EnigmaticAbhIya#56 YehSaathHaiKitnaHaseen... - Page 73

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by chakku

I miss Chirag🥺🤣
Poor Doshi🤣
OMG look at that innocent face... abhay ne sooch bhi kaise liya ke yeh mausam ne uske dad ko marr dala?? 😲😆
Originally posted by supercool3

Hehe yeah 😆
India ? that's so cool actually ... i haven't been there in a long time and I even wanted to study there too... which didn't work out .. oh well

Suku did quite a good job, but yes she does need to get more into Metz's character. It'd add more spice to story line
Talking about Victorian gowns, it would've been hilarious to see Metz making a re-entry onto a public place wearing one of those 😆 ... obviously that would've not suited the storyline but one can dream right 

Aww!! You can some here for a visit sometime. Education wise, Canada is one of the best in the world overall (:
No way! I want Maithili's makeover. Black catsuit maybe with with a tinge of red 😈
Chalo, see ya! Nice talking to you🤗

@Ritu: Hum panchi ek daal ke😆.😆

@Chaks: Aww!! May his/her soul rest in peace

Edited by PurpleFairy - 12 years ago
LOL that is what na😒 Poor Chirag🤣

ABHAYYY😡
@Chakku, Did u watch the eps... how did u like Alina's dream??? 😆
@Neetzu...LOL I have never heard of him only, rejoicing because I got a holiday🤣 I am mean, I know that🤣
Originally posted by chakku

LOL that is what na😒 Poor Chirag🤣

ABHAYYY😡
I know ABHAY ☺️ I mean ABHAY Angry
Hii Ritu sorry i went 4 dinner😳 btw i m Anurag... 🤗

btw who r here?😎
@Ritu...LOL the dream was cute. I mean it was ALinna's dream so was cute for me. If it was Abhay's dream I would have killed him🤣 

ABHAYYY🤓
Originally posted by --Anurag--

Hii Ritu sorry i went 4 dinner😳 btw i m Anurag... 🤗

btw who r here?😎
Welcome back Mr Womanizer🤣
Certain people in this forum piss me off big time with their 'whatever i say is right' attitude!!Who the hell are they to tell others what to do and what not to do?