Users

Frequent Posters

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: MAYURFAN001

Those Swaron scenes were like 😡

Uss time.. IF was DEAD.. so nobody to discuss.. NOW that we are all here

I want to say.. When I saw that scene.. I was like.. DANG.. D3 kuch Full speed mein Gaadi lekar Jaa raha hai.. What the hell is this? Story shuru bhi nahi hua.. and Intimate scenes..?? WAH!

HONESTLY.. I am glad that CVs didnt show any such scenes with Kriyaansh in the beginning.. I prefer an extremely intense/passionate/Volatlie love story!

I want to see a track where they both are in love but cannot express due to contraints such as Weeklings VS Dazzlers WAR...  and how they want to be together.. but they cant.. Just like their KHUDA JAANE Story!😍

ditto
i also want kriyansh story like the khuda jane story😳
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
MF,

The video link you just posted..in that Rey says...Uski Pasand ki Ladki is is Dusky (Kria is not Dusky, but Shakti is), Gaana gaati hai (Never heard Kria singing but, Shakti sings ..brazil..la la la la..and Amar loves to sing that song with Shakti), Chote Chote Kapde Pehenti hai (Kria does not wear chote chote kapde, but Shakti does), Woh dusron ko baat karne ka mauka deti hai (Which Kria ko absolutely lagoo nahi hota hai. It is shakti who is more reserved) OMG..was he describing Shakti all the way?? Was he giving us hint that the girl he likes is SHAKTI??  DESTINY..I am asking you,  Was this a hint??  Oh! God!! I am committed to not contributing on ArSha until a miracle happens ...

But, yeh kya?? ..Hurrr...Shake up and Wake up Preety..
Sunsethues thumbnail
Originally posted by: kumjoo

MF,

The video link you just posted..in that Rey says...Uski Pasand ki Ladki is is Dusky (Kria is not Dusky, but Shakti is), Gaana gaati hai (Never heard Kria singing but, Shakti sings ..brazil..la la la la..and Amar loves to sing that song with Shakti), Chote Chote Kapde Pehenti hai (Kria does not wear chote chote kapde, but Shakti does), Woh dusron ko baat karne ka mauka deti hai (Which Kria ko absolutely lagoo nahi hota hai. It is shakti who is more reserved) OMG..was he describing Shakti all the way?? Was he giving us hint that the girl he likes is SHAKTI??  DESTINY..I am asking you,  Was this a hint??  Oh! God!! I am committed to not contributing on ArSha until a miracle happens ...

OMG ITS SOO TRUE
WHAT A POINT
ADD IN THE ARSHA THREAD !!!!
WAS THIS A HINT
FROM CVS TO US / FROM KUNWAR!!!!!
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

MF,

oohhh
dude i love u for saying this
so true
my dil goes mmm
😳😳😳😳
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail

MF,

HAHAHHAHHA

GURL.. yesterday.. I checked the ARSHA AT..to see what meera and Farah have written.. I ended up writing a NOVEL on their comments. You shdl go check it out!! BUT I didnt contribute any points.. AHAHHAHA.. I too was like.. "WAKE UP PREETI.. DONT DO IT".. lolz

BUT yaar.. TUNE SAHI BAATH kahi hai...! lolz. and AMAR ko lambe baal pasand hai.. isiliye to SHAKTI is growing out her hair.. Its gone from SHORT SHORT hair to shoulder length hair.. hahahaha ;-))

"WAKE UP PREETIS" (Plural)

Sunsethues thumbnail

HAHAHHAHHA

GURL.. yesterday.. I checked the ARSHA AT..to see what meera and Farah have written.. I ended up writing a NOVEL on their comments. You shdl go check it out!! BUT I didnt contribute any points.. AHAHHAHA.. I too was like.. "WAKE UP PREETI.. DONT DO IT".. lolz

BUT yaar.. TUNE SAHI BAATH kahi hai...! lolz. and AMAR ko lambe baal pasand hai.. isiliye to SHAKTI is growing out her hair.. Its gone from SHORT SHORT hair to shoulder length hair.. hahahaha ;-))

"WAKE UP PREETIS" (Plural)

ha ha ha
yest i tld robin
mf bhi thode der mein aa hi jaayegi point contribute karne ke liye
kumjoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriyanshfan

OMG ITS SOO TRUE
WHAT A POINT
ADD IN THE ARSHA THREAD !!!!
WAS THIS A HINT
FROM CVS TO US / FROM KUNWAR!!!!!

WOW..Directly from AMAR TO US...Isn't that amazing?? wow!! I just thought about it...and am already having goosebumps...

Dude!! Unfortunately I am not going in that thread ...IDK why...but I am still disheartened..for obvious reason...

Let's see in future ..kabhi..toh jayenge ..
Sunsethues thumbnail
dont be so disheartened preety
have sme hope
c whn v stopped believing
universeji is gvg us so many hints !!!!
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Same here KJ!!

BTW... ROBIN and Others made a good point in Arsha AT.. that Shakti needs to also be seen other ppl besides her sisters!!

MY GOD.. She has so many pictures of hers with her sisters everywhere... Do they all get invited to parties and Awards in wholesale??

WAISE.. talking abt the NEW SHAKTI pic with her sisters at NTA red carpet... Its kinda RUDE to not Invite AMAR to NTA.. HATE The organizers.. Typically they award nominees.. so does that mean.. AMAR probably is not nominated.. but SHAKTI or her sisters are??

Sunsethues thumbnail

Same here KJ!!

BTW... ROBIN and Others made a good point in Arsha AT.. that Shakti needs to also be seen other ppl besides her sisters!!

MY GOD.. She has so many pictures of hers with her sisters everywhere... Do they all get invited to parties and Awards in wholesale??

WAISE.. talking abt the NEW SHAKTI pic with her sisters at NTA red carpet... Its kinda RUDE to not Invite AMAR to NTA.. HATE The organizers.. Typically they award nominees.. so does that mean.. AMAR probably is not nominated.. but SHAKTI or her sisters are??

is shakti a nominee?
or she went with her sisters??