Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
it iso late i came in to brows 4 2 min wow i came across ur post  dear so sweet love it love it dear wow!🤗 so intriguing so true to arnav!
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wow, kya baat hai! Awesome post!
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
loved it! good job 👏
So beautifully written!!!!!👏
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You are the angel who had come as my savior. You came to my world and you showed me the light. But I couldn't let you burn with me in my personal hell. Every time you came close to me I kept shutting all the gateways to my hell.

When you realized you cannot enter, you couldn't just leave. You had a different idea. You flipped your wings and with that, you created your twin. You wanted to leave a part of you with me. But I didn't want a part of you. I wanted all of you.

It's not that I don't love you. I do. I just can't let you get burned. As much I love you, I can't have you. But I still want you, not a replica of you.

-- Loved these lines.. It was too good! Can't wait to read more of your posts <3

deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What a splendid writeup. Yaar if some one as rude as Arnav reads this, for sure he will fall in love with the idea of love & Angel.

Lovely update. Keep writing many more.

Jaya
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This is just a remarkable introspection of Arnav's heart and soul!

It brilliantly portrays the tug of war between his heart and his mind!.. He wants his mind to overpower his heart and save his beloved but wants to have his love as well...

I love how you mentioned that its Khushi that he wants... THE ORIGINAL PIECE... not some shabby, made up clone.. who needs to write dialogues in her palm to utter a few sentences!!
Chinu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW superb mind blowing fantastic post .

He wants the real Khusi not her replica .so beautifully expressed ..what an amazing writer you are..

Keep writing more..

Prano
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
outstanding post ever! loved your description of hell and angel!man this is so likeable of arnav and khushi..do write often..

im kauser btw..😊 and u?