Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Fabulous. You rocked it as usual. Treat to read 👍🏼
gees thumbnail
[QUOTE=arryline]YAYYY FIRST🥳.🤗
I'm so happy.
Awesome WU👏👏.You really have the magic to turn a boring episode to a fun filled one😃.Me not intrested to even step into SaGa land😡.Ya you are right GD's track got stuck somewhwre.AB needs a good BD asap.

[/QUOTE
Heyyy Arry.😊..CONGO SHONGO...😛.the winner gets a chance to sit rite next to SAGA THRUOUT THE FLITE!!!!👏
Edited by gees - 12 years ago
gees thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amit_Mehra

Hmm Loved the way you explained the first part of the episode with your lallantop comments👏👏👏
really liked this Written Updates⭐️
you working really hard for us👏👏
keep it up Geetu dii👍🏼

thank u AMIT dear.🤗..lub a lub u ..but ples dont lose heart...since the winner gets the most...arry will sit next to Saga...the runners up will have to sit behind them!!!!!!!!!👏saaari bro...better luck next time🤣
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: gees

😕.Don't I deserve a better award .SaGa 🤢.God I will prefer to be last now😆.By the way Amit wanted to be first right I can sacrifice my prestigious prize for him😆

gees thumbnail
Originally posted by: arryline

heeehheee now that u got  to ask Amit whether he wants you to make such a huge sacrifice or not!! oh no... no dont give up the race...next time it may be kriya..as a surprise pack!!!!!😆

gees thumbnail
Originally posted by: PRAGMATIC

gees 👏 great read as ever!!, today you too  looks in a  naughty mood !!!, are you inspired or what😆  planing to go out somwere eh!!! 😆.

No SAM bhai...samjhiyo...its ths cash at the counter that tickled me... complete sell out😉 !! I had to take the booty hme first or the brickbats wuld hve bin on my head for such a ...👎🏼..tsk...tsk..🤢...trip!!!!!!!!😆
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

no it's okay arryline😆i would love if i get a chance to sit next to Kriya😛but for SAGA,not at all🤢i would love to come last as said by arya😆...so from now oni will comment at last unless u give us chance to sit in between of Kriya😛☺️

arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Amit_Mehra

Bye everyone😭.Will see you tommorow if I'am not bored to death with SaGa😭

gees thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anondo.R

Fabulous. You rocked it as usual. Treat to read 👍🏼

thank u bro...if u read it😉😆!!!!!!!!!!!!!😆
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

don't cry arya😆for u i will change ur seat...okay u will sit in between of shyamu and nainaji🤣