Welcome
Mat kro
mai to aise hi aayi
kal rat i cudn't at all
yha rank lani h aur pdayi to aise chodhi h jaise fail hona h
u guys enjoy
m here for 10 min
n that 2 frm my cell

Oh! OK ...padhai karo then...We will talk to you tomorrow after the episode ...I just hope tomorrow's episode will be worth watching...else hamesha ..expectations hgh rehta hai hamare ..and then all we get to see is another PRECAP
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kumjoo

But, If I was there in the canteen and If I was Rey...Sala ko wahi par collar pakad ke ...zameen par ghasitke ..itna marta itna marta...that everybody's eyes would be like this..😲...LOlzz..

But, I guess Rey is intelligent than me😆...that he didn't show his hero giri in-front of girls, but..BB court mein...Saala sadakchaap ko CHABA DALA😆

i guess he did move forward to teach him a lesson in canteen but the scene got cut
My gut feeling he must have been stopped by sum1
n thats he did dishum in bb court
the 1st pinch lukdfake
bt 2nd ekdum dhasu
n expression were KLlLer
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail

MF,

IKR..Aggression Wala Rey is Back, but this time..AGGRESSIVE For Kira and not TO Kria...

Kya Mara hai Punch..Wah!! His hands go from his back ..flying in the Air to That guys face ..DISHUM DHISHUM ...Precap showed Two punches ..Now, I am thinking How many punches he must have given to all the other boys ...and They are all BIG GUYS of that college...

When I saw that Precap..the first thing that came to my mind was ..

"WAH MERE SHER"

MERE SHER!!!! WAH! KYA FADU DAASU PUNCH!!

Dude.. AMAR has become a HERO!!!!!! HOLLY MOLLY .. From a Dancing star to an ACTING STAR!!!⭐️

MAN.. I am like bowled by this guy!!! He can do everything!!!

DID You see his dance today!!!... He was looking SOOO GOOD in that part where he sings "Mere paas hai Tu .. Mere paas Hai".. Its where the picturize him dancing down and on the top simultaneously!!!.. Ohh laa laa
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Preety
u r rite ye precap to awsm dete h hjme
epi me jyada kuch hota ni
nless swaron scenes dil ko chain mila
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail

But, If I was there in the canteen and If I was Rey...Sala ko wahi par collar pakad ke ...zameen par ghasitke ..itna marta itna marta...that everybody's eyes would be like this..😲...LOlzz..

But, I guess Rey is intelligent than me😆...that he didn't show his hero giri in-front of girls, but..BB court mein...Saala sadakchaap  ko CHABA DALA😆

Seriously!!! Aweee but REY is such a sweetheart.. He didnt want to do anything in front of everyone, but he KICKED ASS when no one was around. That prooves he is a REAL HERO who does not create a scene in front of the GIRL for show off!! BUT wow.. He is SO IN LOVE with KRIA.. WOH PUNCH Ko dekhar to mujhe REY ko woh poem yaad aayi "You are mine.. only mine.. my baathcutter"..

DUDE.. Rey is going to be a super possessive Boyfriend.. sorta like Darrr.. K K K K Kriaaa.. heheheh

(I hope we get a Track like this.. BUT with a LOVING REY )

MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kajen

i guess he did move forward to teach him a lesson in canteen but the scene got cut
My gut feeling he must have been stopped by sum1
n thats he did dishum in bb court
the 1st pinch lukdfake
bt 2nd ekdum dhasu
n expression were KLlLer

I think after the whole quesstionnaire thing... . Rey probably goes to  talk to Kria,  and he must have seen that Kria is just terribily upset..  She must have taunted Rey as well... Yeh Dekhar..Rey just leaves from that place.. Extremely ANGRY.. (I loved the way.,..how  he just walks away. angriliy... when Kria turns to look back at him).. and the next scene is the BB court!!

WOW!
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
MF,
Yeah dude how did they do that..UP AND DOWN dancing, That was so damn! beautifully shot..and Amar's dancing..man! Do I even have to mention about that...He is BANG ON !! when it comes to emoting through his face. ...He is such a charmer..

Even in DID, when its a romantic song, he has excelled in each and every performance...with the score of 200/100...Even in DKS..His performance with Dharmesh, Vandana...looked good ..only because of him and his contemporary...toh MASHA ALLAH!!

Man! This guy is something else...He is just something else...Like I said he is a charmer..Woh Bin Bajaye ja raha hai...Aur hum saab naagin ki tarah uske aage peeche ghoom rahe hain LOLz...(If you know what I am saying) ...

He is totally mesmerizing, addictive, irresistible. I don't think anybody who knows about him can stop falling for him..
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kajen

Preety
u r rite ye precap to awsm dete h hjme
epi me jyada kuch hota ni
nless swaron scenes dil ko chain mila

Yeh sab CVz ka Chaal hai..PRECAP dhasu hoga toh..saab pagalon ki tarah Episode dekhenge..thats why...

CVz ko toh ek din UDA DENGE ...😡