Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rightchoice thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
You are absolutely right! Khushi how much holier than us, should not interfere in some one's personal life. In fact, ASR is no longer her boss...it is Anjali. ASR did not allow his Naani to talk into the marriage...now Khushi comes in a sneaky way and talks La into the marriage with ASR. Thats a big no no..
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
i totally agree.
She doesn't need to interfere in his life and she always does that and when he gets angry and talks about her aukat she feels offended and so do we. ( he's too rude while talking abt it though) 
If she thinks she has a right to interfere in his life then even he has a right to get angry on her.
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: shim_ca

sometimes i feel that probably khusi is actually trying to give a lesson to Arnav through this way. probably you remember that anvan threw her out of his car when she was talking in favor of marriage and in against live in relation. probably she is thinking using this trick she will be able to convince arnav for marriage through LA, like what she did for ARTHI. but it will definitely backfire.

But that's my point! What right does she have to teach Arnav a lesson? I'm not saying what he did was right either. He shouldn't have thrown her out of the car like that, and he was wrong all those times that he misbehaved with her. But yaar, zara socho. There must be so many people in today's time and world that think like Arnav. So is she going to go around and change everyone's views on marriage? No na? It's just irritating for me to see Khushi like this. I kinda feel betrayed on Arnav's behalf!πŸ˜†
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinky charm

completely agree with u..i think its ASR personal life she is not his girlfriend or friend or wife so why she is behaving like this..i disagree with khushi on this point she is only  an employee so she has to do her work and finishe..i think not one has aright to involve anyones personal life...

Exactly my point jaanu!πŸ‘ No one should interfere in anyone's personal lives!
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelzzz12

agree with u 

Thank uuu!!! :D
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Originally posted by: feya

ASR is not Kushi's boss...Anjali hired her ...and Kushi wants to do things pleasing to Anjali and Nani ...and they dont like the way la coducts herself and this live in relationship of la and Arnav.

So Kushi is doing everything that will please Anjali and Nani...hence the teaching on importance of marriage to la...

Kushi is just doing her job...and doing it  well  and sincerely...

Its just my opinion😊

Ok, I agree. Anjali told Khushi to teach La about our indian tradition. Hence, the topic of marriage was necessary. But when did Anjali say that her job was to convince Arnav for marriage? Her job was restricted to teaching La only. Not making Arnav and Lavanya's marriage plans. πŸ˜†

Thank u for the comment jaanu! πŸ€— I respect ur opinion!πŸ˜ƒ
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Originally posted by: strawberry111

i dont think this is necessarily about khushis job anymore. now that her and lavanya are friends, i think she is just trying to do what she feels is in lavanyas best interest. i mean, in her mind, its really bad + insulting for a girl to not be married but be living with someone. so she is just trying to do her part to make sure that doesnt happen to lavanya. 

plus khushi isnt realy the "live and let live, while i mind my own business" type when it comes to things she blieves in. we saw this when she kept trying to push god down asr's throat also - and with the dowry incident in the beginning. she adamantly believes in marriage - and when she sees something wrong, she takes it upon herself to fix it.

i think it figures in with her personality and is an example of great characterisation by the cvs.

πŸ˜† I agree! Khushi's character itself is like that! She wants to change the world to her likings! Not necessarily right, but that's how she's been portrayed. But still yaar, u have to admit. Until a day ago, Lavanya had NO INTEREST in marriage. And nor does Arnav. They are doing what they think will be best for them. And Khushi interfering in this...somehow I don't like this. She's not a marriage counselor. πŸ˜† Par lagta hai agla step wohi hoga!πŸ˜›
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Originally posted by: rightchoice

You are absolutely right! Khushi how much holier than us, should not interfere in some one's personal life. In fact, ASR is no longer her boss...it is Anjali. ASR did not allow his Naani to talk into the marriage...now Khushi comes in a sneaky way and talks La into the marriage with ASR. Thats a big no no..

EXACTLY! When he's not letting his own FAMILY MEMBERS talk about the marriage, tho ye Khushi kya cheez hai?πŸ˜†
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Originally posted by: aahana1

i totally agree.

She doesn't need to interfere in his life and she always does that and when he gets angry and talks about her aukat she feels offended and so do we. ( he's too rude while talking abt it though) 
If she thinks she has a right to interfere in his life then even he has a right to get angry on her.

Yea! That's why he gets angry at her! He doesn't want anyone interfering in his life!
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yea i agree..she's crossing the limits...she shuda knw better arnav will get angry n lash out on her πŸ˜• but i get she wanna help...but c'mon khushi πŸ˜΅