people who were sitting were looking like dead people πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† shaddi was a simple fast track shaddi πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜† with sid ki weird behen who is also an intern πŸ€‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† can't believe this if sid is older then aise kaise her sis is also intern uff modi family mein hee ghadbad hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† with naina the liar πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yuvi the criminal who was trying to kill shanky once πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† JP the joker πŸ€‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n jiggy the phatichar πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† wat dmg 2 interns πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† interns less cartoon zada hai πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) pari n pig on stage doing varr mala suddenly pari ke haath se pari aur king ki pic ghirti hai 😲😲😲😭😭😭 (pig watches it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ n thinks πŸ€” main bhi mard hun meri mummy mujhe BOURNVITA  pilati thi πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† par par par πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† don't think kuch bhi πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† par phir bhi muscle nahi bana paya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† )