Mukti Bandhan

This is so stupid - Page 3

mybro_2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I agree IMV is a dark hero, but why should every one support him .. for the sake of family pride how can you forgive killing someone? agreed the family has been silent all this while but some one has to show him his sins... if Devki tries to do that its but natural rest are supporting ...
When IMV's love was lost.. he has soo much revenge for that till date, then how is he justified is separating his son's love? Devki loves V .. she wants to see him happy, she is not behaving like a insecure and possessive wife.. what is incorrect in this? real love is to let it go .. not try n hold on it ... I feel she perfectly rt, except for the fact that her BB may b hurt but its better than leaving in fake Husband-wife relationship nd be good friends.

Edited by mybro_2004 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thnxs Kools nd Sonali 4 entertaining me wid ur hilarious takes🀣 The whole time I was 🀣

Nothing to say nowadays nd it seems MB is heading towards a climax.πŸ˜‰

But couldn't help but post dis song 4 D wid her saying now it's 'meri jung'πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAULYcFg69c&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by sssshhh - 12 years ago
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dont really care who does it..but want to see that devil IMV get a taste of his own medicine..i would have liked to see vaibhav doing so..but if devaki will..so be it!..even though a bit too overdramatic being so concerned about vaibhav ji and sabina ji..πŸ˜‰...i still like this girls attitude..and i agree the only person whose going to be hurt in the fiasco is her grandfather...what we really want to see now is vaibhav giving his father a hard slap!!!!!!!...because if anyone can really hurt IMV its vaibhav..dont think IMV cares two hoots what devaki or anyone else thinks... Edited by sonia77 - 12 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
devki is trying to be oversmart..she forget that this is her house...imv house not charu's ashram...or business world where she cannot let anyone take wrong decisions..do wrong...idk from where she get so much support and haq to do and go to this extent to challenge imv in his personal decisions and family matters...

Oversmart is the PERFECT word . What IMV is all know , but honestly these r HIS personal matters . Vaibhav is HIS son , liking Sabina or not is HIS prerogative , it is HIS house , Rajvi is HIS son's wife , HIS son was targeted by Viraj for DEATH , who the HELL is Devki to decide for so many things for HIM . She is behaving like one hell of an oversmart MURAKH . And the holier than thou expressions on her face when she goes in rapturous ecstasy at the thought of Vaibhavjee and Sabinajee's milan annoy the hell out of us .
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sonia77

Dont really care who does it..but want to see that devil IMV get a taste of his own medicine..i would have liked to see vaibhav doing so..but if devaki will..so be it!..even though a bit too overdramatic being so concerned about vaibhav ji and sabina ji..πŸ˜‰...i still like this girls attitude..and i agree the only person whose going to be hurt in the fiasco is her grandfather...what we really want to see now is vaibhav giving his father a hard slap!!!!!!!...because if anyone can really hurt IMV its vaibhav..dont think IMV cares two hoots what devaki or anyone else thinks...

Serial will lose quality then .  Even the children of criminals do not slap their own father coz theres such a thing as culture . MB has plenty of it . It shows difference of perspective in thought , not crudity . Devki going on and on about wanting to unite Vaibhav Sabina reeks of mahaanta that never exists in real life so we cannot swallow it on screen .Nor can we swallow a son slapping his father . 
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 12 years ago
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Serial will lose quality then .  Even the children of criminals do not slap their own father coz theres such a thing as culture . MB has plenty of it . It shows difference of perspective in thought , not crudity . Devki going on and on about wanting to unite Vaibhav Sabina reeks of mahaanta that never exists in real life so we cannot swallow it on screen .Nor can we swallow a son slapping his father . 

I never meant that vaibhav should slap his father physically..😊..what i meant was that vaibhav should know the reality soon and see what his father really is..and alot of IMV'S hidden agenda should be disclosed to vaibhav..including the real reoson why he thrust devaki upon his son knowing fully well that he loves another girl... it would be far more intresting if vaibhav walks out on IMV this time...rather than devaki giving him a blow!
I agree that devaki should quietly walk out and get on with her own affairs...instead of getting overly obsessed about sabina and vaibhav.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sonia77

I never meant that vaibhav should slap his father physically..😊..what i meant was that vaibhav should know the reality soon and see what his father really is..and alot of IMV'S hidden agenda should be disclosed to vaibhav..including the real reoson why he thrust devaki upon his son knowing fully well that he loves another girl... it would be far more intresting if vaibhav walks out on IMV this time...rather than devaki giving him a blow!
I agree that devaki should quietly walk out and get on with her own affairs...instead of getting overly obsessed about sabina and vaibhav.

i agree wid u sonia!! this IMV is the devil of the devils!!just bcoz he didn't get his luv doesn't mean u shud snatch oder's & esply ur son's luv from him. i m not concerned if V gets wid S or D but i m more concerned abt IMv's exposure &his falling flat on the ground. i just can't stand such ppl whether in reel or real!!🀒🀒
ppl r adoring his ckt just bcoz he is made so-called lead & abt how he bcum a successful businessman despite being v.poor. actually CVs tried 2 make him like Dhirubhai Ambani but i can bet that atleast he wudn't'd stoop 2 IMV's level atleast in  prsnl relationships!!