Navya

navya's gorgeous eyes...

arhirocker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wow 2day i got to see after a long wait i got to see soumya (navya)s eyes with kajal.....and applying kajal on her eyes she was luking absolutely gorgeous ...wat do u think...loved them...❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sukirat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree,, dnt knw why she dont apply kajal alwaz.. She luk sooo pretty.
arhirocker thumbnail
really she was luking fav in the purple and also in the kurta...bt i coundnt eyes off frm her beautiful eyes...they r sooo pretty...she shud apply kajal alwaz...
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree, her eye make-up was really nice today and also on Friday. Looks like she has a new make-up person, who actually knows a thing or two. :)
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pixiegirl

Agree, her eye make-up was really nice today and also on Friday. Looks like she has a new make-up person, who actually knows a thing or two. :)

😉😆
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pixiegirl

😆 Agree 
supria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bang on, Sumaiya...me too cudnt take my eyes off her beautiful eyes yesday...esp the entry shot in the corridor n that purple/green combination of her dress added to her charm...though she looked stired, there's something abt her that makes her so very beautiful despite her simplicity...her espressions too were great ...
arhirocker thumbnail
Originally posted by: supria

Bang on, Sumaiya...me too cudnt take my eyes off her beautiful eyes yesday...esp the entry shot in the corridor n that purple/green combination of her dress added to her charm...though she looked stired, there's something abt her that makes her so very beautiful despite her simplicity...her espressions too were great ...

thx supria...😛😉

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
me 2 super loved 
i love everything abt her 

@ TM superlike ur topic 
Edited by manojshonafan - 12 years ago
unknown2341 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Agree...her eyes are gorgeous..😊