Written Update: 19th September...Done

Tejy_Kumari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.PerfectLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I can help you out with Mondays if you want or if you are too busy ! Or 1 week you can do Monday and 1 week I can do Tuesday and vice versa! ! ! πŸ˜‰ What do you think ! !
Tejy_Kumari thumbnail

Originally posted by: AradhnaRama

I can help you out with Mondays if you want or if you are too busy ! Or 1 week you can do Monday and 1 week I can do Tuesday and vice versa! ! ! πŸ˜‰ What do you think ! !

πŸ˜† LOL, no that's ok sweetie...I kind of need to do the updates for a break from everything...it's my way of de-stressing after my long days 😊  I'll PM you if there is a day when I absolutely can't do the update 😊
.PerfectLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ok thanks btw ! ! πŸ‘ And good job & good luck at college ! 

Edited by AradhnaRama - 12 years ago
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update dear 
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thanks alot for the lovely update😳
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the wonderful update
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for update...

I was bit dissappointed in last few episodes with Malti and her still interefering mom, why Malti still can't see through her😭.

But Toasty is so nice, she can never dissappoint . Girl has golden heart and she is so much like dadaji, who believes in goodness only wish I am atleast little bit like her.

Scene between Tej and her was very cute, they really look awesome together always makes it hard to believe they are just acting.
Tejy_Kumari thumbnail

Originally posted by: bbbccc

Thanks for update...

I was bit dissappointed in last few episodes with Malti and her still interefering mom, why Malti still can't see through her😭.

But Toasty is so nice, she can never dissappoint . Girl has golden heart and she is so much like dadaji, who believes in goodness only wish I am atleast little bit like her.

Scene between Tej and her was very cute, they really look awesome together always makes it hard to believe they are just acting.

Haan na!  Malti hasn't really learned from her mistakes if she's falling for her mom's plots again πŸ€”

Bilkul...Toasty is great <3  her gyaans can get a little irritating at times but she has no bad intentions for anyone and though those kind of people are rare, they do exist in the world...you're right, she is just like Dadaji...forgiving, caring, and always bringing out the best in people.

I loved the TejYa scene!!!  😳  I always love watching the understanding between Tej and Toasty because it shows how strong their relationship is.  Really Ravi and Aishwarya are fantastic actors...they make it all seem so real and natural that it's hard to believe that they really aren't a real life couple...and when Sargun said that Ravi is "unromantic" πŸ˜†  Vishwaas hi nahin hote kyonki onscreen toh romance ka badshah hai! πŸ˜†
Edited by Tejy77 - 12 years ago