Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

EnigmaticAbhIya#56 YehSaathHaiKitnaHaseen... - Page 86

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Anu, Does your Eyes allows you to get ready in the morning, while done with the short time of sleep lately ? 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Bani why you posting pics of abhay & Alina
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
@Chakku- Thanks 4 d compliment...it means alot.. 🤗
btw chand was just superb...tonight...and his dialogues were just fabulous😳
not 2 forget his laugh🤣
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Sadaf...Ummm I don't know, maybe I am not liking that more focus on family than ArHi🤔 And I don't like Khushi's makeup in the show😆 Don't kill me for that. I mean MJHT was my fav. serial and sajan were my fav. couple and I loved Gunjan because she was very simple whereas Khushi is all chamkeeli and overdone sometimes, I hope you get my point😆

LOL don't kill me again, I actually don't like their pair that much😆

@Banu...The dude has completely lost it🤣 he will fight with Chand?😳 is he nuts or what?😳
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Bani why you posting pics of abhay & Alina

oh that they are friend rani, and two friend were dancing and talking about how abhay love piya and how piya loves abhay and alina was saying they are soulmate. nothing more then that😳
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@ANu...hayeee Chand was at his sexiest best☺️ I want him to whack that dude🤣🤣

@rani...Hollaa🤗
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Btw I want Chand 2 wrap up dis dude asap...😆and moreover he is messing with chand and will surely have 2 pay big time😆 i want dat metz cums back after dis dude gets finished😆...and moreover metz hatred bhediyaas🤣
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
That wasn't any friend scene that Alina naughty imaginations about abhay. I didn't see any postings of birdie dreams pics with abhay posted so why Alina 😕
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: chakku

@Sadaf...Ummm I don't know, maybe I am not liking that more focus on family than ArHi🤔 And I don't like Khushi's makeup in the show😆 Don't kill me for that. I mean MJHT was my fav. serial and sajan were my fav. couple and I loved Gunjan because she was very simple whereas Khushi is all chamkeeli and overdone sometimes, I hope you get my point😆

Yes, Chakz i got your point clearly!
Thats why you don't like the Show 'coz you doesn't find any delightness in the Leads, well i'm not slaying you at all, i know every person has its Own sole perceptions about the Characters and all, and it lays in their hands whether to Like 'em or to Unlike. So, its fine altogether.
And in so far as the Focus on 'em goes, so i'm oblivious that the Tale isn't getting its pace, but initially and Normally every innovative Stories couldn't raise its speed at once, moreover in Perdiem Shows, but one day i'll be fruitful with the show and i mark it <3 😳

Chakz, i haven't seen Sanaya's MJHT Show, but i'm aware of her personality about how she look Like in that Serial. Hence, this is the very first time i'm watching her Show, and i really Love her now. 😛

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: pyar-ishk

That wasn't any friend scene that Alina naughty imaginations about abhay. I didn't see any postings of birdie dreams pics with abhay posted so why Alina 😕

ok ok i will edit it, i don't care about what alina thinks or whatever sick imagination she has, to me alina can be just a friend and nothing else. i didn't see that scene like that way, nor ever will. i guess l like alina that's why i post it but the other girl, nope never.