Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Question: Why is Charu the most discussed character from the serial? Some way we are attracted by Charu whatever way she is.

Sorry, if I must not have said this comment.
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha2us

Question: Why is Charu the most discussed character from the serial? Some way we are attracted by Charu whatever way she is.

Oh what a soooper question Maha2us ...i like it πŸ˜›. She is the most discussed character coz she is someone characterless, disgusting, irritating (i better stop here before i make Charu fans mad πŸ˜›) who annoys the hell out of people here except few Charu fans who think her character is super attractive πŸ€’. I don't understand how people might get attracted to such a disgusting character like Charu πŸ˜•. Acc to me there is nth in her character to get attracted. Maybe you might be able to clear my doubt Maha2us πŸ˜ƒ. People (like me) write about her here just to let out their anger and frustration about her or to make fun of Charu and not coz her Pei-character is sooo atttractive πŸ€’ πŸ€’. No offence Maha2us...just my POV πŸ˜ƒ.

Why sorry? Feel free to ask more questions abt our "lovely attractive" Pei-aunty πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ. We will be happy to answer your questions even if the answers might not really clear your doubts πŸ˜›. 
Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamz.

@Gunthy: Dedicating this song for you, by CharuπŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1wRn4dcqZc[/YOUTUBE]

Yooov Shammyy πŸ˜‘. Enna nakkala πŸ˜›. I really love this song and you dedicate that to me on behalf of your lovely Charu πŸ˜­. Why Shammy why 😑...do you need to link something i love/like with thau ghost aunty πŸ˜” πŸ˜†. But what i have for Charu is more than Kolaveri πŸ€’ πŸ˜‘. 
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gunz.

@BOLD 🀣 - Oh U are not in love with Charu a 😲😲😲 ?? Gorgeous nu ellam sonnathu ...CryTongue...Charu sing a line from the song...why u show me bow u nu...pathuko solliten...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Ippo en mela evlo kola veri...🀣

Quelle-Belle thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubba

Akkoiii...i suttufied this @bold from somewhere πŸ˜› πŸ˜†. Definetly i "love" Charu aunty to the core πŸ˜›. i want to give her a tight "hug" too Akka πŸ€’. Charu pei pretty sonnathu than the biggest mistake done me πŸ˜’. But was the first and last time. 

Akkoi...unga mela no kolaveri πŸ€— πŸ€—...innoruthanga mela naan rombhaaa KGs kanakkula Kolaveri la irukken 😑 πŸ˜‘. You know who that person is πŸ˜›. 

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha2us

From my POV i think i scolded Lav more than Charu🀣...though i hate both of them to the core along with GW...still i hate Lav more...she got no firm reason to go this low against her brotherπŸ˜•..her reason for joining GW/Charu's wish and plans are doing parigaram for showing T to TA aam...what kind of reason was thatπŸ€’πŸ˜•...about Charu being discussed more...i think its because negative character is what reaches viewers more?πŸ˜• and we like to scold for whatever they are doingπŸ˜•..but i think after Charu track ends Lav might be the most discussed character from serial🀣
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Tanu: I agree with you ma.. So true that Lav has no valid reason to go against T&T.. just because she heard half of Thulasi's conversation and some problems with her marriage.. she hates Thulasi and wants to spoil TA's life just for that.. idule TA ku nalladu panrom anutu vere proudness..😑 

GW may also be a villi, but she just will talk so much and execute only other's plan (Charu's).. and GW hated any other girl to TA other than Charu.. and from the beginning Thulasi has been hated by GW..  but this SQ she was loving Thulasi like her friend, she was calling Thulasi wholeheartedly as her anni.. all of a sudden just for the sake she loves Niteesh and her marriage should not be spoiled..she started hating Thulasi and the situations made her to hate T more.. But where did her brother's love go..She was in love with her brother so much that she is ready to spoil all those even after hearing TA's words in the court for Thulasi.. Even though she knows whatever the situation is bad.. her brother won't change easily from his character.. Isn't this more than Selfish, Greedy...

At times she even compared herself to Thulasi while saying it to Niteesh.. that TA will never let down his wife at any time.. GW always keeps on saying to everyone not to compare Thulasi with Lav.. but Lav herself compared to T&T to N&L.. Is that okay GW???

@Tanu: I think I started talking about Lav as soon as Maha2us asked about Charu's talk..πŸ˜†

Edited by TTfan - 12 years ago
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Maha2us: I think usually in performing arts like dance, drama, or serials or movies.. we talk more about villan/villis just because they have more work to do than hero/heroine.. I am not saying that acting like hero/ heroine is easy.. but villan/villi has more than what they have to do.. as usually normal person will not have that bad character.. when they act on screen (or even live performances) they should do more, they should give their effort more to achieve that character acting.. Where as hero/heroine characters are also tough but they are loved more by the audience just because their good heart and mostly they are good people.. I am not comparing actor/actress or acting of the artists.. generally negative characters are more tough to act.. I guess that is why we talk more about negative characters as we want to  hate them to the core that we express those by scolding them.. Pshycologically we feel free as soon as we express our anger /sadness/even happiness..The same way we express all our feelings on Charu..

Edited by TTfan - 12 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gunz.

Akkoiii...i suttufied this @bold from somewhere πŸ˜› πŸ˜†. Definetly i "love" Charu aunty to the core πŸ˜›. i want to give her a tight "hug" too Akka πŸ€’. Charu pei pretty sonnathu than the biggest mistake done me πŸ˜’. But was the first and last time. 

Akkoi...unga mela no kolaveri πŸ€— πŸ€—...innoruthanga mela naan rombhaaa KGs kanakkula Kolaveri la irukken 😑 πŸ˜‘. You know who that person is πŸ˜›. 

who is that lucky person Gunthy πŸ˜• πŸ˜› 😲
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanu.

who is that lucky person Gunthy πŸ˜• πŸ˜› 😲

Neeye than my Thangachi darling πŸ˜ˆ πŸ€£...appuram enna oru kelvi unakku yaaru andha lucky person nu πŸ˜›. I was in Kolaveri at you for not logging in yesterday when we were having lots of fun  πŸ€—...fun with what nu you  know now πŸ˜›. But someone else mistook that and said  that i am on Kolaveri at her nu πŸ˜†. Sighhh πŸ˜†