Posted: 12 years ago
great epsiode and it was so funny the bathroom part man i just loved it 😆
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Lol just watching today for the Priam scenes. Thanx

cherrd thumbnail

wonderful update!! very detailed! kudos to you:)

saisamanvi thumbnail
thanks for the update...zuby
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Zuby,👏👍🏼
Excellent analysis of the show today...Nothing escaped your eagle eye...I look forward to reading your updates ...the colourful pictures u draw with words...your personal opinions all add to the tantalizing fare served😕...Thanks once again for the painstaking effort.
Agree with u abt the bathroom scene...cutey cutey scene..mind blowing performance by both the actors...golu bholu as a kid looked great and also Priya in her pinky pinky dress...
the necklace scene was so touching...Ramuji knows Priya is the right girl for him in his subconscious mind..so acknowledged it openly...Didn't feel like watching the three evil musketeers...I fast forwarded those scenes...Viku's scenes made me cringe and also wanted to bury my head in the sand thinking abt the turbulent storms ahead of him in the near future.
Good job ! way to go Zuby
chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
res 😛
your page 3 girl😳
hey zubes sorry for keeping you waiting a longwhile today😔 down with fever again.
so will keep it short😒 i know u won't mind.
coming to the epi, yeah what was that in the beginning😕 why would they just cut short a lovely moment that Ram and Priya had after golu complimented her for her cooking😳 mmm i guess Ram fits the saying "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach" to the T😆😆😆. i thought after seeing the initial promos of Ram accompanying Priya to the market😳 that after their wedding he would be smitten by her simplicity and would be eating out of her hand and he was doing exactly that, literally🤣. love them both☺️. she could have easily taunted him for the way he had shouted at her in the night but nah she had to heat and serve the food for her foodie husband😳😳😳 she does love him though she wouldn't admit😆.

oh the haar😕 how on earth people wore those 😲 i guess it was a sadist male society which started such a tradition🤢 so that the bahu dropped her head with the weight of the haar 🤣

bhikaron ki maharani niharikaji😡 be rest assured priya would never want to wear such a haar🤢 remember she loved the simple chain karthik gave her😳 so stop plotting and harassing us🤢 and poor vikky boy😭. tu sahi boli Zuby "Chindi chorni kahin ki"😡🤣 calling pippu bikharan😡😡 the nerve🤢

so our golu ram became the gol gappa that he is thanks to dadaji😆 bechara loved the way he fondly remembered his dadaji and papa and u are right Zuby he blurted out that the haar has found its right owner😳 in his heart of hearts he knows that Priya is the one☺️

with your permission i am skipping the whole trash that was served in between lest i fall ill again🤣 thank God i have the liberty of doing so, as u rightly said i am no updater😛

DPSP: 🤣🤣 (dirty picture sneak peek)😆😆😆
oh ho ho what a darshan for golu😳 before his grand reception😆😆 and why was he shouting and jumping around😕 poor priya, had a totally awkward moment😆 both were right in their own ways she had the right to change in their room and he did not have to knock to enter his own room😆 but both were screaming at each other😆 that's our ram milaye jodi😳. loved the way golu handed over her saree asking her to do whatever she wanted and ran for his life.🤣

okie done Zuby😛...looks up🤔...ooops i said short one guess priya and ram coupled with your fab wu just keeps me going😆😆😆

loved it Zuby and your comments were outrageously hillarious😛
Edited by chithoo - 12 years ago
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

lovely update zuby👏 and your comments are awesome😆😆.

whats with vikram in debts.doesn't ram give him any salary😕 and yeah niharika clan has got fodder how to make vikram a scape goat for their misdeeds😡😡.

ram telling priya about haar,fb scene and the last scene were fab.i liked them a lot😊

Thanks Sahasra for your kind comments😳

I was so deflated when I saw Vikram scene.That track is going to be very painful in futureOuch

Agree!Only PriAm scenes were awesome.
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: avivakirk

Zuby,👏👍🏼

Excellent analysis of the show today...Nothing escaped your eagle eye...I look forward to reading your updates ...the colourful pictures u draw with words...your personal opinions all add to the tantalizing fare served😕...Thanks once again for the painstaking effort.

Your comments always make me go back & read to see aisa kya likh diya maine.😳 Thank you for appreaciating it so dil se.😃😃😃😃

Agree with u abt the bathroom scene...cutey cutey scene..mind blowing performance by both the actors...golu bholu as a kid looked great and also Priya in her pinky pinky dress...
the necklace scene was so touching...Ramuji knows Priya is the right girl for him in his subconscious mind..so acknowledged it openly..

Somewhere in his heart the thought  has taken a firm root that Priya is one of a kind woman. The kind his ancestors would approve of. There is so much comfort level in their interactions.They fight & bicker on pointless silly stuff but each understands the other so completely without saying much where it really matters. He understood her anguish when her father was upset he couldn't arrange her wedding his way. She felt his pain at being sidelined to do the kanya daan. Amazing bonding!Clap

.Didn't feel like watching the three evil musketeers...I fast forwarded those scenes...Viku's scenes made me cringe and also wanted to bury my head in the sand thinking abt the turbulent storms ahead of him in the near future.

I am waiting for the day when Golu gives it right back to the three slimeballs that hell would freeze over before Vikram thinks to cheat him when thet try & pin it on Vikram!Their expressions would be a Kodak moment. Come on Golu!Make me proud!😭

Good job ! way to go Zuby

Thanks😳

fuzzyface thumbnail
Thanks Zuby , loved all the side analysis 🤓😆

I was wondering when BT calling cards will be out, I mean of course Vikram is in debt and of course suddenly there is a vintage necklace and of course you will have a scheming evil trio... BORING EKTA!🥱

Does Ram seem to think Priya is his unwanted college roomate ? 😆
He is behaving like a child but a very cute and adorable one though😍
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for the lovely update !
The last Ram Priya scene was hilarious . . .
I m worried for Vikram . . . Oh god what is this Niharika upto now?