Originally posted by kriyanshfan

hey guys chk out v

they shwg the repeat nw

mayb they will shw the promo again!!!

hi

hope u guys did c it nw!!!!
Posted: 12 years ago
hey i saw the promo meera its awsome
tats guys says somethng abt a nigh gown n whch side does she sleep idiotic person
OMG first to this thread wow its already at 78---and I didn't even get to post a single message till now lol Shruti get #6 started 😆 I'm not going to read the previous pages because I have no time lol let me know if anything important was said

OMG wow the precap is just wow...I mean Amar is looking sooo HOT in that mad/jealous look...he seriously almost killed me there. I can't wait to see the episode tomorrow...I hope Kriya sees this and I don't care if she yells at Rey at least there will be Kriyansh moments. I'm going to post a quick FF on here (since all liked my previous ArSha work). 

Please guys post the extended promo if you have the chance
please post the link of extended prom guys!!
Originally posted by Kriyansh

hey i saw the promo meera its awsome
tats guys says somethng abt a nigh gown n whch side does she sleep idiotic person
hey sonia
i knw dat CHEAPDA person d things he asks Kria 😡grrr i'm sooo HAPPPY Rey beats him up😃...nd seriusly wat d hell r dose questions abt...crazeee
Originally posted by robinc07

OMG first to this thread wow its already at 78---and I didn't even get to post a single message till now lol Shruti get #6 started 😆 I'm not going to read the previous pages because I have no time lol let me know if anything important was said

OMG wow the precap is just wow...I mean Amar is looking sooo HOT in that mad/jealous look...he seriously almost killed me there. I can't wait to see the episode tomorrow...I hope Kriya sees this and I don't care if she yells at Rey at least there will be Kriyansh moments. I'm going to post a quick FF on here (since all liked my previous ArSha work). 

Please guys post the extended promo if you have the chance
WELCUM robin 😃hehehe i knw kal ek precap ke liye 78 pgs ban gaye😆...patha nahi aaj kya haal hoga AT ka😆
AAHHH d precap OMG Amar's xpressions totally killed me dere☺️...cnt wai to c d epi😃
OH really u r gona post d ff😃...YAYYY its been a looong tym😆...cnt wait 2 read...post quick quick😳
agreed farah
n kria should see all this
he is taking so much efforts for her
this shows how much he luvs her
i hope both of them realize this soon n we hav a confession
btw i wish sumthng like dmg confession AR 82nd episode still remember tat...i hope it happens 2 kriyansh also

agreed farah
n kria should see all this
he is taking so much efforts for her
this shows how much he luvs her
i hope both of them realize this soon n we hav a confession
btw i wish sumthng like dmg confession AR 82nd episode still remember tat...i hope it happens 2 kriyansh also
same here wish Kria strts noticing how much Rey really cares for he😳r but ye cv's agar ye hone de tho na😕
confession dnt xpect it at all dis yr😆...but sooo badly wana c deir confession😃...hayyye i still cnt 4get AR confession😍...it was sooo MINDBLASTING☺️
hey was a coincidence AR confession was in 82nd episode n yesterday was d3 ka 82nd episode i wish the scenes were also same..m just imaging that

hey was a coincidence AR confession was in 82nd episode n yesterday was d3 ka 82nd episode i wish the scenes were also same..m just imaging that
heheh really lolz😆 story tho pura ulta hai yahan😃...hehe now we hav no hope but wait for KSG 2 cum nd spin d wand nd bring out d MEJIC out of Kriyansh😍