Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@Purpleoo aka my fairy and Chakku
πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
then the lamp scene wow that was good, when khushi lit the candle arnav was looking at her. he really likes her for sure but is unaware of the feelings b/c he has kept so much pain in his heart that it will take sometime for him to understand his feelings. even khushi was looking at arnav from the corner of her eyes😳
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Bye bye syriaπŸ€—
and Hello bani😳 
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: --Anurag--

@Neetz-🀣no pia is more dangerousπŸ˜†
classes starts from 9:30am...and studies initially i felt sleepy bcoz it was tough till 3..and even i used 2 sleep in study-table🀣but now till has become like a practiseπŸ˜†

I'm sure she is'🀣.🀣.🀣
My classes also start from 930. Wow! You're good.
Haha! I'll also sleep here only if I need to be up till 3πŸ˜†
What are you doing ki itna padhna padta hai?😲

@Banu: We got a great episode after ages! I love the bulb wala scene😍
.Shiva. thumbnail
netz, chakku, anu and kritzπŸ€—

@netz
yep usually on m-w-f i am here this time and t-th i come early and then at night timeπŸ˜†
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Kritz08

@Purpleoo aka my fairy and Chakku

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Ab apko kya ho gaya?🀣

Aww!!πŸ€—
I lubb juu❀️
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Syria...BBieπŸ€—

@banu..Hullo ladyπŸ€—

@Neetzie...IKR? Delena share better chemistry but they can never replace Stelena from my heart. And all this chemistry and hawtness is secondary, what matters to me the most is the intensity, depth and the essence of the couple which only Stelena and Abhiya share according to me.😳

@Kritzie...You again ditched usπŸ₯Ί
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
@Chakku- jhooth maat bolπŸ˜› i know girls reads more...πŸ˜†and biggest example is my sisterπŸ˜†
No i will not give my metz...chahe u can take my jaanπŸ˜†

Bye Syria and Hey Bani😳
-Doppelganger- thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Anurag--

@Kritz- no doubt i want Metz asap...but why will cv's bring metz so soon dat too wen dis ww track is going onπŸ˜† and moreover metz will be evil 4 sure...plus i want her grand entry not like dis hurting danchiπŸ˜†

Even i would like to see Metz back after sometime provided the creatives don't use AbhiYa's already negligible amount of screenspace for her.πŸ˜†She is an interesting character and it'll be gr8 to see how AbhiYa fight together against her.
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: PurpleFairy

I'm sure she is'🀣.🀣.🀣
My classes also start from 930. Wow! You're good.
Haha! I'll also sleep here only if I need to be up till 3πŸ˜†
What are you doing ki itna padhna padta hai?😲

@Banu: We got a great episode after ages! I love the bulb wala scene😍

netz remember i said that i want khushi to fall in arnav arms and alas someone did fall but it sure was not khushi but he came running to protect her from the candle wax that could have hurt her hand. next time she will fall in his arms😳

p.s. that sham or shame guy, he is going to get expose but khushi dad is going to get heartattack