Precap has got me all excited now!!

Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The reason it has got me excited is because its obvious what will happen is that Pratigya tries to cheer Krishna up but Krishna gets irritated and shouts at her that she doesnt care for the family afta wats happened.

Pratigya will be very hurt by wat he says and goes from there very upset and tears in her eyes. Krishna will realise that he lashed out at her unfairly.

This will lead to cute scenes where Krishna will try to make it upto his Babu and ask for her forgiveness for being so rude!πŸ˜†

Anyone agree with me?πŸ˜‰

I feel more Kriya scenes are on the way people!πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mo710

The reason it has got me excited is because its obvious what will happen is that Pratigya tries to cheer Krishna up but Krishna gets irritated and shouts at her that she doesnt care for the family afta wats happened.

Pratigya will be very hurt by wat he says and goes from there very upset and tears in her eyes. Krishna will realise that he lashed out at her unfairly.

This will lead to cute scenes where Krishna will try to make it upto his Babu and ask for her forgiveness for being so rude!πŸ˜†

Or may be nothing happens tomo, both will just face away from each other and sleeps quietly πŸ˜† 
Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PRAGMATIC

Or may be nothing happens tomo, both will just face away from each other and sleeps quietly πŸ˜† 

Maybe they will do that tomorrow but throughout this week we will see Krishna trying to make it upto his Babu for being so rude to her! I see cute Kriya scenes coming up this week!!πŸ˜‰
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜ƒbut the thing i dun understand is why Pratigya suddenly asking Krishna out? is that some plan ????

Neway i think nothing is gonna happen tmrw... huhuhuhuhuhuhuπŸ˜ƒ
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mo710

good imaginations you got theirπŸ˜ƒ keep it upπŸ‘πŸΌ
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Anything is better than watching SS and his bride mess up the track.

Want to know what's got me excited?   Chandu baby getting engaged.   I hope Tunna shows his face soon.   πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
baba dont get too excited dear as i think cvs wanna show that pratigya now thinking about baby and all and want love ffromkrishna and krishna is too angry frustrated not in mood lets see what will happen now
ashGC_arja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well hope baba gets out of anger and try to convince her... might be he ll even take her out.
anyways i dont want KriYa baby now...
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes the precap is much exciting, but the thing itz not better for us to expect anything in these days, whenever we excited r expected anything frm our kriya r krish cvs dissappointed us lot of times.
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Even i am also very excited bcoz anything is better than watching the romance of Budha romeo and young juliet.