Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

KriYaansh/ArSha SI # 5:Mere Pass Hai Tu Mere Saath Hai (Page 67)

Sunsethues IF-Rockerz
Sunsethues
Sunsethues

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
dont be so disheartened preety
have sme hope
c whn v stopped believing
universeji is gvg us so many hints !!!!

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Same here KJ!!

BTW... ROBIN and Others made a good point in Arsha AT.. that Shakti needs to also be seen other ppl besides her sisters!!

MY GOD.. She has so many pictures of hers with her sisters everywhere... Do they all get invited to parties and Awards in wholesale??

WAISE.. talking abt the NEW SHAKTI pic with her sisters at NTA red carpet... Its kinda RUDE to not Invite AMAR to NTA.. HATE The organizers.. Typically they award nominees.. so does that mean.. AMAR probably is not nominated.. but SHAKTI or her sisters are??

Sunsethues IF-Rockerz
Sunsethues
Sunsethues

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

Same here KJ!!

BTW... ROBIN and Others made a good point in Arsha AT.. that Shakti needs to also be seen other ppl besides her sisters!!

MY GOD.. She has so many pictures of hers with her sisters everywhere... Do they all get invited to parties and Awards in wholesale??

WAISE.. talking abt the NEW SHAKTI pic with her sisters at NTA red carpet... Its kinda RUDE to not Invite AMAR to NTA.. HATE The organizers.. Typically they award nominees.. so does that mean.. AMAR probably is not nominated.. but SHAKTI or her sisters are??

is shakti a nominee?
or she went with her sisters??
-BebaakBegum- IF-Sizzlerz
-BebaakBegum-
-BebaakBegum-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
gosh
m thinking why did rey change his clothes for fight seq.
unn kapdo me kya hero ni lgta

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunsethues

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyanshfan

dont be so disheartened preety
have sme hope
c whn v stopped believing
universeji is gvg us so many hints !!!!

Meera

I agree with KJ... .. I want SOLID HINTS too!!!  I want an offscreen pic of ARSHA by themselves outside of D3 sets.. It could be a coffee shop or even a groccerry store.. who cares.. but it has to be a picture of only them two with no one else!!!!! I might then continue to contribute..

AFTER all.. EVEN ARSHA need to contribute to the ARSHA AT... SO just in case they read this comment.. I want them to know what we expect to be able to keep that ARSHA THREAD  going!

meine BAHUT pics dekh liye with SHAKTI and her sisters.. Shakti and JACK.. etc etc..OR AMAR with CHAMAR.. AMAR with other D3 cast etc etc..

They need to be reminded.. that they know each other for over  a year.. The reason why both are successfull is because they both helped each other knowingly or unknowingly.. I dont know why.. I still feel there is a LIL EMPTY  SPACE between the two!!!.. I wonder why that is the case??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kumjoosweetshine

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyanshfan

Same here KJ!!

is shakti a nominee?
or she went with her sisters??

The list of Nominees are not out yet... but I wonder why only SHAKTI was invited.. WELL I guess she and her sisters were invited because they are all GORGEOUS... and more GORGEOUS ppl on the Red Carpet, Merrier it is..

Sunsethues

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

Same here KJ!!

Well, i think the reason THREE SISTERS were invited because all of them are Celebrities in their own merits. On top of that, I think they are immensely popular for the reason that "EK GHAR MEIN TEEN LADKIYAAN SUPER TALENTED" ...Its a big thing ...Obviously...

but, I don't think Shakti is nominated ...They just went to have fun since they were invited..but, AMAR was not invited??? I am SHOCKED...Shocked...

And, yeah! I do agree Shakti needs to hang out with AMAR..sometimes at-least. She is always with her sisters. All these reasons make me feel low and think various things, Like, Shakti and Amar are just- the co-stars and not friends. They don't even talk to each other after the shot is over. These never to be answered questions keep bothering me..within...
-BebaakBegum- IF-Sizzlerz
-BebaakBegum-
-BebaakBegum-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
n guys even sharon was concerned about kria when the creep asked that ques

Sunsethues

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index