Many good scenes in today's episode!!!!!!

Posted: 12 years ago
There are so many good scenes in today's episode😛

1 ) Preeto is telling sorry for her harsh behaviour to Rajbeer

2) Preeto goes near mirror  to see her open  hair as she remembered rajbeer telling her she looks cute with open hair😛 .

3) Meeta is searching all over the dressing table and cot to find out where is Preeto's
Dil

4) when preeto wants to do roti ( As everybody knows Preeto is not a good cook ) Meeta and Ishu teasing her😆

5) preeto is telling rajbeer along with Tea she brings roti with gud😉It supposed to be good combination

lastly Rajbeer asking Preeto to stitch salwar and kameez for his special friend😉

All the scenes are👏

Ankita's acting was 👍🏼
Love Love LOOVEEDD today's episode, soo cutee!! 😍
yes. loved todays episode. scenes were too good.

i loved when ishu and meeta were teasing Preeto and when rajbeer asked to sew the dress she was all annnoyed.. awwwn
So true! Many lovely scenes today. It was a wonderful epi! 👏
loved the scene when meeta was teasing her and also when Rajbeer was telling her about special friend and last scene when preeto was tied up her hair in anger .
Anasuya ji, there wasn't a single moment I didn't like from today's episode.

I'll just mention a few more scenes that didn't last long but conveyed a lot, indirectly.
1. Bani listening to Preeto-Sonu talk and closing her eyes quickly when Preeto turns towards her. To me, this scene showed that Bani missed being with her sisters and talking to them lately after all that happened. She, somewhere in her heart regrets doing what she has done in past and wants to make up but being her egoistic herself, can't say it out in open.

2. Gagan quickly giving Bani the money when she asks for it. The reason I liked this scene is because it shows that he is proud of getting work again and being able to provide for the daughters whenever they need or want something. There was a hidden joy on his face when he gave her more than she asked for. Ever since he took up the job of a darban, he has been looking down upon himself but today, for the first time, I felt like he was proud of what he was doing because he sees the support and love his family gives him.

Everything else good about the episode you have included, Anasuyaji. So all in all, me also LOVVVED today's episode.
Great post, Anasuyaji👍🏼
Edited by jahnvi.angel10 - 12 years ago
it was very cutesttt epsiode...loved watching it...Rajbeer-Preeto tooo awsome...😃
I agree with u Anasuya that all the scenes u have mentioned were superb. But the one I liked best was when Rajbeer told them what he wanted as fees for teaching Sonu...the roti and gud thing...his expressions were priceless when he said that...there was so much pain in his eyes that my heart went out to him thinking what he must have suffered as a child. I actually felt tears pricking my eyes as he said that. 

Wonder if any one else also felt sad watching that scene, or was it only me who got all mushy watching it. 

on the whole a superb episode and a gr8 start to the week. Hope it keeps up that way. 
Originally by posted by Jahnvi

I'll just mention a few more scenes that didn't last long but conveyed a lot, indirectly.
1. Bani listening to Preeto-Sonu talk and closing her eyes quickly when Preeto turns towards her. To me, this scene showed that Bani missed being with her sisters and talking to them lately after all that happened. She, somewhere in her heart regrets doing what she has done in past and wants to make up but being her egoistic herself, can't say it out in open

. Gagan quickly giving Bani the money when she asks for it. The reason I liked this scene is because it shows that he is proud of getting work again and being able to provide for the daughters whenever they need or want something. There was a hidden joy on his face when he gave her more than she asked for. Ever since he took up the job of a darban, he has been looking down upon himself but today, for the first time, I felt like he was proud of what he was doing because he sees the support and love his family gives him.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks ,  jahnvi adding few more good scenes😊
Orginally posted by Mehek

PI agree with u Anasuya that all the scenes u have mentioned were superb. But the one I liked best was when Rajbeer told them what he wanted as fees for teaching Sonu...the roti and gud thing...his expressions were priceless when he said that...there was so much pain in his eyes that my heart went out to him thinking what he must have suffered as a child. I actually felt tears pricking my eyes as he said that. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yes mehek

even I felt very bad when Rajbeer said he want to eat roti from Beji.😭 He was deprived especially  mother's  love and affection  shown in the serial very well.one more good scene👏 thanks