Zabardast once again

Posted: 12 years ago
OH i m loving it to the core so so so so good again i loved the whole mohan kastur face off. so many twists .so many questions. too much mystery. good going cv's. I loved how kastur told him back and didn't just agreed caz she had too i m glad she stood up for herself. 
Just one Complaint as Soaps Mentioned plz why does she have to say dP over and over and over again.

now i m wondering if Mohan & saroj's relationship will change?
will mohan steal from tijori

saroj will def b angry wid MOHAN!!! he won't b able 2 confess his mom d truth, nd so has 2 tolerate her ignorance nd anger😭. i hv a feeling dis will make MOHAN even more hopeless nd heartbroken🥺. tijori thing is dat def he will take money 4m it nd solve his prob. later i think baapji might cum 2 kno nd continue his nonsensse😡.
Yes finally I liked DP today for its shots and not just for HC
AK did fab job in last part, I really liked her dialogues, her hurt, her anger and all was presented very nicely but just one request to cvs stop using Dharampatni thing again and again, I know its show name and everything revolves around it so they have to emphasize on it, but not necessary to add it after every single sentence, it put me off many times
otherwise it was fab

HC like always nailed it, and feels great to see Mohan so so different from on going daily soaps leads, having something in his personality to offer to viewers and glad to see bit of consistency in story line and the pace with which they moved in today's epi
And that Baapji
I felt bad that he is trusting Mohan and is feeling proud that he is doing all this for his words but Mohan is doing for his own good but no soapie reminded me what he did to Saroj

I mean it was nothing less than a slap to her, telling her that her own son is his grandson frst then her kid was ridiculous, felt so bad for her

And I can see anything but please no differences between Mohan - Saroj 
Originally posted by SunShine_A

Yes finally I liked DP today for its shots and not just for HC
AK did fab job in last part, I really liked her dialogues, her hurt, her anger and all was presented very nicely but just one request to cvs stop using Dharampatni thing again and again, I know its show name and everything revolves around it so they have to emphasize on it, but not necessary to add it after every single sentence, it put me off many times
otherwise it was fab

HC like always nailed it, and feels great to see Mohan so so different from on going daily soaps leads, having something in his personality to offer to viewers and glad to see bit of consistency in story line and the pace with which they moved in today's epi
So true, it really feels gr8 2 c MOHAN totally diff 4m d oder heroes. he has his own personality dat can attract a lot of audience inspite of being grey👏👏. HARSHAD actually creates magic each time he faces d camera, his dialogue throw, gestures nd xpressions r just👏👏👏👏👏👏👏.
And asiya is def a very talented girl. she suits d char d most as she herself is also vry simple nd innocent, which is totally visible on screen. Seriuosly both of dem r just rocking d show. i just hp dat d TRPs rise, den only d actors will b satisfied 4m dere pov.
^^ see guys i love how mohan is nt shown as the perfect dreamy guy or not the complete villain he's so clse to reality caz he's just liek any other normal guy so normal and i find him perfect ( with all his imperfections) 
Originally posted by -Mausam-

^^ see guys i love how mohan is nt shown as the perfect dreamy guy or not the complete villain he's so clse to reality caz he's just liek any other normal guy so normal and i find him perfect ( with all his imperfections) 
yupz thats the essence of his character and I think USP of the show which makes it different from other shows with selfless leads. I will not say he is completely like a common guy but well is near to themEdited by SunShine_A - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Mausam-

Yes. Now I just hope they won't turn Kastur into the 'perfect dutiful wife' who changes him through her lectures and because of her innate goodness.

I want to see her keep the backbone she showed today and other times.  When she finds out about everything, she shouldn't be doing all this because ' I am a dharampatni, and I must help, love and support my husband through this because it is my duty.' I want her to be rightly pissed. I want her to make the best of this situation because she IS in this situation.  She should be doing it because she needs to fix this matter not just for him, but for herself as well.

Also her love for him shouldn't be endless supply, her loving him  while he hates her and her waiting for him to love her.

No, she should have a good amount of animosity towards him as well, even as she tries to make the best and help him out with his problems and business.

Do not want differences between Sarojma and Mohan. I felt bad for her because Baapji never listened to her but she stood up for her son and he did not even bother about her. But l am really enjoying the way HC potraiting his role. His character is close to reality
I really dont wanna see the mother-son bonding getting weak😔.. I hope Mohan does something and make his mom understand the whole matter, and yeah, he will definitely take money from the locker..i'm damn sure about it! Lets see what is stored for us in the next episode!😃 Waiting to see the hug, though it will be a pretense but really somewhere i'm feeling that the hug will be more of a guilt than just pretense cuz i've seen guilt in Mohan's eyes in the last part of today's episode!😳 About Mohan's character, well, i just love how he is, not so much of ideal types and close to reality and without doubt, HC is doing it perfectly!⭐️ Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago