Originally posted by: ssatiesh-25

i like abhina friendship more then dance
second very high i like secret  meeting of abhiya so much

lol is this ur first post? 😆
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

More supernaturals and fights â­ïļ
Yup me too want more fight... 
Some secret romance of Abhay-Pia...alone at some place (jungle bhi chalega 😛)
Ohhh you want Abhiya romance ðŸ˜ē ðŸ˜› OMG Nishi are you ok nowadays ? I thought you want some fresh Abhina scenes ? ðŸ˜ē ðŸ˜› Thanks for the wish... want PKYEK team to read this cause it's enough now... ðŸ˜Ą ðŸ˜†
Alina's makeover and a Abhay-Alina dance 😉...plus a strong friendship bond between the two
I am ok for Abhina friendship... they look cute as friends... and a friendship dance ? Why not !!! ðŸ˜Š
Jeh's truth revealed so that we can see open fight b/w Vampires and Werewolves...plus Jeh not acting like a bechara ðŸĪ”
I don't care about Jehhh... ðŸ˜† You know that I love him sooo much  ðŸ˜† So I don't care if he is acting like a bechara or not... but I want Piya to know everything about Jehhh... it's enough now ðŸ˜Ą ðŸĪĒ  ðŸ˜• 
Alina's supernatural powers and her mystery to b revealed 
Yeah why not... I like Alina... this character is realy interesting. ðŸ˜Š
Abhay to sing/dance on some romantic number in a party or something ðŸĪĢ (i know this one is a weird wish ðŸĪŠ)
ðŸ˜ē ðŸ˜ē ðŸ˜ē OMG ohh please nooo... He is perfect as sadu, brainless Abhay... ðŸĪĢ Romantic ok but singing... ohhh nooo ðŸ˜†
Kabir more in focus...Abhay-Kabir as buddies and some entertaining scenes with them ðŸ‘ðŸž
Yeah yeah yeah... We want them as buddies... and BB Jehhh ðŸĪĢ OMG awesome ðŸ˜ˆ Bechara Jehhh akela pad jaega, muahahaaa ðŸ˜ˆ
Chand-Haseena to stop thinking about revenge all the time 

Yea fine Kabir-Misha scenes too, but not too much (lil filler is good 😛)
ðŸĪ”  ðŸ˜•

Angad and Tracker's not so funny scenes
Hahaaa yeah ðŸ˜†
T's bimboness and hanging around Kabir
Ufff please I want T as before... evil ðŸ˜ˆ 
Danish and Panchi ka romance

Arnab and Madhu conversation on Panchi ki shadi and their romance
Instead I want Sughand to come back as vampire... and to romance with Arnab ðŸĪĢ
Arnab's obssession for Vampires
Yeah I am not liking this... ðŸĪ”

Originally posted by: sofee

i wanna see

abhiya romance, abhina friendship and fight b/w wolfies and vampires

yeah! ditto same here 😆
these shud get high focus
vijayata123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I would also wish for that!!!!😉
standway thumbnail
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

i like your answers very much ,so i am with you
standway thumbnail

yeah! ditto same here 😆
these shud get high focus

yes i agree with you we want abhiya romance more
Originally posted by: standway

i like your answers very much ,so i am with you

Thanks for liking and supporting ðŸ˜ģ
Edited by Coeur2PsychoFMS - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

lolz u r shocked that i want Abhiya romance? Shocked...kaise din aa gaye hai ðŸĪĢ...just bcoz i love Alina means i am anti-Abhiya? Confused ðŸ˜†...u talking like Pia/Suku fans now 😆ðŸĪĢ...oh wait! r u one? Tongue
friendship dance ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ...like Anmol said - "ek ladka aur ladki kabhi dost nahi ho sakte" 😎
Pia is still with Jeh so that one day Jeh can attack her 😆...there is no Jiya now, its needed to move the story and also for Abhina to happen Tongue
nooo...i want to see Abhay singing TongueðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ
Jeh already akela n bechara hai Ouch...ab aur kItna BBB nikalega? 😆
i wanna see T and Jeh combo 😈
u and ur Sughand-Arnab Angry ðŸĪĢ...the whole Dobrial family is ðŸĪĒ

lolz u r shocked that i want Abhiya romance? ðŸ˜ē...kaise din aa gaye hai ðŸĪĢ...just bcoz i love Alina means i am anti-Abhiya? 😕 ðŸ˜†...u talking like Pia/Suku fans now 😆ðŸĪĢ...oh wait! r u one? 😛
friendship dance ðŸĪĢ...like Anmol said - "ek ladka aur ladki kabhi dost nahi ho sakte" 😎
Pia is still with Jeh so that one day Jeh can attack her 😆...there is no Jiya now, its needed to move the story and also for Abhina to happen 😛
nooo...i want to see Abhay singing ðŸĪĢ
Jeh already akela n bechara hai ...ab aur kItna BBB nikalega? 😆
i wanna see T and Jeh combo 😈
u and ur Sughand-Arnab ðŸ˜Ą ðŸĪĢ...the whole Dobrial family is ðŸĪĒ

Yup cause 2 days back you was like ABHINA ABHINA ABHINA... ðŸĪĢ And you so wanted Abhina than Abhiya and now you want Abhiya secret romance ðŸ˜ē ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜›
Naaa thanks I am fine with Abhay and Abhiya ðŸ˜› Naaa remember you are Piya fan ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜›

Ufff phir Anmol ko le kar aayi... ðŸ˜† Haan and I agree with him... but here I want Alina to feel something but not Abhay ðŸĪĢ

Abhay singing... ðŸĪĄ

Aaj kaal bohut Jehhh Jehhh kar rahi ho ðŸĪ” He is not bechara... ðŸ˜† Yah toh phir Kabir-Abhay BB Jehhh yah toh phir Jehhh ðŸĪĒ 

Jehhh + T = JeT ??? Why not if only results ulta ho jaey toh... ðŸĪĢ

Naaa Sughand is a Jaiswal... I want her to romance with Arnab... and say bye bye Madhu ðŸ˜†

desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

the list of things i WANNA see:
  • More supernaturals and fights ⭐ïļ
  • some secret romance of Abhay-Pia...alone at some place (jungle bhi chalega 😛)
  • Alina's makeover and a Abhay-Alina dance 😉...plus a strong friendship bond between the two
  • Jeh's truth revealed so that we can see open fight b/w Vampires and Werewolves...plus Jeh not acting like a bechara ðŸĪ”
  • Alina's supernatural powers and her mystery to b revealed
  • Abhay to sing/dance on some romantic number in a party or something ðŸĪĢ (i know this one is a weird wish ðŸĪŠ)
  • Kabir more in focus...Abhay-Kabir as buddies and some entertaining scenes with them 👍🏞
  • Chand-Haseena to stop thinking about revenge all the time
  • Yea fine Kabir-Misha scenes too, but not too much (lil filler is good 😛)

the list of things i DONT wanna see:

• Angad and Tracker's not so funny scenes
  • T's bimboness and hanging around Kabir
  • Danish and Panchi ka romance
  • Arnab and Madhu conversation on Panchi ki shadi and their romance
  • Arnab's obssession for Vampires

i COMPLETELY agree with everything on ur list i wish there were more abhiya scenes and i want the kabir-misha  track to progress and t's bimboness is getting annoying and so are tracker adn angad! yea arnab's obsession is kinda freaky lollz and it takes alot of screen time :D hopefully jeh's truth will come out soon and we'll find out about alina's mystery
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Next