Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sshekar2002 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

This is amazing! You are one of the few people who seem to have understood Arnav 😉 And that is saying something!

Love makes one vulnerable. Arnav knows this and thus hides behind his arrogance. He is afraid to love, to let anyone love him for if they leave then he will be the one left nursing the wound. **sigh**

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sshekar2002

This is amazing! You are one of the few people who seem to have understood Arnav 😉 And that is saying something!

Love makes one vulnerable. Arnav knows this and thus hides behind his arrogance. He is afraid to love, to let anyone love him for if they leave then he will be the one left nursing the wound. **sigh**

Thanks. i feel that Arnav's character sketch is the best and CV's have done a good job portraying his inner conflict. Conflicted character's are much more interesting to watch and analyze. Barun does a great job as the torn man.

bikerider thumbnail
nice letter 👏
arnav is scared to fall in love and get hurt or loose them 😭
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: incandescent

THank you my friend. I'm fari. 😊 yes i try to make posts everyday. don't know how much longer i can continue to so. I have a busy schedule. if i can't i'll surely write during the weekends. 😊

oh nice name...😛  that'd be great...would love to read such posts from me! do make whenever you've got time 😃

sshekar2002 thumbnail

Originally posted by: incandescent

Thanks. i feel that Arnav's character sketch is the best and CV's have done a good job portraying his inner conflict. Conflicted character's are much more interesting to watch and analyze. Barun does a great job as the torn man.

I second that! 😉

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
omg🤗...  m totally out of words on reading ur post..my eyes are actually full of tears...my heart beat bacame so fast i cant tell u...i have never seen such wonderful and beautiful post in my life...muahaaa❤️...dont know why but im crying.thanxxx a lot dear❤️
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

[QUOTE=ainimonaya]omg🤗...  m totally out of words on reading ur post..my eyes are actually full of tears...my heart beat bacame so fast i cant tell u...i have never seen such wonderful and beautiful post in my life...muahaaa❤️...dont know why but im crying.thanxxx a lot dear❤️[/QUOTE

Thanks dear. please don't cry.❤️