WU 19th sept: kaveri ayi tells the truth

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
@avni's house
kartik's ayi is questioning kaveri abt her relation with suryakant. she pushes her to tell the truth or else she l have to postpone the marriage 😑 ayi gets scared n gathers the courage to tell the entire truth. kartik's mother gets all the more furious n starts acting more pricy... kaveri aai pleads infronts of her to undertsand the reason for hiding the truth...but she doesnt listens...
kaveri says she is ready to do anything for th mariage
at the end she tells kaveri to call suryaknat to the marriage so tat her image in the society remains intact.😑

after she leaves lata aayi also humilaites kaveri calls her a lair and insults her for calling herself a widow when her husband is alive πŸ˜•

they both leave... abha, aditi n mannu ..also questions kaveri for not leting them meet their dad even when he came after years 😲 they blame her for hiding his identity!! avni gets furious at them and gives them a sound pc of mind!! she makes them recall the pain that kaveri had to undergo for them, the way she playd the role of both mother n father ...πŸ‘

they all apologize to kaveri

kaveri apologises to bhasku for hiding the truth but bhasku very sweetly tell her that he has no grudges n no hard feelings 😊

@bhasku's house
lata is furious at avni n her family. avni tries to explain her their position, she tells her that hr life began with sharing the resp with her mother n in all this they never ever thought of their father since he meant nothing to them n when at the time of her (avni's) marriage this question was raised...they all were surprised!!

ayi shouts at her saying that they should hv told the truth at that time only!!

precap:
aayi is telling avni if she moves out of the house; or goes to her mayeka then she l have to break all her ties with her sasural...she l have to break her Mayeke Se Bandhi Dor 😭😑
Edited by nb.neha - 12 years ago
thanks for the superb update dear nb.neha
hey.. it is a nice update... bur i could not understand the precap... cann someone please write it once again ???
Originally posted by jasminedayal18

hey.. it is a nice update... bur i could not understand the precap... cann someone please write it once again ???
in the precap Lataaai says Avani that if u want to live in this hosue , u should break all relations from your maternal house, you should break your maayake se bandhi dor, if you are calling urself as bahu of this house .😑
agar main Awani ke jagah hoti to Lata se yeah kehati , 'arrey , koi jabardasti hain kya ?'😑 'nahi todungi main rishta. pehale apne damad aur beti ko uske sasural bhej do .😑that's it !
Wow!!!!! Pooja... Excellent Dialouge... i too agree with you...
Hey Neha thanks for the update!!!!! I think the track is changing now... its not matching the Tamil Version
Originally posted by upadhya_rk

Hey Neha thanks for the update!!!!! I think the track is changing now... its not matching the Tamil Version
yes it has changed but sad part is show is going off air
Originally posted by nb.neha

yes it has changed but sad part is show is going off air
kya is show going off air ?😲nahi , aisa nahi ho sakta 😭
bye the way , abhi show mein itne saare tracks baaki hain such as Abha's martial life, Neeta 's life, Aaditi and mannu 's life, prabhu and anju, suryakant and kaveri, Awani and Bhaskar 's life  etc. mujhe nahi lagata ki show itne jaldi katam ho jayaega πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Originally posted by upadhya_rk

Wow!!!!! Pooja... Excellent Dialouge... i too agree with you...
thanx 😊