Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG ladies I just realize what if Abhay wears the shirt Piya got him at the dance party 😍
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I remember hearing about that show on RBO form that's the one with Karan & Gaurav

There a lot of popular shows I didn't watch 😆

i  watch it only for gaurav 😆
Edited by shivanipandit29 - 12 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
i just remember that piya didn't say anything to abhay about how alina said she loves him. i am sure piya won't care b/c she knows abhay is her's and he even said that her heart is his now😳
.Shiva. thumbnail

.Shiva. thumbnail
omg if he wears that shirt piya will have the biggest smile on her face. this is her first gift to him and if he wears it, it will mean he respect her choice and out of love he wore it and it's not an easy thing b/c abhay loves black but for her he tried to be a little bit human😳

piya will have her eyes on abhay for sure, she will be so so happy and i know i would.
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shewascool90210

i just remember that piya didn't say anything to abhay about how alina said she loves him. i am sure piya won't care b/c she knows abhay is her's and he even said that her heart is his now😳

i am sure she will not too because she knows abhay is hers n she is not insecure at all.  her insecurity was only with metz preleap b4 she met metz but knows whether it be alina ya metz ya anyone else it will not bother piya because she knows abhay loves her n he is with her.
.Shiva. thumbnail

.Shiva. thumbnail

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The last thing on Piya mind is Alina one sided feelings for abhay. That girl know her man is all hers and why distract him with unwanted news 🤣
.Shiva. thumbnail