Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah! finally weekend arrived! One more hour to finish up my work!

Have a nice and relaxing weekend Thendralians! 🤗
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Gunthy : Thank You ma..!! How r u? ðŸ¤—

@ Shammu : ha ha ha..book le ella pshyco va ayoo 🤣

Have a nice weekend - everyone...!!
Edited by TTfan - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
@Bhagi: Ohh appo illaiya?😆 Aiyoo im lost now as usual😆

Wanted:
Charulatha Veeraraghavan. She is now in UK. Who brings her back to Chennai, will get 1 lakh from Guns and Tans. 
Informing address: 
India-Forums
Thendral Forum

🤣🤣 Sodhanai Mel Sodhanai Podumada Saami (Mind voice of Guns)😆

Have a nice weekend all. Good night and sweet dreamss🤗 Byeee😃
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Shammy and Bhagi..i am fine 😃.

Hahahahaha Shammy, i did wantedly damage you with your super questions abt dresses...see your Gunthy is evil i know i know 😈. Thank you thank you for your IHU, but as always ILU 🤗.  Very simple Shammy to visit Tanu, sollama oru visit to her house and that too when her mom and granny are there 🤣. Ranu should present her a collection of Thendral DVDs infront of them 😃. I just want to imagine Tanu muzhichufying 😆. Tanu are you already sweating reading all these? 😈

Yovvv Shammyy 😡 😡, enna nakkala? One lakh for this psycho-pei from me, no wayyy. She better be lost and in the list of wanted ppl forever as long as she leaves T&T and us in peace and goes to hell only with her Sothai 😡. Nee nejama ennai sothikkare Shammy 😆.

Enjoy your week-end everyone 😃.
Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
@Guns: I know about you😆 And i also know oru naal illa oru naal this will come out nu😆Hahahahaha, awww noo ILU😃

Aiyayooo, paavom Tanss. She will faint in real🤣 Haha Rans should made a video of Tanu-oda reaction and expressions. Fan irunthalum she will sweat😆 ROFL, Collections of Thendral DVDs😆Hahahahahahaha, omg this is great🤣 She will get nightmares now. Tans, all the best while sleeping kaa😃

Shemmo thumbnail
Noo, loosu Guns akka. I wrote this only, Charu to come back and GTH😃 Nejama, i hate her to the core. (Aama sonnalum yaaru nambuva?😆) She should come back and get something nicely from TA and then be LOST😆 Wont that be awesomee?

Bye Bye akkas😃 Good nigth all🤗 Gunsss, come on Sunday okevaa..we are waiting to see you back after a long timee😃
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gunz.

Very simple Shammy to visit Tanu, sollama oru visit to her house and that too when her mom and granny are there 🤣. Ranu should present her a collection of Thendral DVDs infront of them 😃. I just want to imagine Tanu muzhichufying 😆. Tanu are you already sweating reading all these? 😈

Why this much kolai veri my dear Gunthyyy😔...you know what🤣...i forgot what to write on comment after reading all these posts in chat thread🤣...i only gone 6 hrs missing and omg😲...romba mosam all of you😲

Kindal aa Gunthyyy😕...omg you  know🤣...mom saw me with thigil effect while getting me something and was like enna aachu nu😲...omg you are so mean...she probably thought apdi enna this girl's laptop got nu😕

Nixkie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gunz.

@Tanu 😡...don't dare to even think of not logging in during week ends 😒...aama sollitten. You know exactly what i will do if you don't log in 😈. As usual my blackmail thaan, i will call you and talk to you. Shall i better give Ranu and Ruby Akka your adress so that they can visit you at home 😈. Tell me darling what you prefer more? 😛

Gunthyyy i know you will say that🤣...if i don't log thaane you will give my address😛...i will log and torture you but don't kill me if i log super late like last few times that too with super good reasons too ok aa🤣
Nixkie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ranuja

They will let me know as I have a spy following you everywhere from your uni and home 😃 so dont worry Tans, you won't go anywhere 😉

Why my dear Ranu?😔...Ranuuu...who is your role-model in hiring spy🤣...Ellame Charu effect😛...i am going think that you are kidding so i wont get nightmares of Charu or any other spys following me to Uni/home...teasing na you are one step above Gunthy and Shammu😔
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shamz.

Wanted:
Charulatha Veeraraghavan. She is now in UK. Who brings her back to Chennai, will get 1 lakh from Guns and Tans. 

What 1 Lakhs for Charu? That too from me and Gunthyyy😲😲😲...i will rather use that money on Starbucks or i might  gift Gunthy a laptop than giving that money to Charu finder as of course the finder will be a Charu lover or fan🤣 as all Charu haters will kill Charu on the spot🤣.

@ Bhagi...All the Best for your Psyc exam