PRATIGYA 19th Sept,Written Update!!

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

YAYYY FIRST🥳.🤗
I'm so happy.
Awesome WU👏👏.You really have the magic to turn a boring episode to a fun filled one😃.Me not intrested to even step into SaGa land😡.Ya you are right GD's track got stuck somewhwre.AB needs a good BD asap.

Edited by arryline - 12 years ago

Hmm Loved the way you explained the first part of the episode with your lallantop comments👏👏👏
really liked this Written Updates⭐️
you working really hard for us👏👏
keep it up Geetu dii👍🏼
Edited by Amit_Mehra - 12 years ago
Again Runner-Up...between i am happy now😃

@ Geetu Di can't u send PM to me a minute before posting WU so that i could become No.1🤣 plz kuch toh help karbo di🤣

Edited by Amit_Mehra - 12 years ago
Wow a new winner today, congarts Arryline 👏, gees came in a bit earlier then her last three WUs. Caught me off gaurded 😆 
Originally posted by PRAGMATIC

Wow a new winner today, congarts Arryline 👏, gees came in a bit earlier then her last three WUs. Caught me off gaurded 😆 

Ya a total fluke but still it feels great😃.Thanks dear.I seriously can't stop laughing😆
Originally posted by Amit_Mehra

Again Runner-Up...between i am happy To defeat Sam bhai...and my open challenge to him is working😉

@ Geetu Di can't u send PM to me a minute before posting WU so that i could become No.1🤣 plz kuch toh help karbo di🤣

Aww cheater cheater 😆
gees 👏 great read as ever!!, today you too  looks in a  naughty mood !!!, are you inspired or what😆  planing to go out somwere eh!!! 😆.
Gees ⭐️
you update is awsome dear⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
you Rocks ⭐️👏 JUST ONE WORD Super 👏⭐️ Thanx :)))))😃
Edited by Mitaly.. - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Mitaly..

res
Too late Mita sis 😆