Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Detailed updates of Geet HSP 19th Sept 2011

evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

19TH Sept 2011

Before I start today's episode... 

I would like to convey our Get Well Soon wishes to our adorable Lead pair Gurmeet and Drashti.  I truly applaud their dedication in doing the show in spite their sickness. 

Dear Gurmeet and Drashti..  Thank you guys for your dedication for our show.  But please do take care and have lots of rest...  Be completely well.  Our prayers are with you..  love from all of us

Now with today's updates...

Dev is with Adi,  Sharma the watchman pandit and Nando..  He mumbles saying The Pandit wife had to break her hand today of all days.  Everything is going not per the plan..  Nando comes rushing to him saying I am sorry Dev but if you say we can cancel the plan but Dev stops her saying No nandini I have given you my word and we will not cancel the plan.  Adi steps forward saying Dev sir let's decide what to do as it will be 12.00am soon.  Pandit comes and says yes it is right I could somehow get you married.  Adi says right.  But Dev is thinking and tells him to go on his duties as watchman the man leaves and adi tells him to change his cloths too.  Dev then tells Nandini to meet them on the terrace after a while.  She leaves.  Dev calls Adi and tells him to go with him.  Adi and Dev leaves for more preparation.

Nandini is trying to sneak to terrace..  She steps in the foyer softly looking around she finds the foyer deserted and heaves the sigh of relief saying thank God no one is around and runs on the soft feet to go up the stairs.  But she was followed by Mamu who was looking through his binoculars sipping from his favorite container.  He also follows Nandini softly.

Geet comes out of her room talking to herself that she needs to talk to Dev immediately.  And tell him that they need to tell Maan everything and not hide anything from him...  then looking up she was about to say right babaji but her gaze falls on the stairs where Nandini is going to the terrace followed by Mamaji.   She panics saying oh gosh Mamaji is following nandini..  Then she calls him out loud alerting nando that she is being followed.  Nando turns and looks at mamaji and panics.  Mamaji runs to Geet telling her to hush down as he is following nando as he suspects that she is going to elop with someone after drinking the coffee.  Geet tries to divert him..  Saying calmly mamaji what are you talking about this is our Nando could she ever leave you and go?  Mamaji shakes his head ...  Geet continues saying our nandini is not that type of a girl at all and signals nandini to get going.  Nando nodes and leaves.  Geet tells mamaji you know Nando was busy making laddoo for you in the kitchen.  Mamu's eyes widens with the thought of Laddoo.  Geet smiles saying she was telling me that our mamaji is so weak now and he needs to be fed.  Then Geet tempts him saying those laddoos are still in the kitchen. Mama says really?  Geet nods her head.  Mamaji says how can nando make laddoo she is... saying he looks at the stairs to see her but she was gone long back.   Geet tells him that nando is sleeping in her room and again diverts his mind and tells him to go to Kitchen for Laddoos...  Finally Mama leaves for kitchen and she heaves the sigh of relief saying Gosh at least I was able to divert mama's attention. 

She was about to go and she hears somebody calling her.  She turns to see Lucky veerji.  Who tells her that he had to merry Preeto in a hurry and he had to bring her with him.  Geet's head reels with all these news but she tells him that she has more pressing issue right now and she will deal with his news later on.      Lucky leaves saying sorry for the short notice but please control the situation.   Exasperated Geet says... in this house everyone does the same thing.  They make mistakes and come to me saying please help us and control the situation and on top of that they say do not tell anything to Maan.  Tired of everything Geet looks up saying babaji please do not give me anymore shocks this is enough for the day.

Mamaji is looking for the laddoos in the kitchen.  Saying Jugnu now you will be able to eat laddoos.  Since you have come from A'sar you did not eat the laddoos He uncovers few pans but does not find it.  Finally he finds pakora in one bowl.  He is happy to see at least pakoras instead of Laddoo and takes the bowl with him to eat on the terrace with his drink. 

Dev leads Nandini on the terrace. They both are dressed in the wedding outfit.  Holding Nando's hand he brings her near the havankund and stands looking at her reaction.  Nando looks at everything and her eyes get teary.  Dev says look please do not be upset at the arrangement I could only do this much with the short time I had.  Nando holds his hand saying Dev you have done so much for me and that is more then enough for me.  Dev looks at her happy teary face and smiles at her.  They both look at each other and are happy.  Adi comes from behind the music system and taking the remote in his hand he checks if the CD is playing ok.  Then he turns to Dev and nandini and welcomes them saying everything is ready now. 

Mamaji arrives on the spot and looks at Nando all dolled up as a bride.  He calls her in a teary voice saying nando my child I knew that you will drive after drinking a coffee and will elop.  Nando turns to look at him and freaks out.  Mamu sees Dev all dressed up and calls him Maan singh you know Nando is going to elop.  Adi tries to calm him down saying nando is not running away look Dev is holding her hand.  Dev holds her hand.  Adi tells mamaji  she will not run away as Dev is holding her hand.  

Geet walks on the scene asking who is making such a racket as she is trying to control the situation downstairs.  Adi says Mamaji..  Geet looks at mamaji and panics...  Mamaji tells her that there were no laddoos in kitchen so he brought the pakoras to eat on the terrace..   While Geet was still trying to manage the chaos... they hear the voice of Maan asking what is going on here??  Every one is panics and are rooted on the spot and see Maan approaching them and standing looking at the arrangements...  Maan looks at everyone and every one freaks out and look down.  Geet mumbles saying oh gosh all my efforts for the secrecy went down the drain.  It would have been better if I would have told him everything in advance.  

Resting his arms on his waist Maan waits for the explanation asking again as what is going on here? 

Maan looks at Geet and asks her Geet?  Geet looks at nando and she nods her head.  She turns to Maan and says Maan let me explain you the details.  Maan looks at her and waits for her explanation. 

Geet takes a deep breath and says actually Dev and Nandini love each other and just a day before Dev confessed his feelings to Nandini and Nandini told him to marry her today.  Maan looks at Dev and nandini.   They both stand quietly.  Geet continues saying and that is why we are preparing for the wedding...  Listening to this Maan gets furious saying there is a wedding in our house and I do not know about it.  He turns to Dev and says Dev forget about asking my views on such an important decision of your life... you did not even bothered to informed me about it.  Maan's hurt was totally visible in his next sentence...  He says am such an outsider to you that you did not even tell me about the biggest decision of your life??  Dev too feels sad and looks down.  Maan again addresses him saying Dev I did not expect that from you.  Then his hurt was directed toward Geet.  He looks at Geet and says angrily.. and you Geet.  Geet lifts her sad eyes to him.  He says you were also included in this and you did not bother to tell me.   He says what kind of a relation is there between the husband and wife when a wife hides the truth from her husband?  Sadly Geet looks at his hurtful voice.  Maan looks at her and thunders... answer me Geet..   Dev feels really upset at the situation.  Geet looks at Maan's hurtful face and just could not say anything.   Maan keeps on looking at his wife's pleading eyes but does not say a word. 

Seeing the situation has gone totally out of hand with her stupid demand, Nandini speaks up.  She says with tears in her eyes..  Please jijaji Geet didi and Dev are not at fault at all.  She says with a sob everything is happening because of my stupid childishness.  I have challenged Dev that if he truly loves me than he has to marry me before midnight tonight and hiding the fact from everyone.  Incredulously Maan listens to her explanation.  Nando sobs and says Geet didi did not know anything.  Accidentally she came to know about our plots then she really wanted to tell you everything but we forced her to keep quite.  Geet was silently crying seeing Maan's hurt.   Maan turns his face to see Geet who was crying.  Nando says Dev also wanted to let you know but due to my wish he could not do it.  She then pleads saying please Jijaji if you should be angry it has to be me and not them. 

Maan listens to everything but his anger is not subsided yet.  He says what ever it may be..  I was not the part of this earlier and I won't be the part if it ever.  Saying he turns to go.  But Geet holds his hand and stops him.  She comes behind him and says Maan I agree with you that whatever Dev and Nadini did was wrong.  To hide the facts from all is wrong but it does not mean that their love is wrong.  Maan turns to face Geet.  Geet carries on her pleading..  she says Maan they are younger then us.  What ever they did they did it for the sake of their love then she says softly but you are elder and it would be wrong if you turn your face from your responsibilities.  Then she says Maan I know that you hate the lies.  Maan is listening to all the reasoning from Geet.  Geet continues saying but if you see it other way it is not a lie but just a little mischief.  She adds saying and Maan Nandini is going to call masi and Tejiveerji tomorrow for their permission.  She then smiles saying and the wedding will be in A'sar with the blessings of the elders.  This was just a small beginning.   Geet continues her pleadings saying Maan today there is a new beginning in your brother's life.  Today he needs you and your blessings so please do not leave.  Maan keeps on looking at Geet with a thoughtful stare.  Geet looks at Dev and he comes forward and stands in front of Maan.  He says bro I know that I have hurt you by hiding the facts but the truth is that while I was hiding the facts from you I was very restless.  He says my heart was breaking inside thinking that my bro is not with me on such an important day in my life and may be that is why God sent you here.  Dev also pleads saying bro please do not leave we need your blessings.   Nando also nods her head crying softly.  Maan looks at their contrite faces.   Dev stands there with his head bowed down and so does Geet...   waiting for his verdict.  Maan then softly calls Dev..  Dev lifts his eyes to look at the smiling face of Maan.  Everyone feels happy with Maan's smile and the cheery smile comes on everyone's faces.   Geet smiles at Maan through her tears and says cheerfully come every one let's start the wedding rituals.

Adi starts the tape and with the words of wedding shlokas in the air Dev and nando puts the garland on each othter.  Maan smiles at that and looks at Geet.  She looks back at him and smiles tenderly.  Dev and Nando take pheras with each other and Maan and Geet keep looking at each other and throwing the flower petals at the bride and groom.  

After pheras Dev and nando sit and Dev puts sindoor on nando and puts mangalsutra for her.  Maan softly smiles and looks at Geet and she has a tender smile looking at her husband.

Precap:

Mamu is ready to go to A'sar all are gathered in the foyer saying good bye to him and enters Teji and Paami with the luggage in their hand...

All looks at them and are totally surprised.   Maan looks at them and frowns..

I would say good episode.

Considering the delicate health of the lead actors the episode was great.

Gurmeet looked really tired and but the fact is that he did gave his shots..  my hats off to his dedication.  Even he being weak he modulate his voice to show his anger and that takes lots of energy.   The editing was nicely done and did not feel that Gurmeet was not in the same shot

Drashti also carried her shots with the crew.  Her voice was breaking up but she kept on the show with the entire team while the close ups of Gurmeet were taken separately.  She is one strong lady to carry the show on her delicate shoulders..

Ok so Dev's wedding was concluded with the blessings of his brother.  Maan's hurt was easily seen with not knowing the truth.  But Geet was able to reason with him with her tenderness and he finally gave his blessings.  Loved Maan's dialogues asking for the explanation and Geet's dialogues while reasoning with him to bless the wedding and finally Maan gave his million dollar smile. 

All is well which ends well.   

My trust and pray that Gurmeet and Drashi may feel better soon and have lots of rest.   

Take care guys. 

That's all for the day...  have a great day love to all eva 

Edited by evasumi - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ytanuja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing the update.
tptwi thumbnail
Thanks 4 the update😃
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks Eva for  the update.
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you ladies appreciate your comments
gehana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why did Teji and Pammi come? Looks like Khurana house is turning to be a darmshala!!!!
Teji, Pammi, Lucky, Preeto, Mamu and why is Beeji missing... You rare also welcome
maaneetFF thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 3
lovely update..thanks a lot..
Armu4eva thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update Eva..!!

While i wuld hv not minded the epi.. m  seriously unhappy with Tejjy-Pammis entry... how many side characters n for how long?? Why culdn they focus on Adi-Pinky???

Eitherways... GurTis health is foremost.. so Get Well Soon GurTi!
mkasisHC thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the wonderful update.
And i wish gc and dd get wel soon.
Plz take gud rest
anshu1984_sony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for detailed update