Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Abhay has his face covered and he is looking the part of a doctor dressed all in green surgery attire☺️Abhay saves Danish with his powers. He apologizes for almost  letting Dan die despite the numerous occasions Dan has been there for the Raichands placing his life on the line for them. Pia has sent ABHAY as his miracle. Abhay places his hand over Dan's head and heals him. Dan's heart moniter makes a sound and Dan's chest falls and rises as he comes back to life.
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

@Bani: I love khichdi in rainy day...😳

@Neethzu: what happened on IPK? I watched precap only...😕

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Rumi-

Bhiksha maaga na..jitna mila hai utna hi le lo..otherwise woh bhi nahi milega...😈  🤣  🤣  🤣

nahi, mujse aur chahiye. rehem to kar ish nachis pai!😭ROFL.baba ko biksha dhi, tera bala hoga!ROFL
matwamango thumbnail
Abhay still covered with a green surgeons mask reveals to the doctors that he was checking up on Dan and he came into waking up and doctors check Dan while Abhay makes a quick getaway.Docs say Dan is recovering to the Dobrial's and Kabir who are relieved. Pia knows Abhay did this in her mind watching him walking away quickly. 
Meanwhile Panchi is desperate to see Danish.
Pia follows ABHAY out and personally thanks him locking her arm with his. Pia states nobody knows the angel is ABHAY who saved Danish's life. Pia loves ABHAY because he never thinks about himself always giving himself without questions asked but never asking anything for himself.
Abhay did this for their love because of Pia's heart he still has humanity left in him. Pia agrees only one beating heart is enough for the both of them and Abhay says that heart is his. ABHIYA are lost in an eye lock. Abhay declares he loves Pia.
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Rumi-

🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣

Paisa baat nahi rahi hoon...Syria bhiksha maang rahi thi... 🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣

tumne syria ko bhiksha di 😈
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: syria2014

teri liye kaane kai liye nahi hai!tujse phak ne ke liye🤣

let's syria now you will cook kichidi for me🤣
matwamango thumbnail
Precap-Jeh see's ABHAY and Pia lost in each others eyes from all the mayhem of saving Danish. Jeh slams the door behind him like he was slamming Abhay's head in there looking very scary. Abhay see's Jeh approaching them with chiller bg music looks troubled.  
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
@rashu
you to, gosh it is so tasty na YUM!!

@rumi
OMG! me to, i like it when it rains like hell🤣
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Syria: yeh lo...         🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣 Baba ji please save me from DLMH's WU...😭  🤣  🤣  🤣

@Rashu: tujhe bhi chaiye kya?😉

Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@bani ya its yummy @syria cook khichadi for both of us 🤣