Frequent Posters

ashvez thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Goody Good!!! Quite impressive!😊
TheBlueAngel thumbnail
OMG dis was awesome❀️❀️
u've actually expressed Arnav's feelings n i completely agree wid u dat Arnav considers himself unworthy of love..
u r a damn gud writer yaarπŸ‘
my fav lines wre
You wanted to leave a part of you with me. But I didn't want a part of you. I wanted all of you.
It's not that I don't love you. I do. I just can't let you get burned. As much I love you, I can't have you. But I still want you, not a replica of you.

FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
A truly beautiful post sweety!!!
Keep them coming...😊
aveksha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: incandescent

Dear Khushi,

The moment I saw you, I thought an angel had fallen in my arms. But how can an angel fall into my arms, for I am the eternally damned. I was a burning man. I was burning inside out. There was no end to it. Nothing could put out the fire. Then you fell from the heavens and landed in my arms. The mere touch of your skin seemed to ease the fire.

Why would a light want to touch the darkness? You seemed too good to be real so I threw you aside. But you kept coming back. And I kept throwing you aside.

Now I realize you are the angel that has been sent to lure me out of my personal hell. You are a ray of light send to illuminate my dark world. You are the drop of water that can satiate my thirst.

Can anyone touch the fire without getting burned? No. I keep pushing you away so you don't get hurt. I can't bear to see you get hurt. I can't bear to see you get burned. 

You are the angel who had come as my savior. You came to my world and you showed me the light. But I couldn't let you burn with me in my personal hell. Every time you came close to me I kept shutting all the gateways to my hell.

When you realized you cannot enter, you couldn't just leave. You had a different idea. You flipped your wings and with that, you created your twin. You wanted to leave a part of you with me. But I didn't want a part of you. I wanted all of you.

It's not that I don't love you. I do. I just can't let you get burned. As much I love you, I can't have you. But I still want you, not a replica of you. 

So truly described! Brilliant postπŸ‘

Yours Truly,

Arnav

pinguunique thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
That last part made me cry, it was soo good!!!
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: pinguunique

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
That last part made me cry, it was soo good!!!

aww .thanks sweety πŸ˜Š

emily22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I just can't let you get burned. As much I love you, I can't have you. But I still want you, not a replica of you. πŸ‘πŸ‘

WoW...I loved these lines...truth about ASR! 🀣

Beautiful!
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
 You wanted to leave a part of you with me. But I didn't want a part of you. I wanted all of you.

Truly heartening ! Very well written.
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: incandescent

stupendous- that is some compliment vru!!  thanks a lot. 

i have always had this idea that Arnav considers himself unworthy of love. 

first of all, a brilliant post! fantastic, awesome and mind-blowing, superb!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
secondly, i totally agree in the idea of replica of Khushi! He haves this idea of not having Khushi or maybe nobody ill ever love him besides his dee! Usually whenever he takes out his anger on khushi, Anjali asks him what has she done and his reply is 'pata nahi na de, pata nahi uss n kya kiya hai!' which foreshadows that he's trying to get himself away fom Khushi!
..Damsel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow, very beautiful...awesome post...loved every line