may be he just luvs changing his clothes
in the thurs epi also fist he was wearing the green shirt
then when he reaches canteen he is wearing grey tshirt
rest all r wearing same clothes
Sunsethues thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kumjoo

Yeah, I saw that change in her expression. But, did they not leave the canteen already today?? 
I thought at the end, only few other Students and WEAKLINGS team and REY were in the Canteen when Kria was ..POCHA MARING the tables..

he he he
i was wondering the same thing
and they sat in the exact same position!!!!
kitne bloopers denge yeh cvs
kumjoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: kajen

ohhh god๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
aise gussa bdta hai ya thanda hota hai
lolzzz m confused๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

No, I mean..He will keep thinking about it, aur Badhega Gussa...Then he will think..he couldn't do anything in the cantenn, usse uska gussa aur badhega ..and he will be gussa with himself for being so helpless..and finally..black jacket nikalega CLOSET se...and then goes to BB court to fight..

Wah Wah!! FIGHTER REY...I am so looking forward to it 
kumjoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriyanshfan

chill
may be he just luvs changing his clothes
in the thurs epi also fist he was wearing the green shirt
then when he reaches canteen he is wearing grey tshirt
rest all r wearing same clothes

Dude!! That was a heavy blooper...Even I noticed that...
Sunsethues thumbnail
god v have all gone crazy !!!!

ek precap dekh liya
aur 70 pages sapne dekh liye us par !!!!!!!!!!!

MAYURFAN001 thumbnail

Well, i think the reason THREE SISTERS were invited because all of them are Celebrities in their own merits. On top of that, I think they are immensely popular for the reason that "EK GHAR MEIN TEEN LADKIYAAN SUPER TALENTED" ...Its a big thing ...Obviously...

but, I don't think Shakti is nominated ...They just went to have fun since they were invited..but, AMAR was not invited??? I am SHOCKED...๐Ÿ˜ฒ...

And, yeah! I do agree Shakti needs to hang out with AMAR..sometimes at-least. She is always with her sisters. All these reasons make me feel low and think various things, Like, Shakti and Amar are just- the co-stars and not friends. They don't even talk to each other after the shot is over. These never to be answered questions keep bothering me..within...

KJ.. I too have wondered about it..too.. I think they are ONLY co-stars and NOT even friends! I think Shakti is too busy with her sisters, their  individual popularity..  which must be too much to handle in one house!.. Lolz.. She seems totally disconnected with the D3 cast.. Maybe Shakti just considers D3 her work/ and profession.. and thats it!

Well I can understand being professional if you are a professional actor.. But dude.. you are cast opp a GUY with whom you danced with your heart and soul.. India voted for you two to be the best dancing Jodi..You were both trained by TErrence.. BUT Yet you treat this person as a CO-STAR??Something is sooo wrong..yeh soch soch ke..I dont want to contribute in ARSHA AT

Whereas.. AMAR comes across as a very very very DOWN to earth.. want to mingle with everyone kinda guy!

kumjoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriyanshfan

he he he
i was wondering the same thing
and they sat in the exact same position!!!!
kitne bloopers denge yeh cvs

CVz have lost it ...They are not able to focus what they are doing..AND AND...You knoe na..

Editor Bhaisaab ka Screw Dhila Hogaya hai...
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail

WOW you gals noticed it tooo.. This was so hilarious.. Well my analysis.. Maybe his shirt got dirty  when cleaing the EAGLE...so he changed!!.. hehe

Similary in the precap.. I am pretty sure.. he goes home.. Thinks about what happens.. changes.. goes to the BB court because he knows the boyz play there at night.. Challenges them for a game.. and beats the crap out of them

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

yup even i noticed that

rey ka kapde badlane ka speed wahhh

i guess kapde hai uske pas kafi

n ye black jacket ka to kuch alag hi chakkar hai

i don't know why but it lukd like vicky's jacket to me

MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
BTW

What do you think REY says to the GUY OR what do you think the GUY says to REY that REY removes his Jacket, throws it to the ground and starts to beat him!.. I know..kuch hi Ghanto mein Episode dekhne milega.. but I am still curious..