MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: kajen

yup even i noticed that

rey ka kapde badlane ka speed wahhh

i guess kapde hai uske pas kafi

n ye black jacket ka to kuch alag hi chakkar hai

i don't know why but it lukd like vicky's jacket to me

HAHA Arrti.. Not to forget the BLACK JACKET he is wearing.. I wonder BB court mein Jacket ki kyaaa jarurat thi?.. hehehehe.. Director Wale Baaba ne Uski Jacket Utaarkar di thi .

BTW.. is it just me or do you think AMAR was wearing the SAME clothes in the fight scene from today\'s dance sequence????
Sunsethues thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
let that creep ask what she means to rey y is he so concerned ???
Sunsethues thumbnail

back to clothes

is that creep wearing reys white jacket ???
i really hope not!!!!
kumjoo thumbnail
MF,

I know you are sailing on the same boat as I am. 
Dude! Just can't get out of all those questions that we initially have about their relationship on-screen, off-screen. 
Even if somebody is highly professional, that should not matter when its friends. Have you watched a recent SHAHID KAPOOR - SONAM KAPOOR Interviews for Mausam?? Damn!! They are so damn Comfortable with each other...If you haven't watch it once..They say anything to everything to each other...

Why, can't Shakti - Amar be like that, pertaining to the fact the moments they have spent in the past. What about their Journey?? 

Shakti said after Khuda Jaane " Thanks to Amar, he is so strong and Supportive" and God!! She had blushed away when she said that..KAHAN GAYA WOH DIN?? 😍
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MAYURFAN001

HAHA Arrti.. Not to forget the BLACK JACKET he is wearing.. I wonder BB court mein Jacket ki kyaaa jarurat thi?.. hehehehe.. Director Wale Baaba ne Uski Jacket Utaarkar di thi .

BTW.. is it just me or do you think AMAR was wearing the SAME clothes in the fight scene from today\'s dance sequence????

mf
when rey wears these clothes all the time
the white vest n white pants'
wholesale me hai uske pas
n jacket goshh
pejle jacket pehn k aya fir utar k fekha
fir rajni style me pakda
full filmy 😆😆😆

kumjoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriyanshfan

back to clothes

is that creep wearing reys white jacket ???
i really hope not!!!!

Oh no no no!! IF you are talking about the Canteen sequence then, I think that guy is none other than TAMBI...the Canteen Guy..remember?? and thats's his Uniform..I think..
Sunsethues thumbnail

Originally posted by: kumjoo

Oh no no no!! IF you are talking about the Canteen sequence then, I think that guy is none other than TAMBI...the Canteen Guy..remember?? and thats's his Uniform..I think..

when did v c tambi
tell me whch scene??
Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Kon Kon hai yaha???😲
BebaakBegum thumbnail

MF,

I know you are sailing on the same boat as I am. 
Dude! Just can't get out of all those questions that we initially have about their relationship on-screen, off-screen. 
Even if somebody is highly professional, that should not matter when its friends. Have you watched a recent SHAHID KAPOOR - SONAM KAPOOR Interviews for Mausam?? Damn!! They are so damn Comfortable with each other...If you haven't watch it once..They say anything to everything to each other...

Why, can't Shakti - Amar be like that, pertaining to the fact the moments they have spent in the past. What about their Journey?? 

Shakti said after Khuda Jaane " Thanks to Amar, he is so strong and Supportive" and God!! She had blushed away when she said that..KAHAN GAYA WOH DIN?? 😍

preety wat u r saying abt the mausam thing is kinda made to luk lyk dat
co-stars are supposed to b tooo friendly wid each other
its gud for the movie
BebaakBegum thumbnail

na he is not tambi