Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

EnigmaticAbhIya#56 YehSaathHaiKitnaHaseen... - Page 64

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: chakku

@banu...LOL yes the dude doesn't know that he is taking panga with my Chand 

And trust me, I have seen many JP (no all) lovers liking Abhinna romance just for the sake of getting JP.🤣 then they call us hypocrites🤣
BTW it happened with Abhisha also. I remember.

@Anu...I am already smelling that yaar.

omg chakku people are nuts🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I dont think it would go like that, becoz for once, AA and JP fans are not gonna unite, becoz e1 hard core Abhina fans want this track only as jealousy track for abhiya, but ultimately they are Abhiya fans, and as far as JP fans are considered, Abhiyans are learning to just ignore and report them rather than giving them too much importance
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
@Chakku- i was abt 2 join IF in 2010 especially DMG forum but wat i say there omg...i felt like yaha pe toh kya ho raha hain issiliye i dropped my idea😆

@Neetz- ya i am well aware of dat...and i don't wanna c second DMG... But certainly d future is not bright...😆
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: PurpleFairy

IKR? Pet dialuge hai sabka!!🤣.🤣
AA and JP fans can join hands, they still can't overpower AP🤣.🤣

@black...🤣🤣🤣 So true...🤣 I guess kekta has learnt from her past experiences, if not better she learns🤣

Maybe they're like us, tweeto, APians at heart but they like JP's friendship? 
But I do know people shipping both as couples as well (:

I know who you are talking about. I know her as well. She is quite famous as a JP fan more than Abhiya :P

Me neither, Chaks. Their romance makes me S.I.C.K. Yep! As of now, I also like Alina more than her bro and I hope she stays this way (:
I want Alinna scenes instead of Danchhi or her bro🤢 She is the only Khurana that I like..

Really? In fact, I know most JP fans who like AP but not AA🤣.🤣
But ya, it is quite possible that they don't mind AA for the sake of Jiya. But shipping? I haven't seen though.
I have seen some who are ready to accept AA quickly because they want JP🤣🤢

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Whats the Discussion is going On Guys ? 😛
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Abhay has been Drowned in Piya's Infinite Love! 😍
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Dishu...LOL I find AA fans sensible because they know that it is AP's story and they also want AA's friendship track only.

@banu...Seriously🤣

@Anu...hayeee me too wanted to join in 2010 specially for DMG because it was very famous but I dropped the idea seriously because I didnot watch that show also...

@sadf...hey🤗
Edited by chakku - 12 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

I dont think it would go like that, becoz for once, AA and JP fans are not gonna unite, becoz e1 hard core Abhina fans want this track only as jealousy track for abhiya, but ultimately they are Abhiya fans, and as far as JP fans are considered, Abhiyans are learning to just ignore and report them rather than giving them too much importance

It doesn't seem so from whatever little posts I've seen their shippers make, Dishu (:
And ya, I also ignore JP fans when they bash AP and if they only ship their couple without raising a finger on AP or Abhay, then I respect their opinion as well (:

@Anu: This forum was amazing till the first 2 months of the show. But I don't know what 2011 got with it, this place went to the dogs and it still hurts me 'coz I've had some of the best times on IF in this very forum in it's initial days! I wish you were here then!

Heya, Sadaf🤗
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
bbyee every1!!! got 2 go... cya... gudnite n sweet dreamzz...
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
i hope tomorrow  give some piece of mind to that sick annoying dude. h can touch piya but when abhay helps alina he get hyper. dude needs to take some chill pill🤣